The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Great story bro. I'm sure this is not just mere fiction. It's a little too detailed to be all made up. If it was all made up, u can publish your own series of books already. Pls complete the story, it's real good.
Old 16-11-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experience View Post
Welcome to share. Great for a midnight story
Glad you like the postings,Bro Experience!
Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Great story bro. I'm sure this is not just mere fiction. It's a little too detailed to be all made up. If it was all made up, u can publish your own series of books already. Pls complete the story, it's real good.
Thanks for the compliments, Bro farie!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 16-11-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I would have expected some theatrics; you know the kind you watch in some sandiwara drama, whereby the concubine hangs on the husband and tells him not to bother about the dying wife but I had none of that from Wanda.

She sprinted off to pack the overnight bag; things that my wife would need when she was hospitalized. She made sure she packed my wife's phone charger, a cardigan and a shawl just in case my wife would feel cold at night. She even pack a few sets of undergarments.

"Tak senang," she tried to explain to me as she blushed beet red .

I merely smiled at her. I was truly touched.

Throughout the journey, we behaved more like a married couple going off to visit a sick relative, rather than a man going to visit his wife with their domestic worker. I felt pangs of guilt but I continued driving; tears running down my cheeks.

"Jangan menangis," Wanda consoled me as she wiped off my tears as I turned into the hospital car park.
By the time we got to the ward, Adek was already slumped on the sofa.

"Poor boy," my wife explained, "long day for him. He had school in the morning then he went out with us.

Wanda passed the overnight bag to my wife.

My wife unzipped the bag and quickly 'took stock' of its contents. "Very good Wanda! I wouldn't have packed better myself." she praised, "I'm so proud of you; when you first came, you were so kalang kabut. Look at you now!" she beamed.

Turning her gaze to Adek and I, she continued, "now that I am stuck in this hospital bed, it's up to you to take care of these two big babies at home."

Wanda teared and nodded furiously.

I wonder if it was out of respect and obedience or out of guilt? Wasn't it just moments ago when Wanda was on her knees sucking the very essence out of me. Before I knew it, I started sobbing too.

"Don't be a cry baby," my wife consoled, "Adek doesn't know how serious it is; later he wake up and see you two crying, he will start crying too!"

"But it isn't fair," I heard myself croak, "just months ago, you did a check and they cleared you - a clean bill of health. How can this sickness 'suddenly' come and then 'suddenly go and now, it's got you......" I was at a loss of words.

Perhaps Fred was right about me, I was indeed a 'keyboard warrior'; behind the screen, I could type lines and lines of sentences but when I come face-to-face with people, I am always dumbstruck. That's probably why I'm never at the front desk of the office, preferring to hide in the backrooms burying myself with back-end tasks.

We stayed a while longer and left just after visiting hours. Adek still had school the following day so as much as we would like to stay in the hospital ward longer, we had to go home.

As I pulled into the multi-storey car park, Wanda gave Adek a few gentle nudges.

"Oh? We are home?" he yawned, "they all went home already?" It was not until we reached home that I realized that I had not seen Nadia or her cronies at the hospital.

Where did they go?

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 17-11-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome writing.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-11-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by changeluc View Post
camping here
Thanks for camping here, Bro changeluc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Awesome writing.

That's because I have awesome readers like you, Bro otamay!

Old 17-11-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
M45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterM45Singapore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Somehow, knowing Wanda has Black Magic skills, I would not put it past her to put TS wife in this situation
Old 17-11-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by M45Singapore View Post
Somehow, knowing Wanda has Black Magic skills, I would not put it past her to put TS wife in this situation
It jus spices up the story after a year... Niceee
Old 18-11-2020, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RapidxBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice nice, many updates to come!
Old 18-11-2020, 03:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

wow its been a while, i had almost forgotten the storyline but I am enjoying the continuation
Old 18-11-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
So with Wanda around become spice girl, cheers!
Old 20-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by M45Singapore View Post
Good deduction, Bro M45Singapore! I will not rule out this possibility also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
Thanks Bro alec! I try not to become like those Taiwan drama, keep repeating the same things. And sometimes the line between fact and fiction becomes so blur

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidxBoy View Post
Nice nice, many updates to come!
I try Bro RapidxBoy. Usually weekends a bit tough because need to spend with family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
wow its been a while, i had almost forgotten the storyline but I am enjoying the continuation
Yes Bro myluckyguy! My company IT put a lot of restrictions that I cannot access on phone or PC. Only recently then managed to get a stable connection. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
So with Wanda around become spice girl, cheers!
Bro diputs1269, spice originated from Indonesia, if I am not mistaken?

Old 21-11-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Damn Bro @SerflySGR!!
Made me read for hours over 2 days... LOL

Fucking good story!
hehehe, cannot wait for the next episode...
Old 21-11-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Damn Bro @SerflySGR!!

Fucking good story!
Thank you for your support Bro antartica!

Your words are very encouraging cos that was exactly what I did last time!

I used to read stories by great brothers like OldChangKe, TigerWoody74, etc. Because of them, I decided to post.

Thank you bro for your kind words!

You just made Wanda wet.
( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Old 22-11-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Damn Bro @SerflySGR!!

Fucking good story!
Agreed wholeheartedly.

Old 23-11-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Agreed wholeheartedly.

Thank you for your support always, Bro otamay!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1