The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2020, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do u pcc 1st before looking for prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Why so troublesome? For me, I have been a loyal supporter of Maca (a natural plants which is not a medicine). No side effect to harm our body.

Long Live, Bros......enjoy our lives, while we can.
Thanks for the intro, upped +10
Old 18-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by retardpervert View Post
As above.

When i pcc today, tomorrow go look for prostitute, very fast shoot out liao, not fun unless i waste money to pay for 2nd shot.

Got once i tried to pcc in the morning, at night go look for prostitute. Kkj can stand but no sperm come out. After thrusting real hard for 15 minutes, no sperm came out. I give up and told her its ok.

My friends say wasted pay $50 but never shoot.

So now i am wondering is it wise to pcc and than go look for prostitute on the same day..
If u are young 19, 23 yr old why not ... if u are 35 and above mayb not lah lol
Old 19-11-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes I do. But I don’t go for fucking. I normally go for Juagen or handjob. Definitely it will take a longer time. Sibeh shiok. I rmbed the lady jokingly scolded me ‘ no wonder so long, cos u naughty pcc before u came? So little! ‘ and she just put her mouth onto my didi. Wtf. But still pay her for hj
Old 19-11-2020, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Reward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
If u are young 19, 23 yr old why not ... if u are 35 and above mayb not lah lol
That's true, young always have more shots to fire and dickhead also more sensitive
Old 19-11-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

PCC once in the morning if you are having late afternoon/evening appointment. should be able to make it. if not, something is wrong. haha
Old 20-11-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
3fingersalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinLiew View Post
I PCC at geylang than I go home PCC one more time. KEKEKEKEKE
Good lah, save money lol
Old 20-11-2020, 04:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Cast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sometimes I pcc when I taking shower before action hehehe
Old 21-11-2020, 01:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast View Post
Up u back, thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 23-11-2020, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
goof5gang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast View Post
I do that too kekekekekeke
Old 23-11-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

each has their own theory. Some say... must unload weapon before going to prostitute. make money worth.

I cannot do that. I don't go to prostitute. Most of the time, even with my own FB, if I PCC already then no mood to meet her liao. The logical me take over the lustful me.
Old 23-11-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

In my younger days (17 - early 20s), always have to pcc before going to massage, otherwise as soon as the ML lubed up your cock with oil and their oily hand touched the cockhead, the bursting feeling will come...

Nowadays don't need to do that already, instead will save at least 3 days of cum and go with full tank. If the ML is super attractive, during BJ i will blow my load and this will be a chance to CIM (super exciting to me seeing the ML back away immediately and trying to blame me for cumming in her mouth, and if she didn't back away and continue sucking, also another kind of excitement). Then since she is attractive, can go for 2nd shot because still can maintain hardness and pump her for longer time... in case if meet less unattractive ones or with attitudes, with full tank you can cum faster and leave... no need suffer facing her for longer time.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 4
zennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzennyung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Woah im late to the party. I pcc during the shower before action. I last much longer compared to when i dont pcc. Plus mine can still stand sedia. I see most bros here got their own method and tricks, eager to try some of them out 😁
Old 24-11-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would love to contact these ladies. Can you share?
Tx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
A lot of things depends on what you want. Best is to release in the morning then go in afternoon or late afternoon. If you do it immediately, the lady needs to arouse you else you may not be able to complete round 2

I know 3 women who are damn good. Lady M does hdly and arouse you so high till you are so movitated to fuck her till she orgasm many times.

Lady A is a juagen expert. She will release 1 round then spend around 30-40 min juagen. That is when my cock is rock hard. The continuous teasing makes me teaser her D cup tits, pussy. This makes her wants FJ (she don’t provide). She always complain cannot juagen for me else I pump her till she knocked out. Thanks to her juagen regime and regular run, able to pump her upside down.

Last is Lady S. juagen expert in Clark Quay. Fucking playful. She will juagen you and make you arch your back up as it is too song. Sometimes damn naughty and starts to give you a bbbj. Lol! Guys totally collapsed due to exhaustion. Not sure how she hide a condom in her mouth at times. If you put it on for you, die cock standing. Lol! Must endure her hard riding. Lol’
Old 24-11-2020, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

I remember I book a wl at 2pm and when I reach the house around 130pm, I went to pcc at the house toilet. When is my turn to bong, it lasted so long until I felt so painful.
Old 24-11-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Weeknd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow.. Glad to hear fellow Bros also do this.. I thought I was the only one facing this problem.. If I don't pcc then when ml touch abit already game over lol.. Now I pcc when shower before massage.. Feel more relaxed that I can last much longer and more worth the money spent hahaha. Just wondering any of u guys use delay spray?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1