The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 12-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

I see just as i expected bro.
Thx again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shun595 View Post
OPP of great world city yes
Old 12-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
cummer is Cool - loads of Potential

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3336

雪雪 Xue Xue 【4632号】

Look 8/10
Boob 8/10
Bbbj 5/10

first time and will be last time
no fuck job said she on period but still proceed as she say message and bbj but must paid first before service . I always got such a bad experience when paid before service usually will end up bad experience . so call message is anyhow press here and here without strength . turn around give me a few minutes of BBJ keep telling me to unload after which call me to jerk out myself and she just want to lick the nipples . by the way if she call you for shuang fei please don't take it, her friend is also like her just want you to unload asap and get done with over all is a waste of money and time

she just want to get done with and proceed with the next guy

proceed with your own risk
Old 12-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

雪雪 Xue Xue 【4632号】

Look 8/10
Boob 8/10
Bbbj 5/10

no fuck job said she on period but still proceed as she say message and bbj but must paid first before service . I always got such a bad experience when paid before service usually will end up bad experience . so call message is anyhow press here and here without strength . turn around give me a few minutes of BBJ keep telling me to unload after which call me to jerk out myself and she just want to lick the nipples . by the way if she call you for shuang fei please don't take it, her friend is also like her just want you to unload asap and get done with over all is a waste of money and time

Old 12-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cummer View Post
雪雪 Xue Xue 【4632号】

Look 8/10
Boob 8/10
Bbbj 5/10

This girl is HEAVILY DOCUMENTED here for having bad service yet bros still think with their small head and patronize her.
Cant help those who cant help themselves.....
Old 12-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
雪雪 Xue Xue 【4632号】

Look 8/10
Boob 8/10
Bbbj 5/10

This girl have been here few years already... every bad comments will be deleted by Web master and fake FR will be used.
Old 12-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shun595 View Post
OPP of great world city yes
Like quite a lot at the location leh

Risky to go there, later bait and switch
Old 12-09-2020, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3602

I notice “Orchard” area have been posted up lately, want to check first if anyone has go yet or try this lady also?
Old 12-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 4
stevepick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post

I notice “Orchard” area have been posted up lately, want to check first if anyone has go yet or try this lady also?
Orchard is not really new and for the location I went (b4 Covid struck), it's not exactly within the main shopping belt. Unable to comment good or bad this girl and my last visit was long time ago so good luck
Old 13-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
darklight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3373

Saw a good review posted by one of the bros. Scan through his postings and profile quite genuine.

But when reach there, she said she was not around and forgot about me. Not a single "sorry". I'm not angry or upset, just thinking I saved $160.
Old 14-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklight View Post
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3373

Saw a good review posted by one of the bros. Scan through his postings and profile quite genuine.

But when reach there, she said she was not around and forgot about me. Not a single "sorry". I'm not angry or upset, just thinking I saved $160.
Go for other nationalities, thai so far have been mostly good over the years. Vietnam is quite a bit of a hit and miss. There's Euros as well. This China site and other China sites mostly share the same pool of FLs. Would say mostly are shit.

The stock for the last 2-3 years have been deteriorating in customer service and looks. Now, China is prospering. The quality ones are earning big bucks back home. We're mostly getting the leftovers.

Had one incident, found 1 China FL on telegram. Stayed in Woodlands, purposely gave me the wrong postal code. Walked around till I sweating and tired as hell. Then finally gave me the correct one. Still die die did not give me clear directions, still got the cheek to giggle.

Lastly, this FL had left. Don't PM me
Old 14-09-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster

those review can't be trusted . I think best is still from this forum review we can't put this fake review don't and don't let others bro suffer as what we have gone through
Old 14-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
雪雪 Xue Xue 【4632号】

Look 8/10
Boob 8/10
Bbbj 5/10

A year ago, my number not registered, can't get booking. She's the only one said np.
Age plus 10. Figure still good but very rush attitude. I didn't care. The more she rush the more I TeKan her. Almost like raping her! I think she fed up with me. Haha! RTF: NO
Old 14-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried this lady before? 1816 from mono. If tried please let me know if she is the person in the photos. Her looks and body totally dig me.
Old 14-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecim View Post
Any bros tried this lady before? 1816 from mono. If tried please let me know if she is the person in the photos. Her looks and body totally dig me.
If im not wrong.. she used to be under another name and had quite numerous bad fr.. her original pics were the one in black nightie.

Old 14-09-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
If im not wrong.. she used to be under another name and had quite numerous bad fr.. her original pics were the one in black nightie.

Thanks for the head ups bro. Up you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1