The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
HOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHOWITZER 155MM deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro who Licks WL pussy

Bro do any of u lick WL pussy? Well I have not tried. Wonder how is the sensation. Only tried BJ, BM and FJ so far.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bro who Licks WL pussy

Not yet in my cheonging career so far... The temptation is very big, esp when she BJ you in a 69 position... But then to think about the negative side, just finger instead of eating her abalone...
Old 10-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
ZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZIZOUZIZOU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is one of the best way to please a WL. Always make sure she is clean. One of the indications of cleanliness is smell and their toilet hygiene (can ask her if she wash abalone after her business).
Old 10-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
Sword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would prefer fingering to licking. Licking will satisfy WL more & maybe she will provide better service to u.......hehe. Yr choice bro as long as u enjoy it.

DSC Clinic
Old 10-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sword
I would prefer fingering to licking. Licking will satisfy WL more & maybe she will provide better service to u.......hehe. Yr choice bro as long as u enjoy it.
I think that if the fingering is done right, it will also arouse the WL pretty much... It's really up to Bros' own decisions... No right or wrong, no yes or no... But IMO, everytime the thought of eating/licking the abalone which has been ventured by so many Bros' didis... Backed out... So I happily finger her in replace of licking. *Cheers*
Old 10-11-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 19
Earlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud ofEarlyriser has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Bro who Licks WL pussy

There are lovable WLs
There are likeable WLs
and there are lickable WLs

trust your own instincts.
dive in only when you are ready.
Old 10-11-2006, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM
Bro do any of u lick WL pussy? Well I have not tried. Wonder how is the sensation. Only tried BJ, BM and FJ so far.
OMG.... if she's willing to BJ, BBBJ, CIM, COF for you, why can't you reciprocate by licking her pussy back?

If CCB, den po pian lor.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 10-11-2006, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOWITZER 155MM
Wonder how is the sensation.
hygiene issues aside....the sensation is the same as licking a non-WL pussy

btw I believe this thread is in the wrong section

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Newbie_chngster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm, not a very safe practice as you can have small cuts in your gums esp after you brush your teeth.
Or take a condom, make a single cut from the base to tip, spread it over your abalone of choice and eat away.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie_chngster
hmmm, not a very safe practice as you can have small cuts in your gums esp after you brush your teeth..
I agree with that as it is quite normal to bleed if one has weak gums due to lack of Vit.C or gum infections, etc... Bros who had ulcer at that time is also strongly advise not to do so... There may also be blisters if you have burnt yourself while drinking hot soup or putting the whole fishball inside... Just my 2 cents advise...

Quote:
Or take a condom, make a single cut from the base to tip, spread it over your abalone of choice and eat away.
Well, I think that's something weird... And even if you enjoyed it, it may actually be a turn-off for the WL. The WL may feel that discriminate against her hygiene or something, thus she may also felt pissed off/irritated...
Old 10-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
InsiderFcuker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
hmmm, not a very safe practice as you can have small cuts in your gums esp after you brush your teeth.

So to say BBBJ also has a very high risk.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
cmdr_appo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmdr_appo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well WL pussy tastes the same as you licking your mouth uclers. Most delicious especially those virginal looking ones (Carnation of DHC fame and Eva of BHC fame has them). Unfortunately if it tastes medicinal bitter it means they have applied KYJ.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold

if you ever notices every time a WL finished her job she will usually goes to the toliet squat down and take the hose and wash their pussy, there was once I saw a WL even go to the extend that she wash inside of her pussy by inserting her own finger inside to clean it. To me I think is ok to lick a WL pussy, that also had to depends on the WL if you sense something wrong like there is a great bad smell coming from the pussy than is best not to lick it or dont even bother to finger it. Alternative you can choose your favourite WL that you think she is ok to be licked maybe you are a regular customer to her and you knows her pretty well and confirm that she has a very clean and tasty pussy

千算万算,人心难算
Old 10-11-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

Follow the NIKE's rule JUST DO IT!
Old 10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

1stly, the sensation of licking a WL's pussy is exactly same as a non-WL except a WL may be more keen toi express her feelings thru MOANING... heheh Nothing beats making a gal (WL or non-WL) quiver with estacy from a good licking, and seeing the wet spot (from her juices) on the bed later...

Can all the MASTER PAINTERS fall in pls !!!

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1