The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Local preggy providing FL

Anyone tried preggy FL? Came across this when searching people nearby, offering outcall to hotel or in car. From the photo the tummy is quite big, should be at least mid term or later of pregnancy. Not done with a preggy before, even last time wife pregnant also not tried. Still thinking should I proceed or not.
Old 12-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Errrm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErrrm is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErrrm is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Local preggy providing FL

Sex in late pregnancy can trigger birth.
You may want to think about that.
Old 12-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud ofdontcheatmeleh has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Anyone tried preggy FL? Came across this when searching people nearby, offering outcall to hotel or in car. From the photo the tummy is quite big, should be at least mid term or later of pregnancy. Not done with a preggy before, even last time wife pregnant also not tried. Still thinking should I proceed or not.
Got milk spraying out?
Old 12-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1551 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Share me the contact. I try already and let you know
Old 12-01-2024, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GO GO GO!!! don leave the world with regrets
Old 12-01-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
Aces is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAces is a Helpful and Caring Samster

do halfway her water break and start contractions, have to call ambulance.
ask you if hubby, how you answer ?
Old 12-01-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

A long time ago, a pregnant lady provide FL service. End up someone said baby stillborn. Anyone else remember this?

Imagine a stillborn baby looking at all her clients at night
Old 12-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3318 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
A long time ago, a pregnant lady provide FL service. End up someone said baby stillborn. Anyone else remember this?

Imagine a stillborn baby looking at all her clients at night
there is a certain karma to such things, that is, if you believe in karma
Old 12-01-2024, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

I say go for it. When the baby becomes older, it will ask the mother where did that one eyed snake spitting white venom come from?.
Old 13-01-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Share the contact leh. I go make immediately for it
Old 13-01-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
keith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeith79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I did with my colleague who is pregnant then as she was feeling down during her pregnancy and we have regular sex on and off till she gave birth not too long ago. Still continue to have an affair and drinking her milk. Very nice feeling.
Old 13-01-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I have responded to those who have requested ctc. Do share your experience if you decided to see her. 😉
Old 14-01-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
3Pin is a Helpful and Caring Samster3Pin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wife pregnant do with her and fl very different.
With fl worry will doing her cause an early birth, some more already pregnant still do fl, feel very very poor thing.
Old 14-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errrm View Post
Sex in late pregnancy can trigger birth.
You may want to think about that.
that would be traumatizing hahahaha
Old 15-01-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 14
Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!Whazzzup is one of the Best!

Is this a fetish thing or just to experience ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1