The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2022, 08:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 256 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42249 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
u power la bro!
Have to say, cheonging is such great fun if you know how to do it right.

Just like today, met a horny gal. She is small size with big boobs.

When I inserted my hand inside her panty, she stop me. Said dun use your finger, use your tongue.

So I stripped her naked, start painting her from her neck, boobs, nipples, tummy and to her cunt. Wow, she really enjoyed it.

Later she took out her phone and played a hard core blue film and asked me to watch together. Then she pointed at the black man and asked me to paint her again like what that black man did to the ang mor woman. KNN, I painted her again.

Until she was satisfied, I asked her to lie down pretended kenna drugged by me. Then I applied baby oil on my prick and her inner tigh. Also outside her pussy. So I slowly kissed her, played with her boobs and shaft my prick between her legs and pumped her just like fucking (Sumata). I control my speed until I am edging. After a few times, I finally shot out. Wow, damn shiok. Lied flat on her body. What a day.

Her name is Fei Fei.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post

When I inserted my hand inside her panty, she stop me. Said dun use your finger, use your tongue.

So I stripped her naked, start painting her from her neck, boobs, nipples, tummy and to her cunt. Wow, she really enjoyed it.

Later she took out her phone and played a hard core blue film and asked me to watch together. Then she pointed at the black man and asked me to paint her again like what that black man did to the ang mor woman. KNN, I painted her again.

Until she was satisfied, I asked her to lie down pretended kenna drugged by me. Then I applied baby oil on my prick and her inner tigh. Also outside her pussy. So I slowly kissed her, played with her boobs and shaft my prick between her legs and pumped her just like fucking (Sumata). I control my speed until I am edging. After a few times, I finally shot out. Wow, damn shiok. Lied flat on her body. What a day.

Her name is Fei Fei.
Nice MR bro. I tot is kiki,in the end you mentioned is fei fei
Old 11-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
She's one of the better ones out there. Tried her a few days ago. But she told me she will only take out the blue film to show customers if they cannot get hard. No wonder she never show me. I was super hard throughout. I also didn't allow her to use her phone. She love my painting so much, both her hands keep pressing me to her cunt. Where got time to use phone? Lol. I left her panting on the bed when I left. She said my painting was better than she having sex.

Quote:

Her name is Fei Fei.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirak View Post
Agreed with u, Angel baby is pretty and sexy,just wondering anyone try her FJ? I only managed to get finger her and short bj
Mind sharing which angel baby bro, there’s a few in slg
Old 11-11-2022, 09:33 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Nice MR bro. I tot is kiki,in the end you mentioned is fei fei
Wahlau, if Kiki allowed us to play like that, we need to book her at least one week in advance.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 09:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
She's one of the better ones out there. Tried her a few days ago. But she told me she will only take out the blue film to show customers if they cannot get hard. No wonder she never show me. I was super hard throughout. I also didn't allow her to use her phone. She love my painting so much, both her hands keep pressing me to her cunt. Where got time to use phone? Lol. I left her panting on the bed when I left. She said my painting was better than she having sex.
Ha, you should be one of those cheap skate fellow. I dun think you ever met Fei Fei before. Zap you 99 points for your nonsense.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Just because you can't get hard, you zap me. It's ok. Your next session will be the same. Haha

Quote:
Ha, you should be one of those cheap skate fellow. I dun think you ever met Fei Fei before. Zap you 99 points for your nonsense.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:11 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Just because you can't get hard, you zap me. It's ok. Your next session will be the same. Haha
Pinocchio tells lie, his nose get longer and longer. You tell lie, your cock will get shorter and shorter. Very soon, you only left with your dick head. Yes, Dick Head I am calling you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:

Her name is Fei Fei.
Hahaha.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Wahlau, if Kiki allowed us to play like that, we need to book her at least one week in advance.
kiki still no progress ah ? Haha
Old 11-11-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

The one telling lie should be you.I spoke the truth and punctured your ego.

What should I call you? I can't even see your head. It's so small and soft.

Quote:
Pinocchio tells lie, his nose get longer and longer. You tell lie, your cock will get shorter and shorter. Very soon, you only left with your dick head. Yes, Dick Head I am calling you.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Need to watch blue film during the session to get hard. Get a life.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2022, 10:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
The one telling lie should be you.I spoke the truth and punctured your ego.

What should I call you? I can't even see your head. It's so small and soft.
Just watch out you cock every morning when you pee.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-11-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Look after yours first, ego inflater.
Fei Fei says you look cute. But too bad, need to watch blue film to get hard.

Quote:
Just watch out you cock every morning when you pee.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
kiki still no progress ah ? Haha
That is confidential. Ha ha.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1