The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-06-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

but still raining quite heavy now...day time super hot, night time raining...not good time to come now...
Old 19-06-2015, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
but still raining quite heavy now...day time super hot, night time raining...not good time to come now...
Yup. Now stuck at thong lor because of the sudden downpour. Just now went Thong Lor police station regarding the operating hours for cowboy. Will update later.
Old 19-06-2015, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Rain stop liao. I in hotel, see whether a thai girl i know in sg coming to my hotel or not
Old 19-06-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
1 month?? All the girl will be hungry..... Maybe they will lower their price, got customer to tabao, better then nothing....
On the contrary, due to the shortened hours of work at the bar to cajole a customer to paybar, they will be more aggressive to get lady drinks and get barfined. They would move on to other customers if u dun buy them drinks or barfine them as midnight the bar will close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
You are right! It is quite empty by 12.30am. Haha
Haha u come to cowboy after midnight ? To buy makan eat?

Quote:
Yesterday, the girls at midnight told me the same thing about Suzie Wong too. Anyway the line up in most pubs are boring. Many very old girls.
Which bars u referring to for very old girls? Most coyotes at cowboy are within 18-23. Unless u referring to those small bars Dundee,jungle etc.

Quote:
Not really. Some girls quote 3k ST and 6k LT. I just laughed and walk away. Managed to get one LT 3.6k including barfine. Hee hee
Which bar? Care to share? Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
True. Just speculating...i would be more interested at opening a kapoo joint as that is more my thing. I normally stay around nana for the craziness. I also have a good friend working at soi2 hotel. She normally hooks me up with good rates.

I haven't been to patpong for years. I will check it out next week^^
Patpong also adopts coyote agency concept for the past few months. More and more coyotes instead of agogo girls. Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Sinkies like that mah..want kaypoh everything..

Many see me want know how much my rent..how much I pay salary..how I recruit..what colour underwear the girls wear today..

Better still some come 5 mins then try teach me how to run my show.
Lol, I think we have the same situation. I guessed they think they might want to know more and try their hands on this trade as well. But it's ain't easy actually.
Old 19-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

weather has cleared, time to roll out.
Old 20-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk;131$$$$4
Just now went Thong Lor police station regarding the operating hours for cowboy.
You visit polik station like visiting 7-Eleven?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 20-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks vbkk!

I see summer vacation is starting so hopefully there will be more cute college girls in the mix^.^

I had a thai friend who spent 3 months opening a kapoo joint and sold it to Kitty after just 2 months. I know this is a highly competitive biz. I'm just interested in having fun.

I just hope nana don't jack their price up too high anytime soon.
Old 20-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
You visit polik station like visiting 7-Eleven?

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
All owners,ผู้จัดการ/managers,agents were called up for a urgent meeting yesterday late afternoon at thong lor metropolitan police station. Attendance was recorded who were present for the meeting. Representatives from all 32 bars came as there were several issues were being addressed.

Firstly min legal age 18 for all agogo and coyote girls in Soi Cowboy. Each girl had to submit (2)recent photographs taken,forms completed as well as photocopies of Thai ID card. ID card with blurred photos are required to make new. All this must be done by latest Monday. Failure to do so will incur tougher measures on the bar and the rest of the bars as well.

Suzie Wong ผู้จัดการ/manager was to be blamed for recruiting underage girls. Nowhere in sight during the meeting. Girls without proper documentation are not allowed to start work. Applies to all bar as from now.

Bars are to be closed at midnight until further notice.

And no lah, police stations in Thailand not as nice as the one in SG. I went to a couple of them including Huai kwang police station. I rather sleep at home then to wake up early to attend the meeting.
Old 20-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks vbkk!

I see summer vacation is starting so hopefully there will be more cute college girls in the mix^.^

I had a thai friend who spent 3 months opening a kapoo joint and sold it to Kitty after just 2 months. I know this is a highly competitive biz. I'm just interested in having fun.

I just hope nana don't jack their price up too high anytime soon.
Nah, college girls nowadays have plenty of alternatives to choose from than working in agogo bars. Pretty pubs, kapoo joints etc.

As u said, rent will be up when the time is due. Naturally the bars will still continue their lease. So it's a matter of time they will transfer the high costs and get customers to pay more for their drinks and lady drinks. Something which anticipation and worry will not helped.
Old 20-06-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
3.6k LT is a good deal... Go CB 2, some girl may offer u 2K to 3K for LT...
U sure or not? I was told by the girls that there is no barfine in cowboy 2.
Old 21-06-2015, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
All owners,ผู้จัดการ/managers,agents were called up for a urgent meeting yesterday late afternoon at thong lor metropolitan police station. Attendance was recorded who were present for the meeting. Representatives from all 32 bars came as there were several issues were being addressed.

Firstly min legal age 18 for all agogo and coyote girls in Soi Cowboy. Each girl had to submit (2)recent photographs taken,forms completed as well as photocopies of Thai ID card. ID card with blurred photos are required to make new. All this must be done by latest Monday. Failure to do so will incur tougher measures on the bar and the rest of the bars as well.

Suzie Wong ผู้จัดการ/manager was to be blamed for recruiting underage girls. Nowhere in sight during the meeting. Girls without proper documentation are not allowed to start work. Applies to all bar as from now.

Bars are to be closed at midnight until further notice.
I assume this applies only to Soi Cowboy bars..... because some puyings I know from NEP, SK & Patpong text me they still at work after midnight.
Old 21-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
I assume this applies only to Soi Cowboy bars..... because some puyings I know from NEP, SK & Patpong text me they still at work after midnight.
Yup! Only applicable to bars in Soi cowboy. U can still find "underaged girls" elsewhere.
Old 21-06-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Nah, college girls nowadays have plenty of alternatives to choose from than working in agogo bars. Pretty pubs, kapoo joints etc.
Yes I know many of them are at kapoos all over town. Is pretty pubs like big apple(gentleman's club) or thaniya Cabaret Clubs? Or something entirely different?? Would love to try that if it is.
Old 21-06-2015, 03:48 AM
Samster

I dont. So could you enlighten me? Thanks.
Old 21-06-2015, 03:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I know many of them are at kapoos all over town. Is pretty pubs like big apple(gentleman's club) or thaniya Cabaret Clubs? Or something entirely different?? Would love to try that if it is.
Pretty pubs are generally joints where u can go for makan and have drinks there with friends. Open air concept with PR girls going around selling shots/companion time chit chat while u dine/drink. whether u can hook up the girl depends on individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
I'm puzzled here. You know Kapoo, g club, thainya but don't know what's pretty pub is?
Any new places to intro?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1