The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!
Re: [Story] A Last Swim At Our Family Home

Another flash of lightning struck. Quickly, I stood up and grabbed my sister’s hand, bringing her out of the pool. We ran back to the house as fast as we could. Once we made it back inside, we slammed the door shut.

J: Let’s head upstairs.

We did not bother to pause and dry off as I took her hand and made our way upstairs to our parents room, leaving a trail of water on the floor. The chill of the water on our skin in the air gave us both goosebumps. We were cold and shivering, but the idea of a passionate lovemaking session with our wet bodies is turning me on greatly, and Eve had not raised any objections to that.

We entered our parents’ room and climbed onto the bed together. The blanket and sheets were instantly soaked.

I spread my sister’s legs open and leaned in to kiss her thighs, moving and planting kisses towards her pussy. Then I moved my kisses upwards onto her stomach and chest. I sucked her nipples again, both of them. Then I kissed her neck, and finally, her mouth.

I gazed closely upon my sister’s face and the look in her eyes said it all. She was ready for me to make love to her. Our bodies were craving it. The feeling between us was undeniable.

I took my hard cock in my hand, sliding my head down the length of her slit until I could feel her opening. A fleeting thought crossed my mind as I realised I did not have any condoms with me, and I doubted our dad had kept any in this room ever since mom passed a couple of years before.

As if she had just read my mind, Eve spoke softly.

E: I’m on birth control. You can come as much as you want inside me.

It was all the affirmation I needed to hear.

I slid in. She gasped and her face changed when I entered all the way. The fluids and her sexual arousal made the entrance easy. Her pussy felt so warm and tight. The sensation I felt was incredible, and she must have felt the same thing based on her own facial expression. I held my cock inside of her for a brief moment, giving her pussy time to adjust. We looked each other in the eyes, with only centimetres separating our lips.

I slowly began thrusting, pulling out and pushing back in, establishing a slow rhythm. Her facial expressions continued to change. Being so close to her, I loved watching her reaction to us having sex. As good as penetrating her felt, it was equally satisfying hearing her moan and seeing her face up close.

I started to pick up the pace as she began to arch her back. I cupped both of her breasts and began pinching their nipples, eliciting another delightful moan from my sister.

I brought my mouth to her neck and began sucking, determined to leave my mark. She dug her nails into my back and I started thrusting in and out of her as fast as I could. It was pure bliss being inside my sister, and none of the women that I had slept with can ever hold up to that. I removed my mouth from her neck and looked down at the hickey I had just gifted her.

Her blowjob at the pool earlier had driven me close to the edge and now, I could feel the return of my pent-up orgasm rising from my balls. At this point, I was pounding my sister’s delicate pussy with increasing intensity as her moans became louder each time.

Eve wrapped her legs around mine in a tight vice as I felt the muscles in her thighs starting to pulse. She started to scream and I fucked her as hard as I could. We were close. I felt her body tremble and it was the most erotic feeling of my life. I felt her breathing on my face, and her hands clasped tighter around my neck. The muscles in her vagina began to clench, and I knew what was coming. I felt the same thing as she did.

We both came.
Old 23-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
vitamum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh fuck I almost came!!
Old 23-11-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

We had sex two more times on our parents bed.

Somehow, my balls were able to produce enough sperm for me to come two more times inside my sister while I managed to make my sister come five times in total. We lost track of time while we were having sex that by the end of it, the storm had actually ended and night had begun to fall.

Our bodies had dried up somewhat but we were sore, sweaty and smelt entirely of sex. The house was getting darker by the minute and there were neither electricity nor water in the house for us to use. Reluctantly, we pulled ourselves out of bed and stripped off the stained blankets and bedsheets and dumped them in a large trash bag, evidence of our incestous affair.

We made our way downstairs where we had left our clothes. This time, we paused to clean ourselves up with the towels.

I watched Eve getting dressed as I did the same. After she put on her pink bra & panties, her tight-fitting dark green pants, and then her long sleeve white top. I love watching a woman dressing up after sex. It was as if she was a normal woman beforehand, then I got to see her in her sexual state, and now she was transforming back to a normal career woman.

She looked at herself in a nearby mirror and adjusted her frizzy hair.

E (still looking in the mirror): Did you like watching me get dressed?

J: You're beautiful Jie. Any straight male would like watching you get dressed.

Eve turned away from the mirror and walked towards me so that we were face-to-face. She wrapped her arms around me and looked me in the eyes.

E: Thank you Jonny. Thank you for getting me to come back and see this house one last time. I've been through a lot this past year with my divorce, and I just needed to do something wild for a change.

J (jokingly): So... you were planning to skinny dip in our pool all along?

E (teasing): Did you planned on seducing your sister at our old house and fucking her brains out?

J (laughing): Alright, fair enough!

We shared a long passionate kiss.

E: Think of me when it's your last time being in this house.

J: What happens to us after this? Is this our only time, you know, being intimate together?

E: Do you want this to be a one-time thing?

J: No.

E (smiling): Neither do I.

--
END

Last edited by FredSolo; 27-11-2020 at 12:17 AM.
Old 23-11-2020, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Viorae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViorae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First camper setting up tentage, you got my support bro.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
GreenApples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSolo View Post

J: No

More to cum
Old 23-11-2020, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Apologise for the short update guys, on hindsight I should have combined this post with the previous one together.

Would be posting another update later by tonight! I promise Jon and Eve would seal the deal this time.
I think it brought more anticipation broken up that way actually. I'm hooked.
Old 23-11-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
HopefulJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Strong support.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Dang!
That was hot!
Need more adventures of J & E Bro.
Great write up!
Thanks.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We shared a long passionate kiss.

E: Think of me when it's your last time being in this house.

J: What happens to us after this? Is this our only time, you know, being intimate together?

J: No.

--
END
I also don't want it to end or be a 1-time thing .... so how TS????

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I also don't want it to end or be a 1-time thing .... so how TS????
Haha thanks guys for all your support, wasn’t sure if a sibling incest story would be well-received over here. Perhaps it might not be for everyone’s taste here but oh wells.

Writing up Eve and Jon’s affair as a short story was my plan all along as I had tried writing another one a few years back and got lazy to carry on after the characters had slept together lol. You could check out my other story in my profile if anyone here is interested, it’s similar incest story involving two cousins.

Perhaps I would have an idea of a sequel in future. Perhaps not.
Old 24-11-2020, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Continue writing
Old 24-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha thanks guys for all your support, wasn’t sure if a sibling incest story would be well-received over here. Perhaps it might not be for everyone’s taste here but oh wells.

Writing up Eve and Jon’s affair as a short story was my plan all along as I had tried writing another one a few years back and got lazy to carry on after the characters had slept together lol. You could check out my other story in my profile if anyone here is interested, it’s similar incest story involving two cousins.

awww what a waste, was hoping for more, but sometimes maybe a short and sweet impactful story is better.

haven't checked out the other story yet, will do so
Maybe a crossover with a 4some? LOL

Thank you for the story
Old 24-11-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Zapfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Such an erotic story
Old 25-11-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Loved the way u write.
Keep it up.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1