The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-11-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Black color bro.
Black underwear / swimwear is really sexy. I find black to be a very sexy colour.
Old 21-11-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
basewong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernst View Post
Was at a NEL station, a mom bent over to pick her toddler up. Saw the entire boobs plus nipple.. nipple was the long raisin kind and the breast was just yummy.

Think she saw me looking at her, and we just looked into each other's eye. Thankfully for the mask during this time.
Must always be alert when we see mummy attending to toddler
Old 22-11-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

b . i . n . g . o . . . . . .

Quote:
Was at a NEL station, a mom bent over to pick her toddler up. Saw the entire boobs plus nipple.. nipple was the long raisin kind and the breast was just yummy.

Think she saw me looking at her, and we just looked into each other's eye. Thankfully for the mask during this time.
Old 22-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 11
toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!toocool97 is one of the Best!

Cousin came over my place. When she sat on the floor to play with my dog, bingo! Got a top view of her White bra, b cup boobs tiny nipple peeking out of the cup, white panties and ass crack.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocool97 View Post
Cousin came over my place. When she sat on the floor to play with my dog, bingo! Got a top view of her White bra, b cup boobs tiny nipple peeking out of the cup, white panties and ass crack.

Dog always a human best friend.
Old 22-11-2020, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitamum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Dog always a human best friend.
And pussy cat is always a man's best playmate
Old 23-11-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Just now at supermarket saw this chinese MILF, long curly hair, short in height but athletic slim body with some tan. Wearing 1 piece tight blouse, when she bend down slightly can obviously see her green thong, then i went to the front, can see her down blouse in grey bra. What a start to monday.
Old 23-11-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 4
Exchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyExchange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Just now at supermarket saw this chinese MILF, long curly hair, short in height but athletic slim body with some tan. Wearing 1 piece tight blouse, when she bend down slightly can obviously see her green thong, then i went to the front, can see her down blouse in grey bra. What a start to monday.
Good start of the week
Old 23-11-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just now at supermarket saw this chinese MILF, long curly hair, short in height but athletic slim body with some tan. Wearing 1 piece tight blouse, when she bend down slightly can obviously see her green thong, then i went to the front, can see her down blouse in grey bra.
Which Supermarket , 2molo I Go And 6c6c

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-11-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

grats bro....

Quote:
Old 24-11-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 906 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Why? If got no mask, she will see your mouth wide open and watering? hahaha.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Whampoa ntuc, was having lunch at the food centre there, went ntuc after lunch to leech on the free aircon as it was very hot. Happen to see a milf in short dress opening the fridge n bending over to pick up some meats in the frozen section. Sexciting, shd b a tiongs.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Whampoa ntuc, was having lunch at the food centre there, went ntuc after lunch to leech on the free aircon as it was very hot. Happen to see a milf in short dress opening the fridge n bending over to pick up some meats in the frozen section. Sexciting, shd b a tiongs.
Bare butt cheeks?
Old 24-11-2020, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after finished buying my stuff at CCP ntuc this morning, came out and saw one lady at the booth setting up her things and when she bent down to put her things, her more than half boobs greeted me. pretended to see see look look at what she is selling and this time she bent right in front of me, got instant hard on. the lady should be 30-40 plus with very fair skin.
Old 24-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
Bare butt cheeks?
Nolarrrrr...... 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1