The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Camping.... more please
I will try my best Bro Apollo. Thanks to that joker to set up the smoke alarm, now security goes around checking all rooms. Sianz Max!
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Please help to update.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Thanks for the support, Bro otamay! I will try to squeeze as much juice as possible ya?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 23-11-2020, 07:07 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
I merely pointed to her discarded blue toy.

Maggi blushed.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of," I said. "We all have needs."

If she had wanted to 'cry rape' she would have done so by now. Since she didn't I got bolder and walked towards her. My boldness took her by surprised and she looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Please let me help," I said as I dropped down to my knees.
I remembered when Bill Clinton was caught having an improper physical relationship with Monica Lewinsky, he argued that they weren't really having sex because there wass 'no penetration'. Knowing this made me bolder and in a deliberate manner, I tugged and flung the blanket covering her modesty away. Using my hands, I pried open her knees and slowly spread Maggi legs. I gave it a harder push causing her to gasp.

I planted small kisses along her inner thighs, start from her knee caps, tracing my to the entrance of her love hole. She wasn't really hairy but it was enough to trap her musky scent. I gave the mouth of her vagina a good lick, ensuring my tongue will touch the sensitive regions of her clit.

I felt Maggi use her small hands to push against my shoulders as I give it another lick.

"Stop it!" she said. She didn't sound that convincing.

"Why?" I asked, "you don't like it?"

"It feels ticklish," She giggled, "and it's dirty. Stop it!"

"Nonsense!" I said, "It's the most delicious thing in the world. I will do anything to be able to taste your womanly juices!" I declared. And before she could protest any further, I made my way south of the border and began feasting on her love hole, licking all around the clitoris, drawing circles around it. The pressure of her hands on my shoulders began to decrease as she began to moan.

"Stop..." she said in between moans, "it's not clean... I've not washed it."

"But you like it right?" I wasn't going to argue on the cleanliness of her organ; rather, I wanted her to know how much her body is enjoying what I was doing. "You are getting so wet Maggi!" I said as I inserted my tongue into her vagina and started licking and sucking, making slurping sounds. This seemed to turn her on as she started to hold my head instead.

"No, stop it already." she denied enjoying the attention I was giving even though she was involuntarily raising her hips.

In response, I applied more pressure and spread her legs wider, increasing the intensity of my licking. "You don't like this? You mean you really don't like it?" I taunted her in between licks.

"Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..." at least she sounded more honest in her response now. Encouraged, I got back to work.

Without warning, I heard her gasp and inhale deeply then she started to tremble a bit. Taking the cue, I stopped licking, giving her time to savor her orgasm. She exhaled hard and slumped further into her soft bed. Slowly I got up, using the back of my hand to wipe her juices off my lips.

"So wet," I said licking my lips as I looked at her. Her eyes were glazed over and I think I heard her give a weak chuckle.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 23-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

I need to find something to eat now.......

Bro u are damn good.

P.S. I just upped your points to 666. Super fitting hahahah
Old 23-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, please share more!
Old 23-11-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 13
Ramsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud ofRamsey69 has much to be proud of

wow juicy story

Camping for more
Old 24-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardaway1818 View Post
I need to find something to eat now.......

Bro u are damn good.

P.S. I just upped your points to 666. Super fitting hahahah
Your compliments mean a lot to me, Bro Hardaway1818!

It takes a good writer to know another!

You are one of the masters that inspired me to write - the suspense, the twists and turns; I wonder if I could ever be as good as you?

I really love your polls and your stories! Wish I could have participated in them; all the girls you poll about are so hot! Thank you so much for your posts also!

I don't have that many points to return but please do accept my humble contributions. Thank you once again, bro!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
Very nice story, please share more!
Thank you for your compliments Bro yenshuimaster! Sorry updates a bit slow now cos work has been pilling up. Heh heh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey69 View Post
wow juicy story

Camping for more
Thank you Bro Ramsey69! Wow, your nick reminds me of the Fast and Furious franchise.

Old 24-11-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite to lick too, cheers!
Old 24-11-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
My favourite to lick too, cheers!
Totally agree, Bro diputs1269!

Many brothers out there only want to lie there and receive but refuse to get down on their knees and give. Isn't there a saying, 'the more you give, the more you get'?

Ok, better not talk too much here. Wait all start giving then we got no chance already.

( Click to show/hide )

Oops! I think I might have divulge a bit of where my next post is going?

Better stop here; I can see a group of female colleagues walking back into the office. Heh heh!

Old 25-11-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Zapfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great post!
Old 25-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn good story and writing........
No horse run
Old 25-11-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evil04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. What a pleasant encounter
Old 25-11-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

good story up you bro SerflySGR
Old 25-11-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story waiting for more updates
Old 26-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapfree View Post
Great post!
Thank you for your support Bro Zapfree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Damn good story and writing........
No horse run
Really, Bro ouzo18? Thanks for the compliments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil04 View Post
Nice. What a pleasant encounter
For sure Bro evil04!
Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
good story up you bro SerflySGR
Thank you Bro big wood! Give me some time to return the favor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREKLIM View Post
Nice story waiting for more updates
Thank you Bro TREKLIM. Hope I will be able to update a bit more tonight.

Old 26-11-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
"Hmm... Hmm... Hmm..." at least she sounded more honest in her response now. Encouraged, I got back to work.

Without warning, I heard her gasp and inhale deeply then she started to tremble a bit. Taking the cue, I stopped licking, giving her time to savor her orgasm. She exhaled hard and slumped further into her soft bed. Slowly I got up, using the back of my hand to wipe her juices off my lips.

"So wet," I said licking my lips as I looked at her. Her eyes were glazed over and I think I heard her give a weak chuckle.
There was some awkward silence. I mean: what do you say after you just made your neighbor cum? If any bro has any good suggestions, I am all ears! I was just standing there over, towering over her half naked form. My cock was straining to get out of my pants; should I unzip and release it from its captivity? Or better yet, get Maggi to suck me till I cum? What do I do now? On one hand, I wanted desperately to be pleasured but on the other, I didn’t want to appear like some MCP. And besides, some women still dislike the idea of giving men blow jobs.

I gulped and smiled at her, maintaining the facade of being a gentleman. "I think I'd better go." I excused myself, not because I was embarrassed but because I really needed to find a place to jerk off or I would definitely implode!

I could feel myself mentally smacking myself real hard. "Thank you for giving yourself a sad case of blue balls!" My mind seemed to scream out at myself for being such a fool but for one thing, I didn't know what the situation was and she could still turn around and cry rape and I really didn't want to get caught with my pants down. Literally.

I scurried home and locked myself in the master bedroom toilet. With the memory of Maggi's musky pussy still fresh in my head, I release my cock from its confines and stroked it furiously.

( Click to show/hide )

It wasn't long that familiar sensation overcame me and I felt myself explode all over the bathroom floor. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was also feeling sexually frustrated. There was nobody I could turn to for release and with the current Covid situation, there was no way I could seek 'professional help' either. Cleaning up the mess I made, I exited my bathroom, a lonely man.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1