The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Had #80 a few days ago.
Her slutty face with big boobs attracted me in.
Was told she also from sabah.

Bbbj after washing clean and her skills were pretty decent. Boobs were a handful for me, at least a C.
Took her in 3 positions before she ride me to shoot everything out.
Definitely worth the 80rm.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
io2io3io2io3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreomaker View Post
What's her damage?
damage is 80, bro
Old 07-11-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Really kanasai this Ocean Hotel lift can donate to museum since 20 years ago liao!

One of the slowest lift I've ever taken in my life.
I suggest you take the stairs if you can as the lift is not in safe working order. I heard that only few weeks ago the lift broke down with passengers stuck inside for hours as the lift rescue technicians were unable to restart the lift due to it is old model system which only the orang lama technician have the know how to repair. They had to contact the orang lama technician and when he still did not turn up after few hours..... they decided to call the Bomba instead to do the rescue.
Old 08-11-2022, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I suggest you take the stairs if you can as the lift is not in safe working order. I heard that only few weeks ago the lift broke down with passengers stuck inside for hours as the lift rescue technicians were unable to restart the lift due to it is old model system which only the orang lama technician have the know how to repair. They had to contact the orang lama technician and when he still did not turn up after few hours..... they decided to call the Bomba instead to do the rescue.
Haha so serious ah!

I knew this lift is crap but didn't know it's so super antique!
Old 09-11-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Had #80 a few days ago.
Her slutty face with big boobs attracted me in.
Was told she also from sabah.

Bbbj after washing clean and her skills were pretty decent. Boobs were a handful for me, at least a C.
Took her in 3 positions before she ride me to shoot everything out.
Definitely worth the 80rm.
Hi bro, she is at which floor?

Level 5 got a long hair milf wear spec, when bathing n service time, will took out spec. Boobs quite big, is at OKT table on the right room toward the backend.
Old 09-11-2022, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Ocean hotel is it like petain where u engage the girls directly? Is there a geylang type fishtank nearby?
Old 10-11-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Ocean hotel is it like petain where u engage the girls directly? Is there a geylang type fishtank nearby?
Yes u engage them directly. Price-tag pasted on door front. Even if u dont have exact amount also no worry. They will change with OKT and return u even rm$5.
Old 21-11-2022, 11:55 PM
Samster

oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman83 View Post
Hi bro, she is at which floor?

Level 5 got a long hair milf wear spec, when bathing n service time, will took out spec. Boobs quite big, is at OKT table on the right room toward the backend.
Hey bro. Long time no see.
Yeah that's the one. Reminds me of penny.
Old 24-11-2022, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ladiesman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hey bro. Long time no see.
Yeah that's the one. Reminds me of penny.
Hi bro, u mean the milf that I say at level 5 ?
Old 04-12-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 16
blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!

Read about this place and decided to do a recce trip since it's super near to CIQ.
Went around 12pm and there was a popular curry fish restaurant next to it, decided to come back after my spa trip.
Went back at around 7pm, place was quiet, each level has only 1-2 open doors.
Had a great shock of my life and quickly departed. Maybe it was the late timing, but I decided never to go there again...
Old 04-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Fireman lai also paiseh sia lol
Old 05-12-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
xiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiaoboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So I tried #72 last week. Damn good fuck.

Ori: sarawak girl
Face: 7/10
Boobs: B+
BJ: with CD on. For a good 6-7mins. Good suction.
FJ: did it in 3 different positions and she's very accommodating. Best of all, her face and boobs is very nice to look at when in missionary position
Damage: 80rm

Although it's a very short 20min, for this amt cant get anywhere else. She's a very shy girl.
Tried her on yesterday. Yes she was here for the longest time and she is the better looking in terms of face and body there.

Gave her the remaining 20rm as tip but service is really nothing special compared to other 80rm in the same building but the looks and bod is really what makes the price. Maybe its because I tried her on weekend, high turnover hence the attitude?
Old 11-12-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

What time does ocean close?
Old 16-12-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
What time does ocean close?
Went there before 9pm on the weekdays still opened but limited stocks.
Old 17-12-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboyboy View Post
Tried her on yesterday. Yes she was here for the longest time and she is the better looking in terms of face and body there.

Gave her the remaining 20rm as tip but service is really nothing special compared to other 80rm in the same building but the looks and bod is really what makes the price. Maybe its because I tried her on weekend, high turnover hence the attitude?
Maybe if u RTF a few times will get better service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1