The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sex with out of shape wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
But is there anyone out there who stopped having sex with wife after she gave birth?
I did with my ex.
The sex was horrible.
Old 29-09-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
If you put in effort to fuck her and tell her she is sexy, she will eventually feel that way and start getting back in shape.
Sure bo, the wife will even more not want to slim down. Fat also can be called sexy.

If the wife don't even put in effort to look good for the husband while the husband slogged for family, it will not be a happy marriage. See some bros face everyday like very sad with fat lazy wife. This affects the husbands happiness and health for the rest of his marriage life. Choosing a right wife that makes him happy is very fking important.

Fat people full of disease, sex also like shit, don't look healthy, outside people don't give much notice for fat women, easily overlooked in workplace, boss will think of this person as lazy, move too slow.

If wife after give birth don't want to slim down or depression lazy, the husband hong gang just suck thumb fulfill his words during the sworn in
Old 29-09-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Imagine a successful man who keeps himself in shape.
Still looks young for his age.
Successful in his career.
In a job where he gets to meet young beautiful women.
And where image counts.
Then imagine him saddled with a fat ass slob of a wife.
Who openly curses his friends’ wives for being thin and making rude remarks during social gatherings.
Playing emotional blackmail.
Begging him not to leave her for a younger chick.
Guy is loyal.
Then imagine this fat ass slut going and sleeping with her boss at work who is as old as her father.
Then filing for divorce because she thinks the old geezer will divorce his wife and marry her.
That happened to me...
Old 30-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
And where image counts.
Who openly curses his friends’ wives for being thin and making rude remarks during social gatherings.
Guy is loyal.
Then imagine this fat ass slut going and sleeping with her boss at work who is as old as her father.
Then filing for divorce because she thinks the old geezer will divorce his wife and marry her.
That happened to me...
Shit bro, I feel your pain. Sorry that happen to you. I hope things are better for you now
Old 30-09-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are wives who can still maintain nice body figure after giving birth. Men of such wives can continue to have sex together..shiok shiok...

Some wives went bloated and stayed round. For those who's wife becomes bloated, how do you maintain sexual relationship or the sex activity totally stopped?
I don't. I look for the non- bloated ones from elsewhere.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 30-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More important pussy must not be out of shape, cheers!
Old 30-09-2020, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

I think personal maintainance should be 2 ways. If the guy puts in the effort to maintain his looks, eg exercise, gym, diet, the lady should also do the same. Good if both can engage in physical activities together and maintain together.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
I think personal maintainance should be 2 ways. If the guy puts in the effort to maintain his looks, eg exercise, gym, diet, the lady should also do the same. Good if both can engage in physical activities together and maintain together.
It is more difficult when work, chores, kids, take up time. You see both husband and wife deteriorate. Not just a cosmetic issue but going into middle age, health problems creep in too. Low energy and drive.

As for figure after birth, that is why adhering to post natal care is very important. Not just an old wives tale or superstition. Without proper care, bloating happens, tummy cannot shrink back properly, becomes permanent expansion.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
And where image counts.
Guy is loyal.
That happened to me...
Sorry bro....I feel you....I had a similar experience too.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Sure bo, the wife will even more not want to slim down. Fat also can be called sexy.

If the wife don't even put in effort to look good for the husband while the husband slogged for family, it will not be a happy marriage. See some bros face everyday like very sad with fat lazy wife. This affects the husbands happiness and health for the rest of his marriage life. Choosing a right wife that makes him happy is very fking important.

Fat people full of disease, sex also like shit, don't look healthy, outside people don't give much notice for fat women, easily overlooked in workplace, boss will think of this person as lazy, move too slow.

If wife after give birth don't want to slim down or depression lazy, the husband hong gang just suck thumb fulfill his words during the sworn in
Ya man...cannot give them a false impression if not they will continue to get fat since you said she is sexy. Some are lazy and like to have the slightly excuse to not reduce weight.
Old 30-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Sorry bro....I feel you....I had a similar experience too.
Oh what happened?
Old 30-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
But is there anyone out there who stopped having sex with wife after she gave birth?
I'm sure there are but I feel the unwillingness mostly come from females.
If I were to wake up with my cock in her mouth every morning, u tell me can dun fark meh?
Old 30-09-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 12
ahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahgore is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For those who kana divorce ... sorry about that.

But how the divorce comes in? Because lack of sex? Or communication problems?

So what's the after effect of such divorce? Kids how?
Old 30-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
signo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"The character of a person and the mind, the intellect, is much more important than the physical aspect, because that (the physical aspect) has the shortest shelf life."
Old 30-09-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If you are here to complain and let off steam, that is ok. Don't take the comments here too seriously and actually follow through without thinking. I hope you did not really complain to her about her lack of figure.

Many ladies lose their figure after giving birth. Even those who seemed to slim down, the skin on their tummy and breast will likely not be as smooth. Many stretch marks as you will know by now. Some even have gestational diabetes. Their hips are also expanded and wider if it is a natural birth. These ladies know and they do feel self-conscious and have low morale. So if you still complain about her figure after all the sacrifices she made having your children, you will make them feel even more self conscious and lose more self confidence. She is the mother of your children even if she is out of shape so go easy on her. Plus it will not look nice on you if she tells your family and friends about your complaint about her figure. Then you will be the target of anger for all the ladies (among your family and friends) who had given birth.

Worse is if your comments drive her to look for a man who will appreciate her. Wait she leave you for another guy and then you have to suffer the power of the Women's Charter. Don't believe you do a test. Set up a new nick and post her statistics here. Say she is here to look for a FB after her husband doesn't appreciate her now due to a lack of figure after child birth. You will see the inbox burst with requests to meet her despite her current figure. If she gets the feeling of being wanted elsewhere, why will she want to stay with someone who demeans her?

Instead of trying to get her to change via a complaint (which is starting from a point of negativity), why not try prompting a change via love and care?(which is starting from positivity) For example, just comment about how you read that obesity is linked to High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol and Diabetes. Given that both of you are parents, both of you should help each other watch one another's BMI. Or something mushy like you want to grow old with her so both of you should watch your health now. It is not just solely about the message of losing weight. It is also about how you package this message. Do some sports as a family. Bring the kids out for a stroll etc. Many things to do in Singapore.

You have to ask yourself honestly. If she slims down, will having sex with her be good as in the past? Or are you sick and tired of always having the same dish and just using her figure as an excuse to rant out? If slimming down is all you need to stay with her, go Google (The five love languages). You can find a summary of the points online. Follow accordingly and hopefully things will get better. I think if her self esteem increases, she will want to be more mindful of her body image. How you respect her will be an example to your children on how they should respect their spouses in future. If you always quarrel with your wife, then the children may grow up thinking it is normal to quarrel with your spouse in a marriage.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1