The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
rammerstein is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter789 View Post
Issit when you enter to the bigger area toward the end of corridor,
She is in the second or third room infront?
If yes, i go check check again.
Yup...in the inner hall, not the ones along the corridor. She is the one with the mole...and nice boobs. She is a malaysian chinese...with a distinct malaysian accent, like Pat. Her room has a jig saw puzzle of the CBD on the wall. You can't miss it.

She is an ice queen...not much stereo. Hope you guys can melt her.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 16
iceman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of lighticeman6666 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman6666 View Post
i believe the sophia you guys are referring to should be from H14R2
i mean h14r12
sorry for the typo
Old 09-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

hi just mine first post here as i try H7R6 and H3R3 both ladies very nice to chat and as i luv to paint so visit them quiet often haa...just wandering bro out there which are available ladies allow licking their pu##y thanks
Old 09-10-2008, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
_explorer_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there this morning at about close to 11 but seems like all closed cos the gates were all on though not locked... which timings are best?
Old 10-10-2008, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

i was there today ard 4pm..walk all the house...quite happening
Decide to try H16R20 after asking her price. She was wearing those function gown (veri classy one)..

Enter the room. She undress 1st while i undress as well then she proceed on washing my did for me..we chatted as washing..den she wash hers. After that i lied dwn on the bed. She started licking my hipples den all over my BODY as well as sensivity area HEHEHEHE !!! veri shiok lo...

Den she capped me on !!! started BJ...i like her skills LOL !
Den we proceed on FJ..tried few positions den finish my loads..
She washed me up den go off !!!

Name: Serene
Face : 7/10 (For her age consider quite ok)
Boobs : 7/10 (about cup B, but quite nice shape but she quite sensitivity with her nipples)
BJ: 7/10( with caps ON)
FJ : 7.5/10 (with caps ON)
Attitude : Veri nice to chat with..will teach u how the system there wrks if u are 1st timer..slowly explain.. so that wun have to pay $ xtra for nth.. make ur $ worth it...i like this way

Total Damage: $30
Old 11-10-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
siaoheeha is Cool - loads of Potential

er... heard that there are a hse with all the trans there wat the hse number ah?
Old 11-10-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaoheeha View Post
er... heard that there are a hse with all the trans there wat the hse number ah?
ya got a hse of trans.. it think is 10+..in btw 10-16
Old 11-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
siaoheeha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
ya got a hse of trans.. it think is 10+..in btw 10-16
The exact hse number ??
lol cos i think sometimes my eye pajiao wan later i go in see thought is a gal and i like it then i gg le
Old 12-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ikhtiosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to Petain again this afternoon, this time with the full intention of trying zhen zhen, from the keong saik forum fame. one of the bro mentioned that she moved to petain house 14.
reached around 7, saw quite a lot of people already. directly went to house 14 only to see that all the doors are closed, except for sophia's (turned out she's in room 10, haha...), didn't feel like trying her again, so i roamed other houses.
finally went to H9, it seemed that no one actually go inside the house, dunno why. the WLs there sat outside and kept telling me to come over. and the interesting thing is that all of them signalled two fingers ($20) only, maybe desperate liaoz or wat, but most of them looked quite old old lah... saw a WL at the end of the house with quite decent boobs, wah so i tot not bad can consider.
decided to try see see other house first, but all not so interesting and H14 all rooms still closed, so i thought maybe try some cheap bonk.
so went back to H9, directly go to the end of the house for the decent boobs WL. nodded to her two finger signal, then went inside her room.
immediately paid her before both of us undressed.
she has slim bod, and her breasts are of nice shapes. didn't do the cleaning procedure like what i had before, but immediately placed the cap on my didi.
she offered a bj, but i said dun wan, so she lied on the bed. this time i wanted to try the taste of a woman's pussy, so went for her below, she smiled and say "u want to eat below ar...", so lick lick and she moaned moaned softly and asked me to dig my tongue deeper. can taste the jelly she put there sweet sweet.
bored with below, i go up and ate her nice breasts, quite firm and nice nipples, yum...
then i get ready my "weapon", she put some more jelly on her pussy, then i started bonking, she adjusted my position now and then, kept making some fake soft noises, ate her breasts all the while and caress her soft skin all over, nice...
well, after some time and still no cum (i believe is the condom, make my didi not so sensitive), she tell me she will let me F her doggy style. so we did doggy, hugged her body from behind while cupping on her breasts. phew... still cannot come...
she asked me if i want to use hand (but not complaining leh...), so i thought not so fair if i keep bonking her for very long (i think it's already 15 minutes), somemore she only charge $20... so i say okay, then she asked me to lie down, and i tell her i want to lick her pussy while she hj me. so she put her pussy on my face while doing my didi. wah, i think i'm the kind cannot tahan HJ lah, a few seconds came already... she said "wah this time so fast", hahaha...
then she took off my condom, then said "wait i wash first", she put some soap on her pussy and wash her below (at least i know she cleaned her pussy lor...), then told me i can wash now.
finished liaoz i asked her for her name, she smiled and say, no need to know her name, just remember she's here can already. okay lor... so i thank her and go off liaoz.
overall good service lor, considering the price. but a one thing bother me is her voice really deep like man like dat, so i was wondering if she is a post-op ladyboy? but her clit is quite big, and her breasts felt real (not hard hard type). ha... but to me it's quite a good experience...

anyway, summary:
Name: she dun want to tell me
Location: H9 room at the end of the house on the right (forget to see the number...)
Face: 5/10 (got rebond hair but face not that attractive)
body : 8/10 (slim, smooth skin, and nice shaped breasts)
FJ: 7/10 (okie lah, still cannot cum but she tried to make sound, close eyes, and change position even when i never ask)
Damage: $20 (cheap cheap)
overall: 8/10 (service oriented, friendly, and price cheap, good bargain lor, the only thing is that her voice too deep for my taste, hmm...)
RTF: most likely, especially when economy not so good, haha... but if i go back petain will probably try other fish in the sea first, hehe...
Old 12-10-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikhtiosis View Post
went to Petain again this afternoon, this time with the full intention of trying zhen zhen, from the keong saik forum fame. one of the bro mentioned that she moved to petain house 14.
reached around 7, saw quite a lot of people already. directly went to house 14 only to see that all the doors are closed, except for sophia's (turned out she's in room 10, haha...), didn't feel like trying her again, so i roamed other houses.
finally went to H9, it seemed that no one actually go inside the house, dunno why. the WLs there sat outside and kept telling me to come over. and the interesting thing is that all of them signalled two fingers ($20) only, maybe desperate liaoz or wat, but most of them looked quite old old lah... saw a WL at the end of the house with quite decent boobs, wah so i tot not bad can consider.
decided to try see see other house first, but all not so interesting and H14 all rooms still closed, so i thought maybe try some cheap bonk.
so went back to H9, directly go to the end of the house for the decent boobs WL. nodded to her two finger signal, then went inside her room.
immediately paid her before both of us undressed.
she has slim bod, and her breasts are of nice shapes. didn't do the cleaning procedure like what i had before, but immediately placed the cap on my didi.
she offered a bj, but i said dun wan, so she lied on the bed. this time i wanted to try the taste of a woman's pussy, so went for her below, she smiled and say "u want to eat below ar...", so lick lick and she moaned moaned softly and asked me to dig my tongue deeper. can taste the jelly she put there sweet sweet.
bored with below, i go up and ate her nice breasts, quite firm and nice nipples, yum...
then i get ready my "weapon", she put some more jelly on her pussy, then i started bonking, she adjusted my position now and then, kept making some fake soft noises, ate her breasts all the while and caress her soft skin all over, nice...
well, after some time and still no cum (i believe is the condom, make my didi not so sensitive), she tell me she will let me F her doggy style. so we did doggy, hugged her body from behind while cupping on her breasts. phew... still cannot come...
she asked me if i want to use hand (but not complaining leh...), so i thought not so fair if i keep bonking her for very long (i think it's already 15 minutes), somemore she only charge $20... so i say okay, then she asked me to lie down, and i tell her i want to lick her pussy while she hj me. so she put her pussy on my face while doing my didi. wah, i think i'm the kind cannot tahan HJ lah, a few seconds came already... she said "wah this time so fast", hahaha...
then she took off my condom, then said "wait i wash first", she put some soap on her pussy and wash her below (at least i know she cleaned her pussy lor...), then told me i can wash now.
finished liaoz i asked her for her name, she smiled and say, no need to know her name, just remember she's here can already. okay lor... so i thank her and go off liaoz.
overall good service lor, considering the price. but a one thing bother me is her voice really deep like man like dat, so i was wondering if she is a post-op ladyboy? but her clit is quite big, and her breasts felt real (not hard hard type). ha... but to me it's quite a good experience...

anyway, summary:
Name: she dun want to tell me
Location: H9 room at the end of the house on the right (forget to see the number...)
Face: 5/10 (got rebond hair but face not that attractive)
body : 8/10 (slim, smooth skin, and nice shaped breasts)
FJ: 7/10 (okie lah, still cannot cum but she tried to make sound, close eyes, and change position even when i never ask)
Damage: $20 (cheap cheap)
overall: 8/10 (service oriented, friendly, and price cheap, good bargain lor, the only thing is that her voice too deep for my taste, hmm...)
RTF: most likely, especially when economy not so good, haha... but if i go back petain will probably try other fish in the sea first, hehe...
yes bro... i'm quite sure she is "post ops", if i not wrong , there are 2 "post ops" on the right side of the house. I tried one of them more than 10 years ago. Last time she looks quite pretty
Old 12-10-2008, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 21
jeff88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. She is "post-Op".
Old 13-10-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody try H3R14, slightly opp Pat rm. Quiet lady dun smile. Cant find any FR
Old 13-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
hippolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H3R14

from memory

very quiet lady i recall....sop service...$40
But pussy was relatively tight.
Old 13-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
0939 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pat not working today, go for some recce. Saw a lady with nice figure at
Hse 17 downstairs. Later she went upstairs to her rm at No 8. Go for it.

Name: Sally ( too many Sallys there)
Look: 5/10 ( not so pretty but good enough)
Boobs: A+ with big nipples
Body: 7/10 ( good for her age)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( fantastic, loves dick so much, unwilling to let go even told her to
stop, maybe can CIM never try)
FJ :7/10 ( not bad for budget bonk, asking me to pump harder)
Damage: $40 (value for money)
Old 16-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

A brief FR on H10R4 as requested.

Name: Bao Ling (currently out till 23 Oct)
Look : 6.5/10 (in my opinion, one man's meat might be other's poison)
Body : 8.5/10 (I like slim bodied ladies so I rate her high on this)
Boobs : B (i think so, not good at judging)
BJ : 8/10 (good, take her time to suck and lick, she also offer 69 but I did not take it up )
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating, can request her to ride you all the way)
Damage : 40

Fully worth the damage !! (at least for me )

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1