The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedMassagePls View Post
I apologize if I misled anyone. My FR is really honest as I find her pretty. Believe that the photo provided is very accurate to the real person. You can judge if you like her appearance using the photo provided. Her body looks fine to me also.. and she is really nice to talk to during my session. No lies and I am not trying to push anyone to visit. This is my first MR so give some face.
Do continue to share
Old 31-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

I try to remain as neutral as i can with the baby frs, i agree with bro special_spawner that her attitude n everything is rather good, svc wise all is ok, so i don't know why people are attacking her Every fr posted here is YMMV and how 1 bro experience would be different to others, i can only describe my experience, n hope that the next bro who tried gets the same good svc that i received.

160 for nuru is steep yes, but bros who have big pockets n want to nuru with a pretty (to me la) face wont mind the price. I have tried 200+ fl that r horrible in terms of looks n body n svc as compared to baby lol.. so everything try to take with a pinch of salt. She definitely does not have those heavy flavoured like an an bbbj cim kind of svc, but she is definitely rather special in her own right. Hope all of us can look at frs more objectively n dont expect to get the same svc with every girl that is mentioned here.
Old 31-10-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 17
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

I guess it’s true that FRs are subjective and maybe the reason for the disagreement is due to differences in everyone’s experiences. If one started chionging only the last few years, they have only been exposed to the current rates and standards so their FRs are relative to what is on offer. For the older bros who have gone through the good times, our standards are much higher thus higher chance that we are disappointed when the supposed 8/9 upon 10 SYT turn out to be only a 5/6 based on our wider database for comparison. We can only hope they will one day use their real photos Nonetheless, every honest FR should still be welcomed so let’s not do personal attacks on anyone. It’s definitely true YMMV.
Old 31-10-2021, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
I try to remain as neutral as i can with the baby frs, i agree with bro special_spawner that her attitude n everything is rather good, svc wise all is ok, so i don't know why people are attacking her Every fr posted here is YMMV and how 1 bro experience would be different to others, i can only describe my experience, n hope that the next bro who tried gets the same good svc that i received.

160 for nuru is steep yes, but bros who have big pockets n want to nuru with a pretty (to me la) face wont mind the price. I have tried 200+ fl that r horrible in terms of looks n body n svc as compared to baby lol.. so everything try to take with a pinch of salt. She definitely does not have those heavy flavoured like an an bbbj cim kind of svc, but she is definitely rather special in her own right. Hope all of us can look at frs more objectively n dont expect to get the same svc with every girl that is mentioned here.

After all they are here as freelancer to make $$, willing seller willing buyer.
Frankly most of our end game is to engage full services with those we fancy, just cut to the chase after your first visit.
Old 31-10-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Looks like this Baby topic is at this moment quite hot. A bit similar to D2 NN topic.

I can only say that for the interaction with each and every ML/FL, certain lines should not be crossed. The obvious one is KC or Roberto scenario. Sometimes, the less obvious ones deal with becoming too familiar with each other but not KC variety.

At the end of the day, it's a transaction between adults, they take our money and they RTC. We can have fond memories but I don't think it's vice versa where they are concerned. It's never really true love. We should just 'fire and forget' without needlessly hurting our egos here.

Just yesterday, I was accidentally let into a WC group formed by these MLs and FLs, and I was buzzed off soon after. It's only meant for them and I saw some familiar WC nicks or aliases. I hope we know what this means just as they know abt this forum, no need to elaborate more.

I think it's fair to say that PRCs know how to unite and share info or help each other when overseas. It can be quite deep. Even Taiwanese operating in PRC do that for themselves. But alas, Sg ppl don't seem to be doing this even on home ground. Even if we are not really united, at least we need to see things in perspective.

Btw, I'm not saying there are no genuinely nice girls but the caveat is how well we really know them. But again remember it's just a transaction tho Sg males tend to be kind or nice.

Peace ✌️.

Old 31-10-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for aini
FN throughout the whole session, helped to wash me up before and after

Look: 8.5/10 mid 20s look, cold looking face, gives off a "don't come near me look", B cup, but just nice to grab
Massage: 7/10 hand massage was just ok, but the part where she steps on you feels rather good
Sensual: 4/10 teasing part feels very rough to me, she can accommodate to some request, but just no GFE feel
RTM: no, just doesn't click well with her
Old 31-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Looks like this Baby topic is at this moment quite hot. A bit similar to D2 NN topic.

I can only say that for the interaction with each and every ML/FL, certain lines should not be crossed. The obvious one is KC or Roberto scenario. Sometimes, the less obvious ones deal with becoming too familiar with each other but not KC variety.

At the end of the day, it's a transaction between adults, they take our money and they RTC. We can have fond memories but I don't think it's vice versa where they are concerned. It's never really true love. We should just 'fire and forget' without needlessly hurting our egos here.

Just yesterday, I was accidentally let into a WC group formed by these MLs and FLs, and I was buzzed off soon after. It's only meant for them and I saw some familiar WC nicks or aliases. I hope we know what this means just as they know abt this forum, no need to elaborate more.

I think it's fair to say that PRCs know how to unite and share info or help each other when overseas. It can be quite deep. Even Taiwanese operating in PRC do that for themselves. But alas, Sg ppl don't seem to be doing this even on home ground. Even if we are not really united, at least we need to see things in perspective.

Peace ✌️.

Hi bro, this forum was set up for that purpose. Go to the first few pages of this thread and you can see the quality of sharing then and sharing now. Those days everyone is excited when a gem is found.

For the MLs WC group, I suppose it is different because it is their own private group, not a public group, and it seemed united because the WC ID is there anyway if you say something or comment. We seemed not united here because this is a public forum with different individuals, different agendas, maybe OKT here as well etc etc. Anyone new can come into this forum, get the info they want and move on.

The call out I had earlier is just a reminder hoping that individuals do not come into this forum worrying about sharing, or fear anything said will be thumb down. We define our own standards isn't it? If that ML give me a solid session, it is money's worth for me, not you. After that, I come in and share my experiences, you judge yourself if you are willing to part with your hard earned money to maybe get the same experiences. But if it is a risk you do not want to take, if you worry, then wait for more MRs of that ML to confirm it.

Some of the old sayings from early days, and still a good reminder, 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'; 'one man's meat is another man's poison'.
Old 31-10-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
rathcycle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrathcycle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenzRules View Post
OMM does that
Who is omm ah?
Old 31-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
Just yesterday, I was accidentally let into a WC group formed by these MLs and FLs, and I was buzzed off soon after.
yesterday got a few WC groups created actually and I joined in a few to look see look see. In 1 grp, 1 ML says every girl need to pull 20 people in then the ML can join other grp (that grp was mostly quiet, other groups more chitchat).
Old 31-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
bigmam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if Sugar is still around?
Old 31-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
honestly can we just close 1 eye and move on. So much shit stirring going on here and MR/FRs already hard to come by. @AwesomeGuy also stopped posting already...
Agree with you. Everyone has their own standard. Some like service-oriented, some like pretty face.
No need to be so hard up over ppl's definitions of good or syt, etc. Your good doesn't necessry be good to other ppl as well. If this continue, we won't have ppl sharing already. From reading the FRs, just filter and choose the bros that had been sharing FR that is similar to your standard can already.
Old 31-10-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 14
kanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to allkanana is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmam View Post
Anyone know if Sugar is still around?
She left le
Old 31-10-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

these bloody shophouses i don't trust, landmines
Old 31-10-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
NaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
What is the girl you tried so we bros can avoid too?

It's very common bro, all the pictures you see you need to discount
the age,looks,weight,cup size and attitude. But sometimes you suay
and get landmine which is totally different person.
Read the FRs here and avoid.
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/baby-pretty-busty-babe/

This is the one I visited. Totally different person. Was in the room ready already and it was dark when she walked in. didnt want to make a fuss so just get done with it.. from when she start till end, about 25 mins.

But location seems to have changed. I visited shop house near jalan besar.
Old 31-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 8
NaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyTeacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
Read more teacher,just like becoming a student read from page 1 to the last, make a list/notes
Wah, I try my best. but 6K over pages. I will contribute all my experiences too. Just hope seniors can guide along. Already posted one review.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1