The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great power comes with great responsibility

Hi SBF bros and ladies, this might sound ridiculous to some but I was hoping to get some advice (or knocks on my head).

Those who have been reading my posts would know the number of FWBs I have over the span of almost 3 years (its 29 of them).

Recently I have been slowing down with hunting because of family commitment. But I still do meet girls for drinks, food and work. Often times, I would tell them I'm married so as not to get any unnecessary attention and be clear cut that im just being friendly.

Still, these ladies are all over me. Recently, there is these 2 ladies (different occasions) that wouldn't mind being my cum dump even after I shared about my family commitments and how I'm a playful guy of bad influence if they really want to get onto me

This new phenomenon got into me cos this is way more thrilling than just hunting fwbs as a single man. I know it is unhealthy yet it is so fun.

This new found "power"... is getting out of control.

Any bros/ladies here experiencing the same?
Any advice on how to get rid of this mentality? And the need to have thrill in my life?

Last edited by coypredator; 23-11-2020 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Update
Old 23-11-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 13
sexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to beholdsexbaby is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great power comes with great responsibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
Hi SBF bros and ladies, this might sound ridiculous to some but I was hoping to get some advice (or knocks on my head).

Those who have been reading my posts would know the number of FWBs I have over the span of almost 3 years (its 29 of them).

Recently I have been slowing down with hunting because of family commitment. But I still do meet girls for drinks, food and work. Often times, I would tell them I'm married so as not to get any unnecessary attention and be clear cut that im just being friendly.

Still, these ladies are all over me. Recently, there is these 2 ladies (different occasions) that wouldn't mind being my cum dump even after I shared about my family commitments and how I'm a playful guy of bad influence if they really want to get onto me

This new phenomenon got into me cos this is way more thrilling than just hunting fwbs as a single man. I know it is unhealthy yet it is so fun.

Any advice on how to get rid of this mentality? And the need to have thrill in my life?
I understand the temptation of forbidden fruits.
If you cannot control, sooner or later it will ruin your family
Try think of family first hope this help overcome your desire
Old 23-11-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Better dont. It’s all fun till ur marriage is ruined. Yea u might go out chill and relax but one day if ur family disintegrated and all ur FBWs leave, u are just a lonely man. ( yes U will find whores outside to satisfy ur needs ) but end of the day you are just a loner. Family last forever(most of the time) but FWB don’t
Old 23-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Your this so called " power talent " should pass down to me , such a waste you been rejecting these lonely sluts
Old 23-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Yueng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Remember bro, family comes first, don't give feelings to your FWB otherwise things would turn sour if they turn their backs on you. Anything that is too much will do more harm than good.
Old 23-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I understand where you are coming from and what is going through your head. Because I am was in a similar position. I know no two lives are the same... but in terms of numbers, I'm about the same as yours. As yes... I understood when you say you feel have the 'power' - like you can just fuck any lady you want. So I would not talk about anything subjective. But rather talk about the rational and logic part of things. One more thing, I assume you are not talking about commercial sex, cos I'm not into that.

One thing is real very real - STD. Ranging from HIV, Herpes, chlamydia, Hep B, HPV, genital warts. Yes... you can say wear condoms, but it's not 100%, not for all STDs. For me, I definitely don't want to bring this home to my partner. Touch wood... I consider myself lucky because I'm in the clear. Latest test was only a month ago. So if you haven't done any STD, that's what I would recommend first. Just to be sure that you are 'safe'.

So while the best way to eliminate these risks is to stop completely. However, hunters hunt, right? So what I think you should consider is... reduce your odds. Instead of having it with 29 ladies in 3 years, reduce your numbers to a few ladies you like and trust, like married ones with limited partners. Extract quality instead of quantity.

Imagine if each lady has 3 partners. And their partners have 3 other partners. By sixth degrees, you'll be sleeping with half the population of in SG. Reduce your numbers, you immediately reduce your odds.

Think about it this way... 29 in 3 years, you are probably in the top 10-20% of males. Some guys can only dream of these numbers... So well done! Before you contract STD and bring it upon your real partner, it's good to say.. been there, done that. Because if you carry on these numbers... you WILL contract some form of STD. It's the law of average and no one beats the house. That's why lockdown and social distancing for COVID. Similar logic.

So before this 'power' consumes your life, rein it in. It's all in your head (like in mine). If you want to carry on these numbers... in 10 years, you'll have more than 100 partners. Then I think the right thing to do is to be single. If not, stop everything (like some of the guys suggest) or have a clear strategy to reduce your odds.

Hope the above helps.
Old 23-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I don't follow your fwb posts. I don't have your fwb experience. But I can tell you a thing or two about human behavior.

You need to get sick and tired, of getting sick and tired, before something inside you prompts u to change.

Want to kick the habit? Party on. Add more fwb. Keep adding. Push it to an extreme. Why 29? Make it 290

Then one day, you will get so sick of it, you will auto change.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

be careful of fwb, some might just want to cheat you, dun too serious in this relationship
Old 24-11-2020, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

My take in life nowadays : Assess the worst case consequences and impact, if u can take it, go ahead and enjoy. U got the life man! Is ur past good doing. Enjoy.
Old 24-11-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMS75 View Post
Your this so called " power talent " should pass down to me , such a waste you been rejecting these lonely sluts
Upped back, thanks for upping
Old 24-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for all the sincere comments and thoughts.

I have ended it with 2 of my FWBs over the past day. It is very tough...but I have to.

I hope I won't get back to my old ways again...
Old 25-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for all the sincere comments and thoughts.

I have ended it with 2 of my FWBs over the past day. It is very tough...but I have to.

I hope I won't get back to my old ways again...
I know how you feel. Think of it this way. Doing this allows you to reduce the risk, lower the odds... so you can play the longer game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1