The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
ManeNo19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Story] A Last Swim At Our Family Home

Great awesome story!!
Old 20-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 10
questionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestionzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very good writing style and flow of sentences. love it when the form is good and story plot is interesting.

keep up the good work. loving the story unfolding. incest fantasy stories are quite rare now.

camping for more !
Old 20-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Erotic story brewing.....
Skinny dipping is excellent...when my Mrs and me were in Port Dickson Lexis hibiscus resort with our own pool we really liked soaking in the pool naked. That’s after I stripped her bikini and she pulled down my swim briefs.
Old 20-11-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !!...so unbelievable ! ..dinno it is such a sexciting story ...more juicy parts cumming up soon ...can't tahan liao...quick TS, DON'T STOP !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-11-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 9
FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

We slowly leaned in together and then we kissed.

It was a peck on the lips at first, and then we pressed harder. It felt sensational, and dirty. We were two siblings who were wet, naked and kissing. The taboo was unreal. Our mouths pressed tightly against each other's, and then our mouths opened. Our tongues came out at the same time and we tongue kissed each other. It was a wet sloppy kiss, filled with passion. Her breasts were mashed to my chest and I could feel the heat of her vagina against my erect penis. When she started to rock her hips, rubbing her hot sex against my shaft, we moaned out loud into each other's mouths.

As exciting as kissing her was, I wanted something more. My mind couldn't resist. I moved my mouth onto her neck. She lifted her chin so I could kiss more of her neck. Then I kissed her chest. My hands cupped her breasts. They were soft in my hands as my fingers played with her hard nipples.

Then I did it, I leaned down and sucked on her right nipple. She moaned the moment I did. I sucked on it hard and rolled it around with my tongue. Then I switched and sucked her left nipple. She moaned again while I sucked her nipples and massaged her breasts.

E: Can I ask a favour?

I peeled my mouth away from her breast and looked at her.

E: Make love to me. I don't care what anyone else thinks. Society can go fuck itself. I'm a woman who needs the feeling of a man that loves her. I desperately need to be with a man that I love.

I kissed her on the mouth again before turning around and placing her on the pool edge, motioning her to lie back on the floor. I rubbed her body, starting with her stomach. Then I moved my hands down across her soft skin and rubbed her thighs. She had such beautiful legs. As good as they felt, I wanted something dirtier, more forbidden.

My hand rubbed the outside of her vagina. It felt really wrong of me to rub my sister’s pussy, but we have crossed many lines at this point. My fingers made their way deeper and rubbed her labia. They were thick and inviting. In between her labia she felt wet, and not from the water in the pool. It was her own natural fluids, expressing her own arousal. I positioned myself between her toned legs and kneeled down on the shallow pool. Eve spread her legs open as she offered herself to me. I had the perfect view of her naked vagina. It was the most beautiful I had ever seen.

She moaned when I pressed my mouth against her pussy. There was no time for anymore teasing or foreplay. I couldn't control myself. I let my tongue slide up and down between the folds of her pussy. Her body reacted to every movement of my tongue. She tasted good, and became wetter by the second.

E: Just like that babe… Don’t stop. Please don’t stop….

I continued performing oral on her. Even with my tongue inside her wet hole, I couldn't get over how depraved this was. My own sister of all people.

She moaned aloud. My hands were around her thighs and I felt her muscles contracting in ways that can only happen when an orgasm is coming. Her muscles twitched as her moans became louder. Her hands held onto my head and she rubbed my hair. The moment I put my fingers inside of her cunt, she went wild and screamed, not caring that the neighbours could hear. I loved feeling the muscles in her legs and vagina contract. She had a powerful orgasm with my mouth on her pussy, and my fingers inside of her.

Last edited by FredSolo; 21-11-2020 at 12:42 AM.
Old 20-11-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 6
mybond is a Helpful and Caring Samstermybond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Oh damn, this is exciting! More please!!
Old 21-11-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

This is getting hot!!! Keep it cumming!!!
Old 21-11-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

The forbidden fruit somehow taste better. Kudos to TS.
Old 21-11-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: [Story] A Last Swim At Our Family Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredSolo View Post
My older sister Eve
a taboo genre.........but i like.............

some points to encourage you.
Old 22-11-2020, 02:16 AM
Samster

FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!FredSolo is one of the Best!

After she had ridden the wave of her orgasm, her body finally relaxed although her breathing were still deep.

E: I really needed that… I never knew you were so good with your mouth.

J (cheekily): Well, now you know.

E: Damn right. Come sit here, let me repay the favour…

We switched positions as Eve went back into the pool while I sat on the edge and leaned back, using my elbows to prop myself from the floor. It was my turn to spread my legs and offer myself to my sister.

Eve wrapped her soft hand around my eager cock and it took all of my willpower to hold myself from coming right there and then. Slowly teasing me, she pulled my foreskin back up and down, making circles on the head with her thumb, spreading my pre-cum around, all the while maintaining eye contact with me.

Finally she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. Instantly I was lost in bliss. Her warm, wet, soft mouth. She moved slow and steady, the head of my cock pressing at the back of her throat. I could only lay back and enjoy the view as she knelt in the pool, her long wet hair sticking to her back, her hands resting on my thighs as she used her mouth only to pleasure my cock.

Some minutes passed and my body was soon begging for an orgasm. I bucked my hips and started to thrust my dick into my sister’s mouth. Eve took it as a sign that I was coming soon and began moving her head faster. I closed my eyes as I prepared myself to deposit all of my sperm into my sweet sister’s mouth.

KABOOM.

A bright flash of lightning and the sudden clap of thunder momentarily shook us out of our illicit affair. The rain was pelting down on us now as it transformed into a heavy downpour.

E (stroking my cock): Let’s continue this inside, shall we?
Old 22-11-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Apologise for the short update guys, on hindsight I should have combined this post with the previous one together.

Would be posting another update later by tonight! I promise Jon and Eve would seal the deal this time.
Old 22-11-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
3fingersalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more kekekeke
Old 22-11-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

oh boy... getting hot!
Old 22-11-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Wow.....nice development. Can’t wait for your next update. Looking fwd
Old 22-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More juicy updates to follow...
Advert Space Available