The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 23-11-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi guys, going in december. Anyone have any good local ktvs to recommend for 6-7 guys?
Old 23-11-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Atrizin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Submitting my FR for Bangkok outcall massage, recently went to Bangkok and stayed at Sukhumvit. Decided to go for outcall massage cause I was lazy to roam around and I had the room to myself so why not. Tried 2 masseuse from Rose massage.

No 17. Nara
Looks 8.5/10
Boobs 7/10 ( Real boobs )
GFE 9/10
Massage 10/10
She look like your typical clubber kind of girl and she was really chatty and gave a really solid 10/10 massage with ample teasing. Really gave me the whole GFE and didn’t feel very transactional. Massaged for 1hr before asking the impt questions.. decided to go for the full package and had a really long sex with her, seems like there’s no limit if you decide to go for the full package.. the sex experience was out of this world. Will RTM again.

No 11 Bowie
Looks 7/10
Boobs 6/10
GFE 6/10
Massage 9/10

Massage was hard and pretty good but this one has no teasing at all. Abit shy and quiet and feels very transactional. She popped the impt questions and I realised the rates are the same across, 1k Thai baht for HJ, 2k for B2B and Hj, 3K for FJ. Sex wasn’t so good as compared to Nara and feels boring after awhile. Definitely won’t return

All in all I think rose massage is not bad, got to my place in less than 30 mins. Very professional with their whole massage outfit and techniques. The sex differs from person to person so it’s really dependent on your luck. But if you don’t want to leave it to chance you can try Nara. Recommended!
Old 23-11-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Davis1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro, I just arrived in bkk. Any club like insanity can pick up girl?
Old 23-11-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Day 1 - went to tded 99 with two bros. didn't meet anyone I liked..went back hotel alone.
i dont go there anymore. used to be regular. the quality of girls just went down the drain.
Yes its cheap, but not worth my time to even poke around there to have a look nowadays. Its a waste of time
Old 23-11-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
Pattaya guide for people who have nv been there.

1. According to the internet, soi 6 is the most happening place with the wildesr stuff you can imagine. Its bullshit. Dun go there. The place is all beer bars and the girls there are more dark skinned, older and plus size. They cater to the old farangs staying long term there
2. Soi lk metro is supposed to be the new walking street with less tourists. My overall impression after walking ard and entering 1 agogo is that the girls are not appealing according to asian standards.
3. Just go straight to walking sreet. The hottest girls are all at walking street. Countless clubs and agogo. Many topless agogos and some completely naked. But rates are sky high. 5k for ST and 7k for LT. I did not take out any.
4. For soapy, sabai dee is cheapest. The 3 Honeys are slightly more expensive. Several stunning women in all of them. If you just want sex, soapy is the way to go
agreed.
but last month when i was at walking street, i was quoted by a 20 yr old in one of the bars. 5K for LT (till tmr noon as she doesnt wanna wake up in the morning) and she told me she dont wanna do ST!
Old 23-11-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
i dont go there anymore. used to be regular. the quality of girls just went down the drain.
Yes its cheap, but not worth my time to even poke around there to have a look nowadays. Its a waste of time
big agree bro. was there 3 months ago, not bad. wa, these days..jialat. The agogos are much better, but also significantly more ex.

For e.g, in Pattaya, hot and gorgeous looking girls. But 7k for 5k ST, 2k Bar fine..what on earth.
Old 23-11-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 wow Korean superstars start to appear liao!
Old 24-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Yes, is now known as Watana Hotel. I understand from the owner there will be another new hotel build next to Grand fortune hotel / Fortune Mall as the family group currently owned a total of 4 hotels.

Malibu and Copa Cabana MP is now under renovation.
Just to add on went pass the Lord they also started painting their building so high chance they are coming back in business or unless renamed soapy
Old 24-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
What is the full name of the PKY you are referring too? I have been to one of the PR bars at Chokchai4 too but cant remember the name of the place. Remembered my total bill was around 6k when checking bill and saw the mamasan help herself ordering LD for herself -.-
Was referring to Paikanyai bro. PKY probably has more girls, but they also have sharper blades, so I guess it's better for more seasoned punters.

Overall i guess PR bars are more suitable for people who at least speak some Thai, and have some experience in controlling the situation for a LD-driven place. General consensus from my understanding is that 1 tray of LD should last you at least 1 hour of the PR's company and not any less. This also is a team sport if you're going in groups, since if 1 person starts breaking the dam and freely buy LD, the rest of the team will suffer as all the girls "expect" similar treatment. Of course if you're experienced enough you can manage expectations but it still nevertheless dampens the mood if you're the only one refusing to buy more LD.
Old 24-11-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Was referring to Paikanyai bro. PKY probably has more girls, but they also have sharper blades, so I guess it's better for more seasoned punters.

Overall i guess PR bars are more suitable for people who at least speak some Thai, and have some experience in controlling the situation for a LD-driven place. General consensus from my understanding is that 1 tray of LD should last you at least 1 hour of the PR's company and not any less. This also is a team sport if you're going in groups, since if 1 person starts breaking the dam and freely buy LD, the rest of the team will suffer as all the girls "expect" similar treatment. Of course if you're experienced enough you can manage expectations but it still nevertheless dampens the mood if you're the only one refusing to buy more LD.
I heard of this bar a long time ago too but have not visited it yet, last time I planned to go there after visiting Bella Spa but got lucky with the spa girl and switch plans.
If my friends are not looking to tabao this round I would bring them there to soak in some thai vibes hehe
Old 24-11-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to check out soi taniya yesterday.
Its a street catered for japanese with a lot of ktvs.
I went in 1. 1 hour of free flow beer and ktv cost 700, girl drink is 200 per glass. No sit down fee. Was quoted 4k for ST and 5k for LT. Did not go ahead as i was tired from too much sex. Eng Chinese and Japanese songs available
An alternative to G club fyi.
Girls are generally very beautiful since they are catered to rich japanese
Old 24-11-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 22
khyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkhyber_pass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I visited Maria, black caviar, doki doki, daisy dream, mitu, dozo

Hands down maria best. BC need to buy membership otherwise need to pay for room. Girls not as many and pretty as Maria.

Maria price includes room.

I went 4 times in 5 days
1st time took 1 girl (7200thb)
3 times took 2 girls together (15400thb on avg)

2 girls fun. Recommend you all to try it!

Go between 6pm to 10pm for most stock.

There's once where I took 2 same girls the next day. As the rapport had been formed the previous day, there was no ice breaking needed and the service seem to notch up as everyone felt comfortable

Will be missing Maria!
Girls start from 6200. I think the 6200-8200 range good enough for me. Ymmv.
Old 26-11-2022, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 6
tehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertehbingg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hey everyone, will be going bkk frm 14-21 dec. if wna cheong together, drop me a pm. wna check out thermae and other local bars/pubs. open to clubbing also.
Old 26-11-2022, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
kukooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date & Time of Session: Nov 25,2022
Name - Sounded Neo (accounting student)
Nationality & Language: Thai and Thailand
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: Around 5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 3000 THB
Repeat: Not

Thermae was super busy at 11pm, mostly Asian clientele. After spending brief 15 minutes, narrowed my choice to Neo. Note almost every girl I asked quoted 3grand and I really don't like the bargain act so didn't negotiate much.

Walked to room in ruamchitt and showered separately. Started the deed with cuddle and touches. Everything was fine and heaven until this point. TBH was super happy as the girl was all smiling and into the act. Zero dramas but she didn't shave her public hairs. I was okay to that as well.

Now the bad part is when I was going to drill the pussy, she spread her hole and a strong pungent smell hit my nose. Couldn't take it, went to washroom and gargled water with some excuse.

I asked her to flip and went doggy on return, not great ass but moans were disappointing. I am medium size self and not sure if she was faking it. Finished in condom and sent her on the way

As a person she's great just hygiene stuff spoiled my experience. For identification, she stands at end of the bar, short and chubby bit shy and tells you she is accounting student

<<post by Kukkooo>>
Old 26-11-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Summary of my 7 nights in thailand- total 6 shots ranked

1. First night-straight to poseidon. Took the most beautiful fishbowl girl. Shower sex massage 60 mins 3.2k baht, ranked 4th

2. Second night, mostly hang around thermae nana and soiboy. No shots.

3. Went to pattaya. Entered almost 10 agogos. Apple agogo has the most beautiful girls. Spent almost 2-3k on drinks lol. Did not take out any. Went to sabai dee next morning. Took the most expensive girl at around 4k. Commercial af. No kissing. 30 mins done and fk off. Ranked 5th

4. Went back bangkok. Wanted to go g club alone but i am afraid i would need to fork out 10 to 20k so decided to ditch the idea. Went to thermae got a 26 years old girl wearing casual clothes. Reason being her smile is nice and she kept looking at me. Quoted 2.5k immediately agreed. Beneath her casual clothes was body of tatoos. Nevertheless good sex. She said she finished before me. A lot of kissing too. Ranked 3rd.

5. Went to soi taniya, did not take out girl but she asked for my line. She seemed to have the impression i am not a sex tourist. She said its her 3rd day working and she hoped to nv need to go out with customer. Just drinks is good for her. Sent flirty messages for the next 2 days. At night, went back to thermae got a classy looking lady at 2.5k baht. Talked to her on our way back and she said she is 30 and have a kid. Zzz. Ex banker who lost her job during pandemic. Could not finished because of her stretch marks. Ranked 6th- last.

6. Went to 7 heaven blowjob bar. Girls are beautiful and know what they are doing. Asked her to go slow. Best ejaculation of the entire trip. 1.3k baht. Ranked 2nd. Should have asked for her line and ask her if she would like to work extra.

7. Checked out don quixote. Photos looked really japanese and nice. Most of the customers i see were young good looking koreans. So you know this place has standards. Most of the seevices were below 3k baht. Looks like a good deal but i did not go ahead because the taniya girl has agreed to come to my hotel! Initially quoted me 5k, i said i just wanted to drink and talk to her and i respect her not wanting sex. Managed to nego down to 3k because i do not want to withdraw more money. She arrived in a low cut tank top. Boobs must have been at least e size. 27 years old no kid not married. We ordered grab and just cuddle around. 3 hours later she wanted to leave. So i decided to use my simp skills×1000 and coax her to have sex with her. After hesistating for a while, she agreed. Boobs were natural and nipple were of right size. Basically what u see in jav. A lot of kissing and i think she kind of like me (because she has a wrong impression i am not a sex tourist). But she took a lot of selfies with me and ask for my fb which in normal circumstance is a big NO to stay anonymous. But i did not want to ruin the atmosphere. So i just played along and told her not to post anything to my profile. Best sex ever. Ranked 1st. Will look for her in my next trip.

Thats all. Back to boring sg doing boring work. Till next year!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1