The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Shaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Pm me. I can exchange with u. If u keen on teasing and juagen
Old 16-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
lpoikj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried before
Old 18-11-2020, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
Cbzai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCbzai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bros around any contact for authentic jg around?
Old 18-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody can share soda's contact?
Old 19-11-2020, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 4
Shaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShaun9990 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ofcoz bro.
Old 19-11-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 23
y2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of lighty2jy2j is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun9990 View Post
Ofcoz bro.
Can share soda or Celine contact?
Old 19-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ahhyper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has Soda’s contact? Thanks.. greatly appreciated
Old 19-11-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 0
eehondawow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

The rest more or less are fake ones who did a lot of marketing.
Hi, can anyone PM me the contacts? thank you.
Old 19-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
GreenApples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdfgtrs View Post
tried 2 times before
Is it effective bro?
Old 19-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 4
WURST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWURST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWURST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I tried many juagen

1. Ling Ling Jie - a lot focused on the groin area. Not sure authentic or not but definitely not Thai style. LLJ is old and not pretty hence no action

2. Soda - trained in the famous Thai academy. Can feel the veins pulling and twisting. TOP level juagen. Lol! Focus on the prostate, shaft and cock head. Soda has huge tits and very nice fuckable face. She used to offer FJ. Very nice session where you can maintain you cock then test out ur cock to see its effect. I always did her 2 rounds due to her great juagen and fucking skill. Lol! Loved riding you and a lady who enjoy sex to the TOP level

3. Ping Ping - ppl may remember her Thai style juagen and TOP customer service. Previously from Bugis before moving to Hougang. Her Thai style juagen is extremely powerful. Can feel aching in ur kidney area and the veins being pulled like playing guzhen. After that feels rock hard. Very nice lady who offer a lot of cut fruits, boiled soup and dessert

4. Anxxx - Very low profile lady but level comparable to Ping ping and Soda. Rarely take any new clients now

5. Celine - Not bad in terms of juagen level. She wins in her beautiful face, huge tits and flexible body (practicing yoga for years). Her hdly and full body rub will make ur soft cock instantly hard. A hungry milf who love to have sex with her regulars.

6. Angel - many would remember this lady who moved from Novena to Geylang. Pretty ok juagen (toned down Thai style and less painful). Wins on her huge D cups tits and 69 HJ. Wasted no other services provided

Hi bro, who you recommend for erotice JG, no treatment needed
Old 19-11-2020, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
USA1994 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhyper View Post
Anyone has Soda’s contact? Thanks.. greatly appreciated
Want to try Soda too
Old 21-11-2020, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pathender99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I tried many juagen

Can share contact please?
Old 24-11-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bros, can share Soda's contact please.
Old 24-11-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
qwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty61 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros, can share soda’s contact?
Old 01-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yangsquare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can anyone share soda’s contact? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread