The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
bnhg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

A few years ago, got 1 singaporean woman she committed adultery and then when confronted by her husband for her adultery, she stabbed her husband 11 times to death.

And it was revealed by the killed husband's parents that the woman's parents refused to let the dead man's young daughter come to pay the last respect to her deceased father during the funeral wake.

At the court trial, the killed husband's parents cried in Court, they said why this woman and her parents do until so wicked?

In singapore's history for the past 65 years since independence never hear of any china woman or vietnam woman or pinoy woman or thai woman so wicked after committed adultery, still go stab her husband 11 times to death and somemore her parents refuse to let the killed husband's young daughter to come pay respect to her murdered father in the funeral wake.

Is really pure evil this singaporean woman and her parents.

Last edited by bnhg; 18-11-2020 at 03:05 AM.
Old 17-11-2020, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I did not mention height weight race or religion. What’s your point?
My point is you are just sprouting nonsense.
Old 17-11-2020, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
My point is you are just sprouting nonsense.
Don't disagree just for the sake of disagreeing, you only make yourself look stupid. The mismatch of what local men and women seek in a partner is a topic well documented.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...st-move-survey

Present your findings if you have any.
Old 18-11-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

The thread was going well... Until all the insults came running about.. Chillz guys. Focus.. Tks.
Old 18-11-2020, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
shinjoku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
I agree this forum has too many guys post rubbish without any supporting info to back up their claims. First year UNI, we were taught to use referencing and supporting facts when making a statement, so i really wonder the education of most of these guys.
Even politicians also talk without facts.
A very very good example:- "You do not need to wear mask if you are not sick"
Old 18-11-2020, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You all jin funny. Make lim beh laugh. Quarrel and call each other names. Like those cyber cafe small kids playing Dota. Shout father mother names...
Old 18-11-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
You all jin funny. Make lim beh laugh. Quarrel and call each other names. Like those cyber cafe small kids playing Dota. Shout father mother names...
Chill guys. We are all grown ups here. Let’s all agree to disagree and move on.

Life is too short for name calling and trading insults.
Old 18-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
I am asking this question on behalf of my single 48-years-old uncle.

My 48-years-old single uncle he currently has a 3-rm HDB flat and his flat is fully-paid up using all cash with no housing loan. He currently has SGD $213,000 in his bank account.(with a large part deposited in singapore savings bond). But currently he is not working, Due to the covid-19 recession. He currently rent out his master room in his 3-rm flat for passive income.

Do you think he should just remain single for the rest of his life and every month he just go find some FLs to have paid sex? Or Do you think he should get a foreign female companion to get married?(of course since he is already 48, hence even if he gets married later on, he should not have a kid)
If you don't mind me asking, can you share his reason for not marrying when he was younger? And what does he look for in a marriage (notions and expectations) now that he is 48.

48-50 is strange age, it forces you to look at life differently, for one how much longer are you expecting to live? Then there are health issues and loss of mobility, income (when you retire) etc.

Marriage and (hence) family life comes with certain happiness, joys and responsibilities, yet it also brings problems, anger, sadness etc.

Bottomline is being marriage, like staying single is not for everyone. At your uncle's age maybe his perception of marriage changed from his younger days but the problem is can he meet the right one to share his values?
Old 18-11-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually yesterday he told me that last week he chatted online with a singapore-born singaporean 43-years-old divorcee woman with 1 teenage daughter in a local dating website

He said during the dinner treat at a restaurant, the singaporean woman asked him does he have $250000 to $300,000? Becoz she said she wanted to open a nail saloon shop and she said the man that marries her must have the financial means to sponser her this $250000 to $300,000.

He said this singaporean divorcee woman is about only 5.5/10 in terms of her looks and she is working as admin assistant currently.

what are these singaporean divorcee women thinking in their heads??
Your uncle is lucky, all he spent was some time and money for a dinner.

To put it very crudely, this woman is putting herself up for sale in the market, and she thinks she is worth this much. Nothing's wrong with that, she was being upfront, don't like it, don't take.

The woman is already 43, she knows she don't have much time left (to start a business that is), so she is actively looking for someone to help her to fulfil her dream.

Obviously your uncle don't think she's worth this much, and your uncle mentioned 5.5/10 in terms of looks...he's still looking for a pretty woman (don't we all) so....
Old 18-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually yesterday he told me that last week he chatted online with a singapore-born singaporean 43-years-old divorcee woman with 1 teenage daughter in a local dating website

He said during the dinner treat at a restaurant, the singaporean woman asked him does he have $250000 to $300,000? Becoz she said she wanted to open a nail saloon shop and she said the man that marries her must have the financial means to sponser her this $250000 to $300,000.

He said this singaporean divorcee woman is about only 5.5/10 in terms of her looks and she is working as admin assistant currently.

what are these singaporean divorcee women thinking in their heads??
I guarantee you she will spend every last bit of his money. Any 43 year old asking such a sum of money is ludicrous. Unless your uncle is very rich.

As for sex, don't think any man after 40 would have a raging libido (albeit still have a libido). I rather your uncle spend time to research how to even further his investments. Who knows, he might get rich and able to engage a private nurse or go to a luxurious nursing home when he's old. In his situation, women are no longer the end all be all goal. Esp in SG, the traditional Asian mindset of having a family with wife and children no longer guarantees a man with a safety net when he's old.

While with 995, I've seen many lonely elderly deaths. There's one case, whereby the 3 sons all turned up only when the police contacted them.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1527 / Power: 0
winner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant futurewinner1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by careng View Post
Bro Winner 1 , cool down a little bit , don't too many fxck fxck ha ha . i strongly agree with your point , been in Laos and Thai few time , Generally their 人情味 and character sure better than Vietnamese and PRC , also much better than Singaporean , not so money minded.
FUCK! FUCK!

The racist PRC-haters dogs in this forum are very retarded and very strange!

Whenever these PRC-haters dogs see anyone made a post that say they do not dislike PRC , these crazy PRC-haters dogs immediately crazily accuse the person of being a PRC.

These PRC-haters must understand that those people that hate/detest/dislike PRCs only form a very small percentage.

They are also many many people, including other non-chinese races that are very very OK with PRCs. Example, there are also many many malays, including malaysian-malays that are very ok with PRCs. That is why in the past 10 years , there had been a huge increase in China immigrants that migrate to stay in Malaysia becos the PRCs generally do not encounter racism from the malaysian-malays.

That is why recently got 1 Shanghainese new immigrant youtuber staying in Malaysia(she had been staying in malaysia for many years already), she openly said in her youtube clip that among all the asian countries, she said Malaysia is the best country for PRCs to migrate to, and the reason is not just cost of living. Her remarks and her own experiences proved that malaysian-malays generally are OK with the PRCs new immigrants staying in Malaysia.

So since the malaysian-malays never expressed overtly that they dislike PRCs, so are the racist PRC-haters dogs in this forum also going to accuse the malaysian-malays of being chinamen from china??!

Malaysian-malays are they only want to forever retain the bumi policy and to ensure the Prime Minister of Malaysia must be of malay race, that's all only. But the malaysian-malays are generally ok with the China new immigrants staying in Malaysia . That is why in the past 10 years despite the large increase of PRCs staying in Malaysia, never hear before got any case of open racism shown by malaysian-malays against the PRCs living in Malaysia.

Even in singapore, is also only a certain percentage of singaporeans detest/hate/dislike the China-chinese. Also got other singaporeans that treat the PRCs very well and are very very ok with the PRCs!

The crazy racist PRC-haters are delusional crazy retarded dogs!

Last edited by winner1; 18-11-2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 18-11-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Women from china etc or women generally from 20yrs ago different from women today. Do you think your mother is as materialistic and demanding as modern women in Singapore today.
When we are looking from the outside at another persons life its impossible to know how good or bad it is. What if i told you this hawker couple, his wife have a bf that she doesn't bother to hide, and cuckold him. Everyday scold and curse him call him useless even in front if child. She has poison the child mind to point where son disrespect the father. She say he disabled so impotent so not real father blah blah. Everyday ignore no sex unless to scold or ridicule. This behavior from women is pretty common, in fact this was what cause that double murder in 2017 etc. You can say why she not divorce him, maybe she can gain some benefit from his disability blah blah. My point is as a outsider, its pointless and foolish to use another persons life as a example of how to behave or how to live a life unless you know ALL the facts. Sure there can be happy stories, but the odds are not in your favor, even if you know 1-2-3-4-x stories of happy endings, how many stories have unhappy endings id bet ist 3x or even 10x tghe number of happy endings
Explaining changing times to this person, is like explaining nuclear physics to an orang utan. I guarantee this person won't be posting for long. Just add him to the ignore list.
Old 19-11-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

How come the more senior samsters here in this thread don't respect TS?

Escalate until names calling and move away so far from the topic?

If want to discuss PRCs, Viet lah, how rich you are, where you stay or even how many you fuck whatever, go start your own thread; it is basic manners in the forum.

Last year I just sent off my friend who passed on in his late 50s, so it got me thinking about my own mortality and how to plan for rest of my life.

For the record I am too, in my mid-40s, thus my interest in this topic because someone here may give some sound advice and help with my planning.

Bottom line is can we respect TS and stay on the topic?

TS sorry to hijack your thread for this.
Old 19-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
How come the more senior samsters here in this thread don't respect TS?

Escalate until names calling and move away so far from the topic?
I guess we will not get involve and just click Ignore button and stick to the main topic
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 21-11-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
I guess we will not get involve and just click Ignore button and stick to the main topic
Good idea, I think I will follow it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1