The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold
Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
same as my finding, if you refer to the animal one

went there after a few day of opening, went for $69

towel smell, piano massage

will not RTF

most of their neighbor provide better and cheaper one
echoing these 2 bros. they chase customer away with the $99 package. quality drop
Old 17-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

So now 99 no more? Any bros know where the gals like, apple, yiyi and angel working now?
Old 18-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 9
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
So now 99 no more? Any bros know where the gals like, apple, yiyi and angel working now?
apple and angel r still there. some other girls need proper massage license i think they r waiting
Old 18-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from the recept that they are going to incorporate the traditional thai massage into their menu, now waiting for the MLs to come, probably will start operation next month or so.

Talking abt traditional thai massage, i still prefer those MPs in Thailand, so traditional, so original, so real, so genuine.

Wonder are their masseuses from Thailand or juz the normal Tiong bu or Viet bu?
Old 19-09-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
Tried the viet syt twice in 3 weeks ago, she like always wear the same torn jean and white shirt one.. hmm i wonder why the place no give her the uniform.

IMHO, she too skinny too petite.
the last time I was there, she was wearing a white buttoned blouse

not so transparent lah....

I see already steamed liao cos during action i can do this

sibeh hot....lol cum in no time.
Old 19-09-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 5
AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!AaronKwok123 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
That is her "uniform", maybe? Loose, oversized white shirt, give you downblouse view and later it is easier to dive your hands inside.

Only try once, never feel drawn to return. Same feeling, she is too small-sized. Prefer late 20, early 30 milf type of ML..... For the syt's current price point, she doesn't tick enough boxes.
I think the oldie training her.....cos she tried to pin me down like how the oldie did it when i tried to turn up my roaming....
Old 19-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronKwok123 View Post
the last time I was there, she was wearing a white buttoned blouse

not so transparent lah....

I see already steamed liao cos during action i can do this

sibeh hot....lol cum in no time.
The first time i tried her she no tuck in her shirt. Tried her again last week now she tucked in liao. Become clever hahah
Old 19-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
The first time i tried her she no tuck in her shirt. Tried her again last week now she tucked in liao. Become clever hahah
is she at Q, not sure I met the same ML, but I untuck it then tuck it for her afterward, becoz her hand is oily and covered with my product already
Old 19-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 789 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
is she at Q, not sure I met the same ML, but I untuck it then tuck it for her afterward, becoz her hand is oily and covered with my product already
I just love it when their hands are oily and sticky, and because managed to unhook their bra earlier ...now they ask my help to hook it back before they can step out to clean up

Can attack their boobs from behind while trying to be helpful
Old 19-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
TPdude is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros u know their working hours? Went there but was late
Old 19-09-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!
Quote:
I just love it when their hands are oily and sticky, and because managed to unhook their bra earlier ...now they ask my help to hook it back before they can step out to clean up

Sama sama lol
Old 19-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

thank you master

very interestinggggg, i have to try next timeeee
Old 20-09-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5601 / Power: 6
sammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried LXY? Any review for J*s*y?
Old 20-09-2020, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5601 / Power: 6
sammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond reputesammyrocks has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: SPA Along Tiong Barhu Road

*** Duplicate ***

Last edited by sammyrocks; 20-09-2020 at 08:14 AM.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

The viet SGT is good and tight

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread