The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2020, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Landlady

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Kexui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Hason82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping for more to come bros.
Old 08-11-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

camping story this time
Old 08-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
JiChengBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story here. Support for more!
Old 14-11-2020, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Balestier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support bro!
Old 14-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
Netherlands deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 19-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
HopefulJoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you could write a book
Old 20-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Insigne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, looking forward to more updates.
Old 23-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Continued...

It was immensely exciting and enjoyable making love to Susan at that setting, in a that moment - fully exposed yet under the cover of almost complete darkness. Only the slight light from further up the beach and the stars were providing very limited light so that we were not in complete darkness. Susan’s moans were louder and louder and that spurred me on. I wanted a change after a while so I exited her and asked her to face the, hands supporting herself while I entered her again from behind. Both of us were moaning and sighing like crazy but fortunately the sound of the waves were much louder. I could feel Susan’s enormous breasts swaying and bouncing as I fucked her hard. Oh boy was it a wonderful feeling!

Susan: Oh my god it feels so good.... !! But baby, I want to ride you....

Before I could manage a reply, I was already on my back lying on the sand, and Susan was on top of me. She slipped my cock inside her with practiised ease and proceeded to ride me like wild woman.

Me: Oh fuck... baby... I am gonna.... cum!

Susan rode me for several more seconds and got offf, but she kept her hand grasp firmly on my hardness and kept stoking me.

Susan: Cum for me honey.... cum all over yourself for me!!

And in several more seconds with several more well placed pumps, that was what I did.....
Old 23-11-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Let me know what you guys wanna read about and I will work on that.

Thank you for all your support!
Old 23-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 15
mataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to allmataqia is a name known to all

Welcome back TS! More of Susan and Irene and anyone else pls! 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post

Old 23-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
GreenApples deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Supporting a very nice thread!
Old 23-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by susansloverboy View Post

Just continue the usual pls... Its not enough yet
Old 24-11-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

That night at the beach with Susan was definitely the highlight of our trip up north. We spent just one more day at the resort and had to make our way back to good old home sweet home (yes, I considered Susan’s home my home now). There wasn’t much that happened during our last day there, except enjoy the beauty of the beach and resort. The journey back was also uneventful but pleasant and smooth sailing. After dropping off Irene at her place, it was back to our home. I wonder if Uncle has anything to say.....

It was still not too late in the afternoon when we got home, so naturally Uncle was not home from work yet. That allowed Susan and I to take things easy to unpack, shower (individually) and relax after such a long drive back.

And when Uncle came home, it was just in time for dinner so I left Susan to enjoy her meal with her husband. Surely they had things to catch up on after so many days apart. I had something light and fell asleep in my room soon after.

But I was soon awakened by a knock on my door, and I struggled to even open my eyes as I was already in deep sleep and was so tired from the trip. It took a significant amount of effort to get out of my bed and make my way to the door. I was expecting that Susan perhaps wanted a quick word with me or brought supper, but when I opened the door, to my surprise it was Uncle. Oh shit, what did he want with me?

Uncle: Hi.... oh you were sleeping?

I guess it was really obvious and my sleepy face just gave it away. But before I could answer...

Uncle: Sorry, I saw your light was stilll on and thought you were still awake.

I had indeed fallen asleep with my room light on. I glanced quickly at my alarm clock and saw that it was only past 10pm. At the back of my mind, I kept thinking if he was confronting me because he knows what I have been doing with his wife.

Uncle: Anyway, I just wanted to ask you if you had a good time on the trip.

A sigh of relief - I tried to muster a smile in response and answer as calmly as I could.

Me: Oh.... yes of course. It was a great trip!

Uncle: I am glad. And thank you for taking care of Auntie (he always refered to Susan as Auntie when speaking to me). She told me that you had showed her a good time!

I paused for a split second to ponder what that meant - was it a hint at something? What did he mean by ‘good time’?

Me: Err... well...

Uncle: She told me you brought her to enjoy good food and beautiful sceneries and even drove most of the way!

Me: Ah... yes yes.... But it was no trouble at all. I was familiar with the places anyway, and I like driving, so....

Uncle: Ya ya, Auntie said you were a very nice young man! Did she behave herself and treat you well?

Again, I was caught not knowing how to respond....

Uncle: Coz you know these aunties lah, sometimes when they are caught up with their shopping or sightseeing, they tend to forgetful that other people even exist, so I hope she didn’t neglect you or cause any trouble.

Again, relief....

Me: Oh it’s no trouble at all.... Su... Auntie was very nice and took good care of me too! I enjoyed very much being with her.

Uncle’s smile widened.

Uncle: That’s good, that’s good. Anyway, I won’t disturb you and let you go back to sleep. Thank you once again!

Before I could say ‘you’re welcome’, Uncle tienes and left. I peered out into the living room and Susan was nowhere to be seen. Hmmmm, so perhaps he was genuinely happy that I had taken good care of his wife on the trip. If he had known the truth of how I really ‘took care’ of Susan, I wonder how he would have reacted....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1