The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

cannot see. If not, the eye will grow something
Old 27-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

got free show, enjoy it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
I've recently moved to stay in with my in-laws as we sold our flat and are waiting for for our new apartment. Every night when my MIL come back from work, after shower, will always be in her loose t-shirt with no bra. The nipples are poking out. and always got chance to see her tits when she raise her hand or bends down. Don't want to see also cannot.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
poccoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
Agree, I also will not see
Old 29-10-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleniate View Post
Both lor. Although I do have fetish for mature ladies. But MIL i think is too extreme and dangerous for me man..
I kind of share the same sentiment as you.

Your wife's mother will be at least 50s to 60s, even if she has large boobs, it'll be pretty saggy by now which is usually a turn off for most guys.

This also proves that our brains can be controlled with proper training.
Old 29-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
...crotch also something will grow
Old 29-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
obof deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
got free show, enjoy it.....
True, don't waste
Old 16-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by obof View Post
True, don't waste
Hi people, it's been awhile since I've time to write an encounter.

It's straight forward as I'm back in office today for a short meeting. Nothing much happened in the meeting but it was after the meeting where one of my female colleague wanted a clarification on the meeting (she called me on phone).

I offered to pop over her cubicle as she's from another department quite some distance away plus it's quieter on her side which is better for a discussion. I grabbed a notepad with pen and walked over.

What sets her cubicle different from others is her back and right side is towards a wall so it's rather quiet. I'm expecting a quick discussion so I didn't grab a chair, instead, I stood by her side throughout the conversation.

A little about my colleague. She's probably in her early 30s, married, about 1.6M and a lovely lady to work with. She has the look of a wealthy person, wore a wide neck top and pants today (I didn't notice until later). She was holding on to the agenda for today's meeting when I arrived.

As we discussed over her concerns, the paper she was holding shifted closer to her chest. I guess it was the movement of her arm that caused her bra cup to pop right open, something like this in front of my eyes. It was then I realized she's got a pretty small right boob with really puffy long brown nipple. As the office light was in my favor (there's one directly over us) I can actually make out the detail of her areola and nipple, almost like you're watching a 4K video like this .

The 'short' conversation ended up to almost 30 minutes and her boob was jiggling ever so slightly with every move of her arm. The open bra cup serves no purpose in protecting her modesty which was presented in 4K detail. I actually felt sorry for her (wonder if I should tell her) but due to the remote location of her cubicle, I don't think anybody else will have the chance to pop over (so I dismissed the thought of telling her to avoid a possible embarrassing moment).

Hope you like my short encounter in office and I'll try to pen interesting ones in future.
Old 16-11-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
Hi people, it's been awhile since I've time to write an encounter.

It's straight forward as I'm back in office today for a short meeting. Nothing much happened in the meeting but it was after the meeting where one of my female colleague wanted a clarification on the meeting (she called me on phone).

I offered to pop over her cubicle as she's from another department quite some distance away plus it's quieter on her side which is better for a discussion. I grabbed a notepad with pen and walked over.

What sets her cubicle different from others is her back and right side is towards a wall so it's rather quiet. I'm expecting a quick discussion so I didn't grab a chair, instead, I stood by her side throughout the conversation.

A little about my colleague. She's probably in her early 30s, married, about 1.6M and a lovely lady to work with. She has the look of a wealthy person, wore a wide neck top and pants today (I didn't notice until later). She was holding on to the agenda for today's meeting when I arrived.

As we discussed over her concerns, the paper she was holding shifted closer to her chest. I guess it was the movement of her arm that caused her bra cup to pop right open, something like this in front of my eyes. It was then I realized she's got a pretty small right boob with really puffy long brown nipple. As the office light was in my favor (there's one directly over us) I can actually make out the detail of her areola and nipple, almost like you're watching a 4K video like this .

The 'short' conversation ended up to almost 30 minutes and her boob was jiggling ever so slightly with every move of her arm. The open bra cup serves no purpose in protecting her modesty which was presented in 4K detail. I actually felt sorry for her (wonder if I should tell her) but due to the remote location of her cubicle, I don't think anybody else will have the chance to pop over (so I dismissed the thought of telling her to avoid a possible embarrassing moment).

Hope you like my short encounter in office and I'll try to pen interesting ones in future.
Thks bro for sharing with us this accidental zaogeng experience u saw by yr female collic in yr office today ...Keep it up !

yes, u r quite wise bro, think it will be embarrassing for both parties for u to point out her zaogeng to her esp if she is not close to u n is one of those conservative ladies who treat guys with a lot of suspicions type...there was one occasion when i saw a lady at a bus stop whose dress behind was stained with some kind of paint all across her back, think she must hv been leaning against some painted wall or objects earlier...wanted to let her know but decided not to...in case she gives that kinda of death stare ..better not, sometimes chinese say 好心没有回报...unless it is a matter of life and death

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-11-2020, 02:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
xsdcxsd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

saw my cousin b4
Old 17-11-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

I wonder if she feels a cool draft ovee her nipples...
Old 17-11-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Meijinq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice view, bro taegukgi
Old 22-11-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thks bro for sharing with us this accidental zaogeng experience u saw by yr female collic in yr office today ...Keep it up !

yes, u r quite wise bro, think it will be embarrassing for both parties for u to point out her zaogeng to her esp if she is not close to u n is one of those conservative ladies who treat guys with a lot of suspicions type...there was one occasion when i saw a lady at a bus stop whose dress behind was stained with some kind of paint all across her back, think she must hv been leaning against some painted wall or objects earlier...wanted to let her know but decided not to...in case she gives that kinda of death stare ..better not, sometimes chinese say 好心没有回报...unless it is a matter of life and death
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about, besides, she's seated so far one corner, don't think anybody will just walk pass.
Old 22-11-2020, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwerty_Again View Post
I wonder if she feels a cool draft ovee her nipples...
I also wonder but my guess is maybe she's so used to that feeling that it didn't occur her boob is so exposed.
Old 22-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meijinq View Post
Very nice view, bro taegukgi
Thank you, hope to see your post too.
Old 22-11-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdcxsd View Post
saw my cousin b4
That's cool, how did that happen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1