The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Haha! What are your dates? I will be there again early July
I was thinking last 2 weeks of July. 17-29 Jul. You?
Old 18-06-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory1817 View Post
My simple fr.

Reached in Danok last week 10pm after work. Check in hotel Hollywood. Rate is rm65. This hotel just newly renovated. Hence room are nice and clean. Call up my barberry gal to check if she is starting working already, so for my hello Bkk gal. Got to make sure they didn't see me in Danok bcause I go without letting them know. After everyting clear, head to club model to see see look look. Not much people inside as weekday ma. Since alone, so never plan to have a drink there. Left after 5 minutes, and head to 7-11 to buy beer and tipbits at the same time call my Satit ml gal to come. Miss her so much on her super gfe.
Should post in the Danok thread...
BTW how is the Danok nightlife scene now? From your description seems like nothing much... Those small ktv/massage pick and go joints at soi15 opened?
Old 18-06-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

hey bros if I got 2 weeks

im thinking Pattaya 4 days
BKK 4-5 days
Phuket -> is there much or anything to do in Phuket? haha
Old 18-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
I was thinking last 2 weeks of July. 17-29 Jul. You?
1st - 6th July
Old 19-06-2022, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
rudolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All bros..

Would be in BKK from 21-28th june with another friend. Anyone ard that period, we could meet up together to chiong to clubbing or any activities.

Thanks to all seniors.
Old 19-06-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just a summary for all those wanting to party

Spaceplus - Now they have regular table in the middle and ranging costs from 3-6k depending on how many bottles of liquor to get. However, due to the stupid time curfew, getting a table is very hard and have to go like around 8.30pm. The club has been closing midnight every day lately. VIP packages with seating are starting 22k+. Its happening here and where all the chinese and thais are partying.

Top1 - Many normal regular standing tables and the the music is good. Its closing at 1am. I would say the girls are more pretty in spaceplus. Again, need to go before 9.30pm to get a table.

All places are getting raided alot recently due to lack of money given to police. Those looking to party need to head out early. Same applies to agogos etc.

Then after mainly just go to KTV as it appears the only safe option without having to go and get high and then police raids spoling the mood.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by impulse View Post
Hello brother

Here to share my experience 4D3N trip with everyone. Dated 11 june 2022 to 14 june 2022.

First night go to Babyface club, dj is very good..many group mixture of ladies and guy. Also got lady boy look alike in some table going around knowing guys and ask to follow them back but we rejected. Nothing much in the end beside enjoying music and getting wasted

2nd night go to g club ( the pimp), the gal is very pretty but most cannot bring back hotel. Those can bring back hotel are quite cannot make it. Very expensive night, we get 4 tower beer for 5k baht, gal is 7k baht sitting with you. 3k for bikini first hour, 2k for PR gal first hour, subsequent 1k for every hour same for both cat. Party host tips is 2k. One of my friend bring back the pr girl ( not pretty or hot at all) 10K baht for ST. Honestly don recommend going.. is like Singapore ktv without room but sofa seat.playablitiy of the gal is also very depend

3rd night go nana plaze..good place with many hot ladies.. the ladies can compare with g club. So suddenly feel like carrot.. go twister.. one of the friend get 1 gal long time 6k + 800 bar fine. Confirm 2 shot and 5 hour. After go to hotel, become 1 shot den return my friend 2k. Feel cheated.. alot excuse.

Above is overall 3 night experience for sharing.
Bro, is your price for the girl round up?? I check the price online is only 1750 baht for pr girl and 2450 baht for bikini girl, then hourly will be 700 baht for non-member price. I planning to go during july so i want to find out more

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 19-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Not cheap to chiong in thailand liao..

If I compare JB Malaysia gals rates it’s like 100SGD full service but for a decent quality Thai gal is also about that price .. but JB is nearer and no language barrier
Old 19-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Not cheap to chiong in thailand liao..

If I compare JB Malaysia gals rates it’s like 100SGD full service but for a decent quality Thai gal is also about that price .. but JB is nearer and no language barrier
What's the rate in JB for a 23 year old girl, clubbing + overnight?
Old 19-06-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nightwaller1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have recommendation in BKK massage/facial with special?
Old 20-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 16
impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!impulse is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Bro, is your price for the girl round up?? I check the price online is only 1750 baht for pr girl and 2450 baht for bikini girl, then hourly will be 700 baht for non-member price. I planning to go during july so i want to find out more
Bro the price on website is not valid anymore, current price I get is 3k for bikini and 2k for PR gal for first hour.. after that is 1k per hour.. mamasan ( so call party manager) is 2k tips for whole night. The manager hardly appear the whole night beside.. overall is very overpriced. I rather go club pay waiter some tips to help u hunt gal.
Old 20-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro the price on website is not valid anymore, current price I get is 3k for bikini and 2k for PR gal for first hour.. after that is 1k per hour.. mamasan ( so call party manager) is 2k tips for whole night. The manager hardly appear the whole night beside.. overall is very overpriced. I rather go club pay waiter some tips to help u hunt gal.
Despite the high prices, Pimp continues to be crowded, so the demand is there. Unlikely for prices to go down. It's probably the most playable place among all the big G clubs, so it will continue to attract partygoers.

I guess when you compare to booking VIP tables at Top1 or Spaceplus and get ladies to accompany, the party cost would still be cheaper at Pimp. Good for bachelor parties, but prob can't do this all the time or will burn through cash fairly quick

If you are looking to party with friends in company of pretty ladies, can also consider the VIP rooms at the soapy MPs, which are now opening up. Ask for membership package as it will come with VIP room usage and free alcohol (need to pay mixers).

Many different ways to party based on your budget and what you want to do
Old 20-06-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
I see, thanks for the info. Did you try their party room or just normal outside? Want to know more about the playability inside room. I heard there are different between in room or not in room, anyone can advise.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 20-06-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

23-27 this week, any good lobang ping me in telegram
Old 20-06-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 14
calvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant futurecalvinV2 has a brilliant future
manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Hi all bro ,

Anyone got lobang in bkk JG recommend ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1