The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Bros, a question.
Bao zi or Mht?
WHich do you guys prefer? oR rather who is better.
Seems like both have nice racks.dont think they are as vanilla.
I'll say bao zi cos at least can zhut.
Old 18-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah this new xiaoxiao listing look like LN my heart jumped abit.
Old 18-04-2024, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Why male nurses were not selected to do the job?
Hahahaha, I wonder ...
Old 18-04-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie4 View Post
seems like the legendary gdmr has not yet lost her touch, will be interested to try her some day. have a liking for heavy flavoured

in other news, the new listing https://sglonelyguy-30.com/jia-ning-massage/ reminds me of zi yu
isnt it the same hp of massage-tina that previously RTC?
the one that is young and quite chio
but not sure is same girl or not

edit: tried to book but no timeslots today
but she told me she is not tina and re-using the number only

Last edited by noobcomer; 18-04-2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old 18-04-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
curryboy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi any one know if OMM is coming back???
Old 18-04-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Got bros recently FR say Bao Zi don't allow zhut zhut leh...
Old 18-04-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

Any bros willing to PM to share other sites to read reviews or check if an ML is actually FL in disguise? Would greatly appreciate it!

Will up points even though not a lot
Old 18-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Guess it's ymmv then? I read some say can, but mht i know through personal experience is cannot.
Old 18-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Wah this new xiaoxiao listing look like LN my heart jumped abit.
Original LN looks younger though..

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 18-04-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1358 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
good afternoon bros, Kimmy WeChat contact as follows: Pink_9_9_9

link to my FR for her ( which gave her all the attention to begin with :P ):

https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=2...stcount=135893

enjoy!

to the bros that are still asking me for her contact, here you go.

also, please do not send me any more private messages in regards to her. i have stopped communicating with her already. do approach her via wechat or the website in the FR for booking purposes. thanks!!
Old 18-04-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 316 / Power: 1
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Just an update

Xiao Jie … location in hotel , but very safe and no crowd , central , was told she’s a returnee , massage spent about 20 mins but no strength , her special was CbJ at 150 and top up 50 for “ pattern “ variation ��, I took up and package and try and not bad , I took a long time and she had no complain at all … very lean and enhanced boobs , but quite well done I just say

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/xiao-jie-massage/
Can you elaborate on the add-on variation service?
I’ve tried Tian Xin before who I think is her friend.
TX has many patterns of CBJ too, I have to take up different positions, like lying down, standing up and then kneeling, while she maneuver around me to blow. All this is given without extra top up. Just the $150 for the CBJ.
Old 18-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6683 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess it's ymmv then? I read some say can, but mht i know through personal experience is cannot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Quote:
here we go again......
Old 18-04-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24413 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-30.com/massage-summer/

Tried Summer, a pretty and fair ML with C- boobs, who is here on a tourist visa. She will leave in 4 more days, on 22 Apr. Don't know if she will return. First time to this hotel. The bed is rather compact, like a small Maharajah bed. Summer aims to please. Learn the physical/sensual massage before she came to Sg. For the physical massage, sexy fingering, boobs teasing and catbath, they are rather acceptable for a newbie. She was FN and allows 5G roaming. For me she allowed pussy fingering and finger penetration, boobs squeezing and kissing/frenching (YMMV). I didn't try zhut zhut of boobs or pussy painting. Her gfe is great. At one pt, I asked her if she wanted to have fj. She was hesitant, saying she read I could fj very long. At last she offered, but I felt the asking price too high (and the bed was not conducive for a tall guy like me). For guys who like younger pretty ladies, she is definitely worth trying.

Summer came with Tao Tao, https://sglonelyguy-30.com/tao-tao-massage/ She stayed in another hotel. (near a TCL MRT station). There was another - the name slipped me. Apparently, they temporarily closed a beauty salon/nail spa in HongKong, due to poor business. They came to Sg to earn some $$$$, being young and pretty ladies.
Old 18-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Lols if ML give diff treatment for 1st timers then just don’t RTM can alr 😂
Old 18-04-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Same experience with mht. She dont like/enjoy it, feels uncomfortable etc. But she reject nicely and ask you to use hand to touch her racks instead while she hj you. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1