The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-11-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
doraemonblackie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Mecury from Lust

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=mecury

Looks: cute and pretty, looks around mid 20s.

Boobs: solid natural D cup, round and big. Sensitive nipple.

BBBJ: pro head giver, she can suck well and clean. Need to endure if not most probably cum fast.

FJ: good bed skills, very skilful and horny. Can feel the lust from her. Both eager to feel each other, embrace into each other. Sweat and panting but continue fucking until both also pleasure and cummed. Super song.

GFE: strong strong
Old 29-11-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
mzlapq2947 is Cool - loads of Potential
[QUOTE=mzlapq2947;21861129]FR Puka 99Babes

Great service from bro in charge. Informed me of delay 1 hour ahead of appointment time so I don't waste time waiting. Good job.

Puka

Person
Petite and slim. Enhanced boobs. A bit hard but I am not the te-ni kind so ok. Nips small and tender like teenager. Erect when sucked just a bit. Great long hair. Freshie face with a winning smile. Sweet like sec girl. No ass, not for doggie.

Service
Careful shower, bj in the water. Soaping time stand behind her, rub below. Like niru experience.

Back in bed, another round bj slow, wet, gentle. Altho small but she can DT. Amazing. Cap on, reverse missionary. So tight and wet. Feel pulsating rythm almost surrender juice. She not much stamina. Maybe served too many bros liow. Tired. Flip her around do missionary, cannot la. Too small and tight. Painful for her. Turn back, cowgirl. Just nice. Moan like kitty. Cannot tahan release load.

Oveeall the most service friendly gurl in my experience. I give 9/10.
Old 29-11-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabag View Post
The review by the senior bros here for Soda is true.
She's a service oriented lady who knows her drill well,
enjoying the part where she arouse me gradually.
Also her massage is really a + point.
Overall a sextified and happy man.
And her pussy is tight

Enjoyed fj with her

In term of service, super value for 💰
Old 29-11-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
bnw3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kingdom May

OKT: Very responsive and professional

Looks: To me, she is like the typical foreign office girl look from CBD. Damn turn on. Got innocent but want it look.

Boobs: Natural Bs but very shapely

BBBJ: OMG! No day no night. Round 1 slurp, slow and sensual. Round 2 tickle, create extra sensitivity. Exactly feels like unload check clear, 1 full magazine reload.

FJ: She loves a deep pounding. The expression like going with your office colleague. Damn wild but not over aggressive.

GFE: To da max! Cuddle, talk, though I don't understand some times, the fun just kept us close. Bros who know Thai probably a bit more fun.

Msssage: Very pro! Got strength. Pattern not many but good enough to cover most area. Still got cat bath and licking. Better than palor.

Overall, it's one of the best, if not the best. Looks just nice, treatment is good, shower for you start, end also provide shower. Don't know what to ask more.

RTF: Definitely on my top list!
Old 29-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR for YOONA @ ONESIAM

Listing: https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=908864

Was looking through ONESIAM ladies and Yoona caught my eye. Did a quick search in the "Great Bonks" thread and saw good reviews so decided to take the plunge.

OKT: 10/10
My 2nd booking with ONESIAM and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. I like it when OKT provide photo instructions so there's no confusion in finding the location.

G part of SG and rather accessible by public transport. The closest MRT station is quite a walk away so I would suggest taking a bus.

As time is precious when rushing for a session, I would suggest Bros to take a cab down instead of driving. Finding parking might be a slight challenge in this area and will slow you down.

Bonking premises - Hotel in G area which does not require registration which is always a big plus. Personally i prefer bonking in apartments since it feels more private as there's no risk of asking to be registered but the chances of this hotel asking you to register is pretty low.

Room & Toilet was neat and tidy and I would say its better than the average bonking premises operating in Dome 1. Would give more points if the location was not a hotel

Face: 8/10
20% discount from photos in her listing. She is 27/28 years old and this is her 1st stint in SG.

She originates from Chiang Mai so it feels like you're bonking a Singaporean FL vs a Thai FL which is a plus if you're into fair skinned ladies.

Overall I would say she is an attractive lady and you definitely wont reject her.

I would not say she is up there in terms of the "Real" car show models but its pretty close. However to be fair, at this price point you have to manage your expectations since most "Real" Car show models probably charge 10X the price!

Body: 8.5/10
She has an overall slim frame with long slender legs. Heightwise she is as per advertised at 1.6M which is the perfect height for me.

She has enhanced D cup tits with small areolas & eraser nipples which are just perfect for sucking on or caressing. While her tits feel quite firm, overall she has 1 of the better boob jobs among FLs I've seen so far.

Pussy is shaven with her hairs trimmed short around her pubic bone. Personally I do not like to eat ladies out, but I did not smell any foul odours down there so Bros who like to eat pussy shouldn't have issues.

Her standout features are her nice rack, fair skin & slender legs which for most bros is a perfect combo.

BBBJ:7/10
Unfortunately her BBBJ was pretty standard and definitely has room for improvement. There's no DT or variation in speed of suction strokes, nor did she spend time licking my balls and shaft so it feels like a pretty 'SOP' type of BBBJ.

But well, the view more than compensates for it as looking at a slender fair skinned FL sucking on your package is a huge turn on.

FJ: 7/10
Same like the BBBJ, the FJ was pretty standard or 'SOP' like. Not to say that its bad but I've definitely experienced better.

Then again the problem could also just be me as she mentioned I was too 'Big' for her and at some points I was hurting her abit.

I couldn't cum during the FJ as I was always worrying that if i pumped her too hard it would be painful so I ended up asking her to do a combi of BBBJ + HJ to finish me off.

Overall she was accommodative to all the positions I wanted to try but I guess I was unlucky that I was too 'Big' for her.

GFE:8/10
She speaks passable english for a Thai FL so there is no trouble having a simple conversation. You may need to throw in Google translate every now and again though.

In terms of her overall vibe she is very friendly and chatty and tries her best to make you feel at ease.

She is also a lady of many talents being an emcee, bra & cosmetics model and also modelling for car shows.

One thing I found amusing about her is that she likes young men in their early 20s as she considers them "Fresher Meat". You would assume most ladies would prefer guys who are older so she definitely is the first I've come across that prefers younger men!

RTF: Maybe
She is not a clear RTF for me as there are many girls out there I'd want to try but for most Bros who book her, you definitely wont regret it.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 01-12-2022 at 09:53 PM.
Old 29-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited RP Mina

Well, keep it short and sweet ya. I'm looking for service, bro very steady as usual and give good advice.

I said I want good service and French kiss, straight Mina into picture.

Same as other bro mentioned, meaty a bit. But I'm for kiss and fuck, not find gf or wife, so its OK as not those super fat kind.

By the way, she's Thai Chinese, so I talk well with her in Chinese.

Will return for bro good service but i prefer try new thing.
Old 29-11-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
eddyddd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can exchange contact for throatfuck and cum in throat ML/FL?
In exchange, I have a natural G boobs (with slim body), and FL that legit squirt fountain and can wet the whole bed type (only 3 slots per day)
Old 29-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 16
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
May @ Kingdom888

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=909509

May is chinese fair, youthful fun Ding Tong Chiang Mai pre-milf with pretty looks very close to image, very smooth no sag skin with little tattoos, really handful soft natural B boobs, nice butt , can long lick balls BJ well, petite lady can lift to boom. RTF can consider a fun good service session.

Old 29-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
snootycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Fon from A1Group

OKT - Pretty straightforward. No issues. I was the one who got lost

Face - A bit longer hair than I expected but that is just nitpicking. Probably around 10% discount from pictures.

Body - Voluptuous body that you really want to bonk! Has an ass that you just can't wait to pound. Really stands out in her petite frame.

BBBJ - The best ever BBBJ that I have received! I have to force myself to think unsexy thoughts to not lose it. Her shaft licking and ball sucking is something else! Her moans don't sound faked at all.

French - Started in the second round. She is not shy about it at all!

AJ/FJ - Her ass is so great! Didn't last long during AJ in the first round. Second round started with cowgirl then missionary. Cannot tahan her ass and went to bonk her pussy doggy style until I unloaded.

GFE - Cuddling was great with her. She really is attentive to your needs. No wonder my 2IC was up in no time.

Overall - 9/10

Ass lovers, don't pass this up!

Last edited by snootycat; 30-11-2022 at 05:39 AM.
Old 30-11-2022, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
FastCarAmos is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by snootycat View Post
Review for Fon from A1Group

OKT - Pretty straightforward. No issues. I was the one who got lost

Face - A bit longer hair than I expected but that is just nitpicking. Probably around 10% discount from pictures.

Body - Voluptuous body that you really want to bonk! Has an ass that you just can't wait to pound. Really stands out in her petite frame.

BBBJ - The best ever BBBJ that I have received! I have to force myself to think unsexy thoughts to not lose it. Her shaft licking and ball sucking is something else! Her moans don't sound faked at all.

French - Started in the second round. She is not shy about it at all!

AJ/FJ - Her ass is so great! Didn't last long during AJ in the first round. Second round started with cowgirl then missionary. Cannot tahan her ass and went to bonk her pussy doggy style until I unloaded.

GFE - Cuddling was great with her. She really is attentive to your needs. No wonder my 2IC was up in no time.

Overall - 9/10

Ass lovers, don't pass this up!

I completely agree with the FR above. No horse run, very toned body and great GFE. Highly likely to RTF. Please up my points if useful thanks!
Old 30-11-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ricmoet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=nanny

Nanny - Lust365

Looks: 9/10: 90% to Pic, and more tanned. Got sexy ah lian look

Body: 9/10 Slim and toned body. Ass is great but her natural C cup boobs are even better. Imagine those JAV with bullet boobs that sway around during doggy, exactly like that!

BBBJ 8/10: Quite good during 69

FJ: 8/10 Non stop doggy while squeezing her tits, for costume was birthday suit cause I can't wait.

Frenching 8.5/10: Tonguefighter

GFE 8/10 : Can be a bit shy if you don't initiate

Rtf: yes
Old 30-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goh123 View Post
who should i choose ?

EMPIRE - NANA
KINGDOM - ANNA
Lol! I also thinking.
You take 1 i take 1 then we both FR
Old 30-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

RTF her last night, even though she appeared quite tired due to full booking whole day, she still put in all her effort to serve me like a king and her massage was so relaxing I would sleep there overnight if I was her last customer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=909570
Today happened to be around g area so asked bro Empire for his new stock recommendation and got Soda's third blood today, very solid service and sexifieded.
Look: 7/10, same as photo with light make up
Body: 8/10 not slim type but also not fat, meat at right place. C cup enhanced boo but well done almost feel like natural.
Pussy: 8/10 untrimmed but pretty sensitive and can feel her strong love hole contraction when climax from painting and fingering.
BBBJ: 9/10 she started the job during showering and continued when on bed, took good care of each inch from head to toe and good suction skills on both shaft and ball
FJ: 9/10 very responsive to all positions and her doggy was the best with that meaty ass. First shot came so intensive we both rested 2min with our position still locked down there.
Massage: 10/10 she is professional with both strength and skills. Always feel good and relaxed when the FL can do decent massage. Her massage is must try, I would even go for her massage only if body feel the need
Old 30-11-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Queenie of Club Friday last night
Okt: 10/10 – Polite, and helpful.
Looks: 7/10 – Beautiful nice young girl similar to the live video Bro CF shared with me.
Body: 8/10 – Not too slim, but right meat at the right place
Boobs: 7/10 – Properly enhanced boobs that compliments her body size.
Bbbj: 9/10 – She went down on me non-stop. One of the most enjoyable blowjobs I've experienced so far... no rush and full of pleasure
FJ: 10/10 – perfect tightness and really wet. The deed was damn exciting and major turn on watching and listening to her moans and her wet pussy squish squish.
GFE: 10/10 – where bro cf find this one, gfe level gao gao I going to fall in love.
Rtf: If my schedule permits definitely a yes for me.
Overall : really a gem level girl. Good sex good gfe and positive attitude.
Old 30-11-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msteroooyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=9...ighlight=bowvy

Bowvy - Seduction

Looks: looks pretty, like those mummy vibes.
Body: slender slightly tanner but long body. Because she’s tall
Boobs: (b) with perky tips
Pussy: well maintained, no need for KY
Bbbj: The suction of her Bbbj was great and she like to lick the cock like a popsticle as well.
Fj: went into missionary, where things got intense with some tough pounding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1