The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phase 3 coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Get the app version. When you are entering restaurants or wherever it is needed, turn on Bluetooth and the app works. When you leave and wishes to be untraceable, turn off Bluetooth. The app version has been around for sometime. It does not drain battery as much even if Bluetooth is on.

I think a lot of people kpkb for the sake of it. They don't really know how this app works and probably never tried it before.
Off bluetooth liao does not mean the app stop working leh... it can still work in background collect data like ur location or what.. only cannot link up with people around u mah... isit like that say?

Actually I not interested in what they say the app do... i only interested in wat they never say.. maybe spy ur phone u also dunno... i got read 1 report that they invite some tech people to go and preview the token + app.. see how it work and all that... but alot of information they say sensitive cannot tell... then after they get feedback liao they go and do v2... also dunno what they change or add on...

i think so far use token like better.. stand alone thing no need scare they get things from my phone... wait they sexpose my naked pic how...
Old 09-11-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Fucking also (s)exercise ..... so can remove mask ?
Hey bro Rey
Good to see u around.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limping View Post
Hey bro Rey
Good to see u around.
Me too .... ditto
Old 09-11-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Off bluetooth liao does not mean the app stop working leh... it can still work in background collect data like ur location or what.. only cannot link up with people around u mah... isit like that say?

Actually I not interested in what they say the app do... i only interested in wat they never say.. maybe spy ur phone u also dunno... i got read 1 report that they invite some tech people to go and preview the token + app.. see how it work and all that... but alot of information they say sensitive cannot tell... then after they get feedback liao they go and do v2... also dunno what they change or add on...

i think so far use token like better.. stand alone thing no need scare they get things from my phone... wait they sexpose my naked pic how...

Hahaha. Why you keep your nude pic? To admire?
Old 09-11-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
jishanwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They'll show your naked pic to the manpower minister to make her gian
Old 10-11-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Hahaha. Why you keep your nude pic? To admire?
No la... send to mei mei let them admire mah.. maybe gian liao can let my bird out of the cage leh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jishanwang View Post
They'll show your naked pic to the manpower minister to make her gian
I dun mind wor... i sacrifice my body to get license to import more fl for all the bros here... swee boh? anyway must wear mask so the face cover liao... can lah...
Old 10-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No la... send to mei mei let them admire mah.. maybe gian liao can let my bird out of the cage leh?
https://www.globaldatinginsights.com...d-nude-images/

Just to let you know it is illegal now. Don't send unsolicited nude pictures already and afterwards the only outcome is a super stuffy jail sentence
Old 10-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Phase 3 coming

All who wish to enter night venues r put on ART. Results r out within an hour. Valid 24 hrs. What if is +?

Can I dont go? Not so simple. I will be admitted to hospital for treatment. And lost my job. Dont be stupid.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Ogatree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
All who wish to enter night venues r put on ART. Results r out within an hour. Valid 24 hrs. What if is +?

Can I dont go? Not so simple. I will be admitted to hospital for treatment. And lost my job. Dont be stupid.
If tested positive will lose job?
Old 10-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogatree View Post
His job should be garment bodies .....
Old 10-11-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
toothsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
His job should be garment bodies .....
Really? How I wish PM test positive hehehe
Old 10-11-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogatree View Post
Maybe.. someone who test positive will need to serve a 14 days Stay Home Notice. His colleagues and boss may have to serve 14 days stay home notice too. Imagine all this happen because someone wants to visit a HFJ. Wah...
Old 11-11-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Phase 3 coming

It could have happened around the world. Recovered patients r told to leave with payouts. Is this the reason Ng C M lost the GE? Union cannot put senses into employers mindsets.

I had heard of people who recovered from HIV. Tell the truth during job interviews. The chances in securing the jobs? 1%.
Old 12-11-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Viorae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViorae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What will happen when geylang house open in p3?? Will they be half empty?
Old 12-11-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
RamosTheAnimal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
It could have happened around the world. Recovered patients r told to leave with payouts. Is this the reason Ng C M lost the GE? Union cannot put senses into employers mindsets.

I had heard of people who recovered from HIV. Tell the truth during job interviews. The chances in securing the jobs? 1%.
Ng CM lost because of a very good man called Jamus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1