The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold
Job nature of beer promoters?

I personally can’t drink so I don’t get to patronize the beer promoters in coffeeshops. I assume they earn commission by promoting their brand of beer to the diners. But sometimes I see there are more than one beer promoters in one coffeeshop promoting the same brand of beer like Tiger. How do they determine who gets to first approach just-arrived customers? Just being curious about the nature of their job that requires them to wear short skirts and yet we man can only see but not touch. Haha.

Any bros here got stories to share about getting lucky with them?

Last edited by alea; 23-11-2020 at 07:49 AM.
Old 23-11-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Job nature of beer promo ladies?

History of beer girls. I think this is it. 20 yrs allreally. It started with Malaysian ladies. Part time jobs. Many of these girls were working and, sell beers at coffeeshops after office hrs.

Some how two yrs later, the beer companies hit a jackpot. They hired PRC ladies. The competition is on. Malaysian vs China. It actually moved into C8 variety shows and lunar 7 mths getai shows. The PRC girls were pdmm and, they provide more then drinks. They were on hired.

It was brought up in Tue reports? Man who spend too much on this promoters. Few yrs back the beer companies supply uniforms, the beginnig the girls were not happy. Rules are rules. Could be a SOP from authority. No idea! My strongest memory was an uncle above 60s. He says and I code.

We are here because we love drinking. Not here for girls.

I agreed but did he said the truth. I have no idea.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Job nature of beer promoters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
I personally can’t drink so I don’t get to patronize the beer promoters in coffeeshops. I assume they earn commission by promoting their brand of beer to the diners. But sometimes I see there are more than one beer promoters in one coffeeshop promoting the same brand of beer like Tiger. How do they determine who gets to first approach just-arrived customers? Just being curious about the nature of their job that requires them to wear short skirts and yet we man can only see but not touch. Haha.

Any bros here got stories to share about getting lucky with them?
( Click to show/hide )

I think they get commission from every bottle they open? More bottles opened, more commission? So it doesn't matter who served first, rather who served more? So it's ok to have more than one Tiger Beer promoter?

( Click to show/hide )

But I guess if you want your patrons to buy more beer, then you should pour more beer for them so that they finish faster and then order more.

( Click to show/hide )

By right, individual beer promoters can only sell their own brand of beer but I guess sometimes they have some 'common understanding' with the coffeeshop owner to cross-sell?

( Click to show/hide )

And of course, I think some of these beer promoter also sell Kopi-o and Teh Susu because they can't leave non-alcoholic drinker brothers like us out? Who knows? We might not drink there but we _tah pow_ home them instead? Also a good deal?

Maybe I am wrong. Just sharing what I heard.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1