The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 11
maykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of lightmaykiap is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Guys want to pay per meet is up to u. But don't pay too much, they are helpers not FLs.

Don't spoil the market for the rest of the bros here. Enjoy.
Old 09-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maykiap View Post
Guys want to pay per meet is up to u. But don't pay too much, they are helpers not FLs.

Don't spoil the market for the rest of the bros here. Enjoy.
I wun pay for more then $100 per shot
Old 09-12-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
VP0WER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Bro, why u need to make the maids pregnant, they will be send back and block from coming to SG to work again, they are here to work & earn a very small salary to support their kids and family back home, their living condition are not as good as your, give them a chance to make a living....some might even commit suicide due to stress if they found out that they are pregnant. There are so many complication if they get pregnant So please, you can fuck them, enjoy their sex but please don't make trouble to them, just enjoy their bonk and share your forum here if you like.

By the way, they can sue u rape if they have no ways out too....or go to CDE for help, than u might be investigate worst still published in major news paper.
I believe accidents do happen and when it happens to a family men, it would spell disaster.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
Problem is all 3 are quality! No choice i give up on the paid one. (But her skills is really the best amongst the 3).

Gonna stretch the 2 Sunday sessions to 8am and 7pm to ensure i have recovery time.
bro we help you to settle one hehe, so you can focus on the two, can rotation also in the future
Old 09-12-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VP0WER View Post
I believe accidents do happen and when it happens to a family men, it would spell disaster.
Bro, just take precaution carefully, either use condoms or get your fb take morning after pills...if accidents happen, it not just affect your family, it will affect the maids family too...have fun but play safe too
Old 09-12-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro we help you to settle one hehe, so you can focus on the two, can rotation also in the future
Okay lah, since bros here so helpful. I share the paid one lor. My only advice to bros is don’t be carrot.
Old 09-12-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
This happened long ago. Treated one DH to a good meal and not so expensive bag. Ended up with unlimited shots for a week at her angmo employer house, with one 3P session with another DH in the area.
Old 09-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Okay lah, since bros here so helpful. I share the paid one lor. My only advice to bros is don’t be carrot.
Looks good. We can share contact if u want
Old 09-12-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bangla throw them $50 for unlimited raw n shoot inside. U don't believe u go ask any maids. Sometimes pity their husband, if they know their wivies r bangla playmate here n so dirt cheap, how they feel.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Recently got to know a maid from PH, met at her place (staircase landing) and more recently have been having her at my place on Sundays.

Now she's suggesting "helping out" one of her friends, $100 per shot. Found it kinda ex so turned it down.

Will gladly exchange contacts with bros who have DHs who are easy to meet.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Domanchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Looks good. We can share contact if u want
Bro, care to share?
Old 09-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19814 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Ups You 2 Bro’s
One Bro / Sis Upz Me Here Without Indicating His / Her Nick , Can Kindly PM Me So I Can Return Favour

Screwing maids 08-12-2020 01:06 PM Up

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 09-12-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

Quote:
I also got her contact stay ard Kovan area asking for 200 for 2 hours PM me with big boobs DH to exchange
Old 10-12-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Her Name Suzy right?
Old 10-12-2020, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
VP0WER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
I also got her contact stay ard Kovan area asking for 200 for 2 hours PM me with big boobs DH to exchange
$200! Their pussy made of gold?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1