The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pervert Things Women do

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Hmm, thats unique. We shall call her The Rimmer.
Super Hardcore
Here is another one from me.

The Hungry Student.
Took me to the beach and blow me. Then asked me if I want more.
Deep throat and before I come, she asked to come in her mouth. We went steady for a while and once she was not feeling well and want to come to my place to eat my cum so that she can be better. Like some kind of antedote.
Oh wow, this nomenclature system is so fun!
Old 12-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

The Love Baby

She will make me say her name and make me say I love her as I pound her hard and make her cum
Old 12-11-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Hahahah!! Read your post, happened to me this scenario before, not exactly the same, but close enough, but I was the half drunk one watching the other couple making out.
Mind I ask if you are a male or a female? What is your feeling watching?
Old 12-11-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

My first FWB and only the second woman in my life till then other than my OC.
She likes to call me papa when I was fucking her.
She would moan "papa, oh papa...." "like papa to suck my nipples"
I played along with her will "papa like to suck your nipples"
She said her husband refuses to do that with her because he is conservative white American.

She has sensitive nipples as well and will become really wet if her nipples were touched.
Very difficult to make her cum and took a long time.
The few times I managed to do so were with her sitting on me on a sofa, and I had to suck her left nipple and play with her right nipple with my left hand, and my right hand rubbed her clitoris from under her bump.
When she starts to cum, then I slip in my cock and continue to suck and rub her nipples.
Old 12-11-2020, 10:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

what about a girl that likes to fucked by dicks then sextoys while the dicks rest?
Old 12-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

dat's quite an insatiable appetite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
what about a girl that likes to fucked by dicks then sextoys while the dicks rest?
Old 12-11-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Mind I ask if you are a male or a female? What is your feeling watching?
That was a long time ago. Feeling scared.. , My friend and I came to SG to work, and rent together a flat.. That guy was my senior, who was a closer friend to me than to her.. So it wasn't expected.. I just remember quickly close back door and jump back to my bed.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Same. 1 of my ex .....

She also asked me to rape her once. But once i see her crying during the process my little bro went limp. Hahah Kenna scolding cos she was aldy in the mood..
Ya, know the feeling. Asked to role-play rape....but half-way, starts sobbing. Little bro also softened. But she ask....why stop?? *facepalm

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-11-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
My first FWB and only the second woman in my life till then other than my OC.
She likes to call me papa when I was fucking her.
She would moan "papa, oh papa...." "like papa to suck my nipples"
I played along with her will "papa like to suck your nipples".
The Attention Seeking Daughter
Old 12-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowtf View Post
Same. 1 of my ex can cum multiple times from just licking and sucking on her left nipple. Super sensitive. But once i see her crying during the process my little bro went limp. Hahah Kenna scolding cos she was aldy in the mood..
The leftist Victim
Old 12-11-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
That was a long time ago. Feeling scared.. , My friend and I came to SG to work, and rent together a flat.. That guy was my senior, who was a closer friend to me than to her.. So it wasn't expected.. I just remember quickly close back door and jump back to my bed.
Did you answer the question?
Old 12-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
The fickle minded
Old 13-11-2020, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Insigne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
Ya, know the feeling. Asked to role-play rape....but half-way, starts sobbing. Little bro also softened. But she ask....why stop?? *facepalm
She's so into the role, usually will cry when being raped LOL
Old 13-11-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you are not like my gf's friend. She watched the entire thing. There is one question I regretted not asking my gf. "Is her friend aroused by watching us?"
Old 13-11-2020, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Did you answer the question?
She said she felt scared. That is her answer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1