The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Pervert Things Women do

There is a thread on the most pervert things you do here
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=252923

As I was reading, it is interesting to know the types of fetish men has. Sniffing the lingerie, shooting onto them even shooting onto the drinks of your female colleagues. These are not surprising if you have lived long enough. Hence I started this thread on woman.
You can either be a woman sharing your own experience or you can be men that see woman doing certain things that is peculiar or pervert
Lets give each of them a name.

Let me start. (The Cleaner)
I know a local demure woman who likes to bath and clean me up.
Not sure if she is OCD but after that, he will take my John Little to sniff and said its clean and nice smell before giving me a BBBJ.
Once she does a COF and then she rubbed the cum on her pretty face like some facial cream until it dried on her face.
No wonder she has a smooth complexion.

Last edited by piichai; 10-11-2020 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-11-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pervert Things Women do

I have a FWB that loves to rim me. Even if we were outside for the day she will still rim. I remembered once we were out on a hot day for 3 to 4 hours. But once we were fucking, she will still rim my sweaty ass while giving me a bj.

Needless to say I only kiss her before she blows me 🤭

I drew the line when she wants to put a finger up my butt.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
I have a FWB that loves to rim me. Even if we were outside for the day she will still rim. I remembered once we were out on a hot day for 3 to 4 hours. But once we were fucking, she will still rim my sweaty ass while giving me a bj.
Needless to say I only kiss her before she blows me ��
I drew the line when she wants to put a finger up my butt.
Hmm, thats unique. We shall call her The Rimmer.
Super Hardcore
Here is another one from me.

The Hungry Student.
Took me to the beach and blow me. Then asked me if I want more.
Deep throat and before I come, she asked to come in her mouth. We went steady for a while and once she was not feeling well and want to come to my place to eat my cum so that she can be better. Like some kind of antedote.
Old 09-11-2020, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!budly55 is one of the Best!

I have fb telling me to slap her face and boobs during sex...
Old 09-11-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

is liking being gangbanged and tied up perverted? :P
Old 10-11-2020, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
SupportingSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
Definitely not perverted
Old 10-11-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

I have a FB that likes cock tease. Like going clubbing with her, she will whisper in your ears and tell you that she is not wearing any panty.

I rub her bum through her skirt and sure it is true. Then when I am sitting on those tall bar stool, she will lift her skirt slightly and rub her clit on your thigh. Damn teasing.
Old 10-11-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
The Masochist Pro
Not all all. Its the Anna from 50 shades of grey.
She has too much stress inside and need to let it out
Old 10-11-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by budly55 View Post
I have fb telling me to slap her face and boobs during sex...
The Masochists
Old 10-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I have a FB that likes cock tease. Like going clubbing with her, she will whisper in your ears and tell you that she is not wearing any panty.

I rub her bum through her skirt and sure it is true. Then when I am sitting on those tall bar stool, she will lift her skirt slightly and rub her clit on your thigh. Damn teasing.
The Cock Teaser
Old 10-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a fb asking me to bite her nipples especially when she about to cum. Sucking super hard is not enough for her.
Old 10-11-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Silverstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had an exgf who loves having her hands tied wz her panties while pumping her
Old 10-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
PayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayFuckForget is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mrs Public-Sex
I have one that really likes public sex. As in love it so much that there was once we fuck outside her house and she is married... the scary part is that the door is open. She comes when i tell her this that I feel uneasy. She also likes to have sex at public toilets and she will walk out proudly when she is done. We ended it when one day when we saw her husband's brother at the MSCP and she was having her orgasm and I think she's too loud. I guess he saw.. but she still moaned anyways. She asked me what will it feel like if we both fuck her at the same time and i thought this is too much for me.

Mrs Anal Probe
I also had one that can take my cock in her ass every day. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. She loves anal alot and always will let me fuck her pussy first then when i am going to cum, she will direct my cock into her ass, after lubing it with her saliva and juices first... then she moans like she is Diablo with that deep groan. Kinda cray-cray but i miss it. On the plus side, there is no reason for her to reject me when she has her period...

Period Sex
..Speaking of period, all the long term girls i fucked seems to have a thing for period sex. They cum better cos it makes their orgasm intense. I have never really asked for it, but when they start playing my cock and asked me if i want to try period sex. Well... i'm all for free fucks... Messy and there are alot of things you can't do... like change positions and licking her pussy... can only lick up to the clit. I did a a couple of times raw for a strawberry cream swirl.... guess this makes me the perv. LOL
Old 10-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Pervert Things Women do

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
Mrs Public-Sex
I have one that really likes public sex. As in love it so much that there was once we fuck outside her house and she is married... the scary part is that the door is open. She comes when i tell her this that I feel uneasy. She also likes to have sex at public toilets and she will walk out proudly when she is done. We ended it when one day when we saw her husband's brother at the MSCP and she was having her orgasm and I think she's too loud. I guess he saw.. but she still moaned anyways. She asked me what will it feel like if we both fuck her at the same time and i thought this is too much for me.

Mrs Anal Probe
I also had one that can take my cock in her ass every day. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. She loves anal alot and always will let me fuck her pussy first then when i am going to cum, she will direct my cock into her ass, after lubing it with her saliva and juices first... then she moans like she is Diablo with that deep groan. Kinda cray-cray but i miss it. On the plus side, there is no reason for her to reject me when she has her period...

Period Sex
..Speaking of period, all the long term girls i fucked seems to have a thing for period sex. They cum better cos it makes their orgasm intense. I have never really asked for it, but when they start playing my cock and asked me if i want to try period sex. Well... i'm all for free fucks... Messy and there are alot of things you can't do... like change positions and licking her pussy... can only lick up to the clit. I did a a couple of times raw for a strawberry cream swirl.... guess this makes me the perv. LOL
Mrs Anal Prob seems like a good fuck
Old 10-11-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstar77 View Post
I had an exgf who loves having her hands tied wz her panties while pumping her
Ms Constraint-me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1