The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
newlywed123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My wife and I

Sharing some adventures that happen throughout our dating life.

Wife is mid 30s, slim and B Cup.

Adventure 1: My first BJ

We were still studying back then, and just got to know each other, started dating and so on.. Long story short, we were hanging out one night and decided to drive to a nearby park, took a nice long stroll and ended at the end of the park. It's past midnight, there's almost no one around. Though at some point some joggers and past us.

As we just got together, i do not know much of her past sex life etc. I do not know what she does or does not do. How many partners she had before.

So when we reach a dark quiet spot at the end of the park, where we just enjoy the breeze looking out the sea, i was standing behind her, and started roaming her body, start putting my hands in her shirt and slowly making my way under her bra. She did the same, with her hands slowly making her way into my pants.

I turn her around and we started kissing. this goes on for a while and we have no idea if there's anyone around or if anyone passed us. And so i got really turned on and asked if she could give me a blowjob, i was surprised as she just kneel down immediately and unzip my pants and started blowing. Like i said we just got together and i have no idea what she's into.

That got me wild as that was my first ever outdoor experience. She's the 2nd girl that has given my BJ, her BJ was wet, she sucks hard. She looks at be while sucking and occasionally suck my balls. I couldn't hold and told her i'm about to cum, in less than 5 minutes, i came. My second surprise, she took them all in, into her mouth, sucking them dry, and my third surprise, she swallow.

That was the best feeling every. She zip my pants up, stood up and we french again. I know it's disgusting but i don't care, i'm still high as fuck. my erection hasn't gone down. and i started to finger her, wow she's wet, very wet down there, she's wearing a tight skirt that night, i tell myself i need to fuck her. That will be our first time having sex.

But i'm not game enough, and told her we should head back to our car. While making our way back, we saw 3 guys seated near by bench, they must be resting as they were dressed in jogging attire. It was just 100m down the path, i bet they could see us. Didn't think much and quickly make our way back.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
dodu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife and I

Nice start bro. Camping here
Old 23-11-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Good start bro
Old 23-11-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 16
bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!bigbabby211 is one of the Best!

Camp here for more
Old 23-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newlywed123 View Post
Sharing some adventures that happen throughout our dating life.

Wife is mid 30s, slim and B Cup.

Adventure 1: My first BJ

We were still studying back then, and just got to know each other, started dating and so on.. Long story short, we were hanging out one night and decided to drive to a nearby park, took a nice long stroll and ended at the end of the park. It's past midnight, there's almost no one around. Though at some point some joggers and past us.

As we just got together, i do not know much of her past sex life etc. I do not know what she does or does not do. How many partners she had before.

So when we reach a dark quiet spot at the end of the park, where we just enjoy the breeze looking out the sea, i was standing behind her, and started roaming her body, start putting my hands in her shirt and slowly making my way under her bra. She did the same, with her hands slowly making her way into my pants.

I turn her around and we started kissing. this goes on for a while and we have no idea if there's anyone around or if anyone passed us. And so i got really turned on and asked if she could give me a blowjob, i was surprised as she just kneel down immediately and unzip my pants and started blowing. Like i said we just got together and i have no idea what she's into.

That got me wild as that was my first ever outdoor experience. She's the 2nd girl that has given my BJ, her BJ was wet, she sucks hard. She looks at be while sucking and occasionally suck my balls. I couldn't hold and told her i'm about to cum, in less than 5 minutes, i came. My second surprise, she took them all in, into her mouth, sucking them dry, and my third surprise, she swallow.

That was the best feeling every. She zip my pants up, stood up and we french again. I know it's disgusting but i don't care, i'm still high as fuck. my erection hasn't gone down. and i started to finger her, wow she's wet, very wet down there, she's wearing a tight skirt that night, i tell myself i need to fuck her. That will be our first time having sex.

But i'm not game enough, and told her we should head back to our car. While making our way back, we saw 3 guys seated near by bench, they must be resting as they were dressed in jogging attire. It was just 100m down the path, i bet they could see us. Didn't think much and quickly make our way back.
TS, it is your own dick so definitely not disgusting la. If someday, you progress to threesome and she suck someone else's dick then come and french you.... then that is a challenge.

Nice start so far. keep it up. Reminds me of my earlier days in my marriage.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
HopefulJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update!
Old 24-11-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Continue

Adventure 2: Our first sex

Never thought our first sex would be a wild one, outdoor, in a car.

As we made our way back to the car, i can't get over the fact that i just had a bj out in the park. I know i gotta satisfy her this time round, and i crave for more.

Back at the car, car park was dimmed, not much cars around, some lorry and vans, don't see anyone around either.

Told my gf to go to the back seat. guess she got the hint, once inside we french non stop for a good 5 minutes, we are too engross into each other that we are not aware of our surroundings. I removed her bra and panties and bury my head into her shirt and suck that erected nipples. She has pink nipple btw. She start going down on me again this time i stopped her, telling her it's my turn. I lay her down and started licking and sucking her wet moist pussy. Taste them, sweet and what got me more turn on is, she's shaved. May be not brazilian wax, just trimmed and shave, looks clean.

After a good 5 minutes, couldn't take it already, and i don't have a condom on me, didn't think much, just went up on her and gradually inserted my dick into her, she didn't reject and i start pumping her hard and fast.

I told her when i'm about to cum, she told me to pull out as she doesn't know when her last period date is, and so i came all over her tummy, some landed on her shirt as she's still wearing them, she grab hold of my dick, pull it towards her and start sucking it dry.

After all these we sat down and rest. look around didn't see anyone. But deep down i wanted to be seen. I'm not sure about my gf, guess i'll ask her some day.

We ended the night happy. More adventure awaits
Old 24-11-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
GongTeeMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share more encounters TS
Old 24-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Zapfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife and I and 1 supporter!
Old 24-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
hengbee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share, please continue!
Old 24-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
StayHere4More deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up this thread, share more
Old 25-11-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Adventure 3: Yet another outdoor sex

It's been a week, and we are out on another date.

Met my gf for dinner and have late night movie. Nth much happen during the movie as it was pretty crowded.

Gf was dressed in tight jeans, cropped top and a jacket that night.

After movie we went for our usual supper then head home. As we just got together we didn't really visit each others home until a few months later. Once we reach her place, i parked and send her up. In the lift, we hugged for a bit and started kissing, reached her floor and we continue kissing. After a while, asked her if i can sneak into her house, she said her dad is usually still awake at this time, no chance.. Then she brought me to a staircase landing, quite discreet, there are plants pots all over and lights are quite dim.

We continue kissing there and i start caressing her boobs, unhook her bra and removed it. she put her hands in my pants and made her way down to my balls and start playing with it, i'm not sure why she likes going for my balls first. It's her habit even until now.

I'm high, feel like i could cum any time. told her i wanna fuck her. She move close to my ears and started licking them, then whisper to me, "today it's my safe day". Then i know i have to fuck her now. I turn her around, lean her against the wall, and pull her jeans down, damn she's wearing g string, won't it be uncomfortable with jeans? Nvm that. pull her g string down as well and started fucking her.

We aren't afraid of anyone passing by as it's pretty late at night, and that staircase landing is quite discreet. But we have to keep our moaning low. As i pound her hard from the back, grabbing her boobs with one hand and playing with her clit with the other. she's trying to control her moan by biting her lips, turn her head around and continue frenching her, after 5 minutes told her i'm about to cum and i shoot my full load into her pussy. We continue kissing and i continue fucking slowly, could still maintain my erection, was quite surprise. Normally i'm done after one round with my ex, but with her, it's totally different.

I continue fucking her slowly, gaining momentum and started fucking her hard again, she's trying hard to control her moan. As i haven really have sex in such a position for a long time, i could feel my legs starting to cramp, so shifted her to kneeling doggy position, that tight jeans is really restricting our sex position. As we get ourselves into position and continue fucking, i remove her cropped top. and now she's half naked, boobs dangling, doggy position. Part of my wanted someone to walk pass and have a good look at her hot body. After few minutes i came again. cum dripping out of her pussy, her jeans and g string are soak with both our juice. we sat for a while to rest, and start dressing up.

Walk her back to her unit, kissed her good night.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice memories. Keep posting!
Old 29-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 29-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
macqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread. Here to support you. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1