The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

up up up up
Old 29-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

would love to hear more stories.
Old 29-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Umm just wondering, but can post stories about tutors? I've got a good one.
Old 29-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
rexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to all

Hello guys , here come my true story haha , LoL~! in my old days there were many sexy and slutty teacher in my school , i like my art teacher social study teacher home econ teacher and P.E teacher , me and my friend upped the Art teacher after school , that kind of feeling really nice ... Anyway story below :

Art teacher : Like to wear knee cap skirt and shirt , So we always use mirrior to bio his under wear and play side bet with the class mate haha that really fun , almost bio her for 6 months but got female classmate go tell her becareful when come into our class ( Damn IT ) but me and my friend manage to up her ( Due to some reason )

P.E teacher : She wear those half cut bra and white T-Shirt there is once she never wear bra to school and juz wearing Grey T-Shirt almost all the guys in school nearly noise bleed cos can see (.)(.) haha .

Social study Teacher : She got the slutty look like to wear short skirt or short silky dress , The whole class like to ask question and she like to bend down to u , We use the same old way use mirror bio her ... Too bad unable to up her ...

Econ teacher : Like to wear skirt and Polo-T with button , Her breast really big i pressed once only cos was an incident haha really feel like upping her ...

All 4 teacher got use mirror to bio best of all 4 treacher Art and P.E teacher the best lar ... Hope u guys enjoy ...
Old 29-09-2009, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrosser View Post
I dont really like school teachers. I am better with female tution teachers.
Yeah! I used to have a young tuition teacher during my secondary school days. For some reasons she likes to bend down to explain questions one-to-one... Always showing the nice lace bras or those bras with cute and colourful prints. Once my female tuition mate noticed me staring, and invited me to her house at night to bring out the colourful wolf in me for hanky panky that night
Old 30-09-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
Umm just wondering, but can post stories about tutors? I've got a good one.
Don't need to ask permission, just go ahead
Old 30-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -238 / Power: 0
nelson55 nelson55 nelson55

If I remember correctly, during my secondary 4 days, there was this one relief maths teacher, wah liao eh, damn hot. Her name is Miss Lim. She has long hair, wear glasses, always in a white t-shirt with a long skirt. The special thing about her is that she wear a thin bra, so we can always see her nipples poking out from behind her t-shirt. damn hot man, if you can imagine when you're like in secondary 4. my maths fail until cannot fail...
Old 02-10-2009, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexoanwong View Post
me and my friend upped the Art teacher after school , that kind of feeling really nice ... Anyway story below :
Wow,how did he do this?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Don't need to ask permission, just go ahead
ya jus go ahead waiting....
Old 02-10-2009, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I share my little experience too bah.
During pri6, I got a new young Maths teacher. She usually wears T-shirts, blouse with sleeves that are quite big and wide. During lessons, she has this habit of putting her hand on the OHP when teaching. Just so I have the best seat just next to the OHP and everytime she puts her hand, I get to see her bra. Strangely though I never fail Maths even I am not paying attention.
During my sec days, the most chio teacher was my music teacher. Usually in the music room, we will be sitting down. When practising on our own and she is walking around the room, if you ask her a question, she will bend down and explain to you. Of course, all the guys like to ask a lot of questions. Very big and beautiful breasts.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello guys , here come my true story haha , LoL~! in my old days there were many sexy and slutty teacher in my school , i like my art teacher social study teacher home econ teacher and P.E teacher , me and my friend upped the Art teacher after school , that kind of feeling really nice ... Anyway story below :

Art teacher : Like to wear knee cap skirt and shirt , So we always use mirrior to bio his under wear and play side bet with the class mate haha that really fun , almost bio her for 6 months but got female classmate go tell her becareful when come into our class ( Damn IT ) but me and my friend manage to up her ( Due to some reason )

P.E teacher : She wear those half cut bra and white T-Shirt there is once she never wear bra to school and juz wearing Grey T-Shirt almost all the guys in school nearly noise bleed cos can see (.)(.) haha .

Social study Teacher : She got the slutty look like to wear short skirt or short silky dress , The whole class like to ask question and she like to bend down to u , We use the same old way use mirror bio her ... Too bad unable to up her ...

Econ teacher : Like to wear skirt and Polo-T with button , Her breast really big i pressed once only cos was an incident haha really feel like upping her ...

All 4 teacher got use mirror to bio best of all 4 treacher Art and P.E teacher the best lar ... Hope u guys enjoy ...

You and your fren FUCK your teacher??

how ar?

you threathen her arh???
Old 03-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

hmm.. would like to know how u manage to up your art teacher too..
Old 17-10-2009, 04:34 PM
Samster

pls continue to share stories,bros
Old 17-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 18
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson55 View Post
If I remember correctly, during my secondary 4 days, there was this one relief maths teacher, wah liao eh, damn hot. Her name is Miss Lim. She has long hair, wear glasses, always in a white t-shirt with a long skirt. The special thing about her is that she wear a thin bra, so we can always see her nipples poking out from behind her t-shirt. damn hot man, if you can imagine when you're like in secondary 4. my maths fail until cannot fail...
Hahaha... sure fail la..

U can only count up to 2...

2 nipples.. 2 neh neh..

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 29-10-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

Anymore stories to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1