The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 07-11-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
SkyPP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyPP is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR retracted for Arya on 7 Nov. Due to bad bonk on 10 Nov.

Last edited by SkyPP; 11-11-2022 at 02:30 AM.
Old 08-11-2022, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
rocketbubba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alba (SNS)

From the moment I walked into the room, Alba was welcoming and sweet. We spent time getting to know each other and breaking the ice, which was a pleasant experience after a long day. Her looks were stunning, her personality charming, and my oh my, her body was amazing. I enjoyed touching every part of her. Her GFE experience was tremendous, and I never felt rushed. I would definitely book another session in the future.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 17
kuehbungcake is one of the Best!kuehbungcake is one of the Best!kuehbungcake is one of the Best!

Arti SNS

Acti was amazing. She has blonde hair and a bitchy looks. Upon entering the room i was greeted like a gf welcoming me back after a day's work.

Her body was a balance in every part of her body.Big soft Boobs and peach ass is her deadly weapons. Her ass was what made my cock yearn for more.

Shower together, this girl is genuinely affectionate, can French can play.

After shower, she clean up and we chit chat on bed and she start to cuddling then follow by some kissing and caressing.

The frenching was great, she was an expert with lot of lip locking and tongue movement.

Great bbbj. Her BBBJ is those tongue-twirling, slurping, stroking, with lot of eye contact, reflexology-but-with-tongue-on-dick kind, with good deep suction in between with no problem taking it deep although I'm nowhere on the big size.

I gave her a quick paint job to turn her. Her pussy was tasty with no smell and hairless. Lick her till she was shivering and squirming begging me to enter her.

I cannot tahan liao. Cap on and started with doggie,then reverse cowgirl. She initiated to switch and then sat me down as she turned around and sat herself down on me giving that slutty look as she tilted her head back for a quick kiss.

With very dim light, i could see her pussy glisten with wetness as i saw my cock disappear into the shadows. I could hear her moaning as i go and thrust harder till I released my mojo inside the condom.

It was a wonderful session as all I could remember was passionate sweaty sex. Really good sex. Think I need to exercise more. No stamina.
This hidden gem is definitely worth to try.

Her weblink for reference:
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=893004
Old 09-11-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 17
Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!Mane is one of the Best!

Yesterday, browsing through SBF and saw that arya was back.

Text bro SNS and confirm she is back so hand and leg book my RTF.

Eveything is the same and please refer to my FR as stated below.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpo...postcount=5197

Great service and she is worth to be RTF.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 0
Bro86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBro86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Arya SNS

Beautiful exotic babe. Model height and figure. Awesome Frenching and BBJ. Great service attitude.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
boyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=897789

Name : Arya

OKT: SNS

Looks: Super �� pretty tall sexy with seductive look

Body: Curvy with S - shaped, Hourglass ⏳ her ass , super tight round ass, i feel hard again every time thinking abt it. This woman is really God's work

Boobs: Big C cup with big areola ,i thought this kind of Boobs only appear in JAV, really enjoyed it

French:She is my French teacher. Tongue fight from beginning until the end , both of us want more and more

Catbath: Simple lick nipple and ears

BBBJ: Blowing action already started in the bathroom and even after i cum , she still able to perform BBBJ . Her skills is simply out of the World.
Gentle tongue flicks , light caresses, ball licking , deep throat, all have.

Painting: She seem to be enjoying and loving it , paint till her grabbed my hair hard

FJ: Her body is so flexible and can accommodate different positions. she loves being thrust deep and her moans and looks will make you go faster & harder

GFE: Treat me like bf, nice extremely good chemistry. My dream girl ��

Overall Experience: Pretty girl with good attitude and impressive services ��
Old 10-11-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Make a booking with SNS Acti

Same as last time alway quick and swift in response.

Arti has a bubbly, chatty and friendly character.

Appearance
Beautiful and nice looking lady as posted by OKT
Slim sexy body frame with C size boobs that make it very sexy and well shaped.
Tanned skin and have a nice and perky natural assets.

Service
Frenching was intense and GFE is over the max meter.
Her BBBJ is the best with lot of slurping sound and deepthroat.
Able to perform 69 and pussy was wet, tight, shaven and tasty with no smell.
FJ was great and flexible with multiple position changes, loud sexyhorny moans to keep me high.
Service standard was high and good, go all the way with no short cut.

She able to speak english well which make ice breaking and easy one.

Arti is a MUST TRY for all bros. Do not miss her.

Will RTF for sure.
Old 10-11-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 11
damnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamnzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is my review of Alba from SNS

Her looks are 90% of the photos, in fact, she looks better in real, tall, with blue eye and long hair and a great ass.
She is also a very lively girl, ice breaking is done easily.
She does love frenching as well.
As for boobs, she has natural D boobs that is just nice for her frame

Rating
Shower: standard
Cathbath: spent a lot of time on my body, high girl feeling
French: very passionate lip locking as well as french like long lost GF
Painting: shaven, wet and tight with no smell and tasty
BBBJ: very good skill, professional and good sucker, she will carefully and spent a lot of time. DT and lot of slurping suction
FJ: flexible and listened to my instruction. Hard working attitude.
RTF: Yes (like her boobs, top level skin and BBBJ)

Overall, she is a gem so treat her nice.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Bad Bonk FR for Arya SNS 10 Nov.

As usual, I'm her regular and return to support her. Unfortunately, it turn out so ugly today..
starting we are good, until I changed to doggy position my CD dropped out. and she shouted at me "FUCK" her mood totally turn me off. I don't know why she is so hot temper today? I told her I will put back the CD and let's move on. she gone crazy and chase me out of her room. I have informed OKT SNS about this incident. It was so embarrassing, half-way sex for such small matter about CD dropped out? I have to thanks SNS to rearrange another girl to finish the job and I pay as usual. But after think back this incident, I'm so pissed off with Arya. OKT SNS have to educate this mood swing girl.

Last edited by SkyPP; 11-11-2022 at 03:40 PM.
Old 10-11-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

FR Alora SNS 10 Nov

Young sweet beautiful Russian girl from Moscow. she took 16 +hours flight to here for work. Really salute her perseverance. Well manner, starting we shower and she did BBBJ in toliet and followed by her various bed stuns cowgirl, doggy and more positions etc. she pampered me like her BF.

Great service attitude 10/10.
To clarify she was rearrange last min by SNS due to bad bonk with Arya on 10 Nov.

Last edited by SkyPP; 11-11-2022 at 02:39 AM.
Old 11-11-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
AlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlphaChamp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I book a session with SNS Alora yesterday.

Was looking forward to this session as I find her looks gum me.

Reached the central location hotel on time. Parking no problem as I parked at nearby shopping center. Waited outside until she gives to go ahead to proceed up to her room.

Hush hush into room and she was in a sexy lingerie, invited me in.

Alora was a tall hot brunette with medium long hair, a perky ass and a handful boobs that fit her slim tight nicely and a small tattoo at her wrist with russian wording.My cock stand immediately when I saw her.

We proceed to shower together. She keep talking to me to break the ice then we rubba rubba each other as I touch and feel her sexy body.

After shower, she attentively help me dry t
my body and start our session.She push me onto the bed and climb over me and she proceed to lick my nipples and suck on it and go close to my ear and whisper, “I want to feel you inside me”

She moved slowly proceed down with her hands rubbing my balls, she licked the tip of my shaft and proceed to blow me. At times, she deepthroat my shaft all into her causing her to choke… (kinky stuff).

She proceed to cap me and place my stiff shaft at the pussy and rub it on the pussy… Slowly inserted my shaft into her and she took time to get used to the thickness and depth of my shaft. Slow movements before she rode wildly with our palms together. I could feel her getting “high” (or she act I also dunno) as she placed my hands onto her big boobs and asked me to squeeze the boobs and her sexy nips. She then at times while riding, came down to French me.
Change position to doggie and slowly pump her. Her booty is those that I crave for (her hips are curvy). Squeeze her ass while doggie is shiok. Lean forward and squeeze her boobs while pumping. Finally to missionary, as she spread out her legs as I rubbed my shaft at the pussy… she keep saying “fxxk me dear” and I shoved it into her and long thrust couple with French and licking of her nips… Finally couldn’t hold it and cum…

After deed, lay on bed as she help me clean up and after lay beside me sideways and I hug her for a while to recovery.

Proceed to shower, dress out and left the place a happy and satisfied man.
Old 11-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 11
Fragrances is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFragrances is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks: 9/10 tall, elegance, sexy and the slim type.

Body: 9/10 slim with nice figure with hot ass butt and shaven pussy

Boobs: 9/10 Natural D cup boobs good for grabbing and fondling that fit her frame

Frenching: 9/10 passionate DFK type, non-stop, sensual and sexy

Bbbj: 9/10 Great suction and head co-ordination with deep throat and mouth fucking

Fj: 9/10 tired various positions and finish off with doggie. Sexy and seducing stereo moaning

Gfe: 9/10 high Gfe , treats you just like her BF. Nice playful and chatty character.

Attitude: 9/10 hardworking and know how to pamper a man

Overall: 9/10 you gonna regret if you miss it

A nice session. Thanks SNS
Old 11-11-2022, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
iceboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samstericeboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Acti SNS

Tried her last night

Looks: 9 same as in picture with hair and bitchy look
Body: 9 curvy with slim body and sexy thighs with shapely hip
Frenching: 9 skillful lips locking and non stop
Boobs: 9 good size and natural
BBBJ: 9 skillful, slow and deepthroat with lot of suction
FJ: 9 try a few pattern, missionary, riding and finish of with doggie
Pussy: 9 shaven, wet and tight
Attitude: 9 patient and hardworking, no complaint
GFE: 9 high as feel like making love with gf

Special thanks to SNS for making my late night booking.

Last edited by iceboobs; 11-11-2022 at 03:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 17
awesomepossum is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomepossum is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Acti today. Started with really nice chit-chat. She’s really fun to speak with about the locations she’s lived in.

Started with a shower and got a cheeky BBBJ there.

Proceeded to bed where the BBBJ was amazing. She hit some spots for me. Think chemistry super impt here.

Then cowgirl, missionary (takes it deep) and then doggy.

Ended with another BBBJ and CIM. She took it all and I was so glad.

Overall 9/10. The 1 point goes to the room - I’ve been to better. Would have been nice if can sit down in the shower for action

Really appreciate OKT accommodating my changes.
Old 12-11-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
CyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCyanogenMod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alba SNS

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=904357

She look bitchy and classy with the seductive look as what was shown in the pics.

Her body was slim and curvy has a great bouncy ass and beautiful fair skin. Her boobs was D cup, nicely in proportion to her body with cute pink nipples.

The frecnhing was amazing and probably the best feature in the session. She is an amazing kisser and after her initial shyness passed, she was all over me. Her pussy was damn wet and tasty was shaven pussy.

The BBBJ was fantastic with lot of suction and deep throat. All i can said she was a great blower and cock lover.

The FJ was very energetic with the additional benefit that the entire wall next to the bed is a mirror makes it even more hot. She is accommodating to try out various positions but with the full size mirror I recommend doggy.

The GFE was high as she was a very sweet girl. Full attention on you the entire time, no phone in sight.

Thank SNS for the arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1