The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ned's Memoir - Second Life in Japan

Available from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9XJ1D8P

This is about my "second life" in Japan.

I spent 2 decades of my life pursuing career goals and forgot to have fun. That also affected my personal life. At the lowest point, I met my hot secretary who showed me what I have been missing all along, things that I thought would only happen in adult movies – lunch with her riding me in my office, romps with horny OLs (office ladies), starting each day with a blowjob, etc. After moving to Japan, I now have a super horny secretary who feeds my carnal appetite almost daily at work, as well as OLs to keep me company. My chief engineer, Hideki, is my “partner in crime” and we often have fun with hot babes together. He is especially good at picking up horny ladies for sex.

I also took up an adjunct position in the university where I experienced tutoring students as they sit on my lap with my cock inside their tight pussies. As the word got around the girls’ social network circles, my classes were over enrolled by female students who wanted my special tutoring attention. When I got to stay in a female dormitory as the temporary advisor, it became my harem with horny girls to bed anytime I wished. Not only that, I had to satisfy many erotic wishes of the residents, a truly demanding job!

This memoir is a collection of my fun with hot babes as we enjoy hot steamy sex together.
Old 02-07-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 11
Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ned's Memoir - Second Life in Japan

Amazing! Thanks so much for doing this, I’ve been reading your blogs for more than a decade! Just bought a copy off Amazon, it’s great. Pity the ebook doesn’t have pictures though 😏
Old 02-07-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Ned's Memoir - Second Life in Japan

Thank you so much for your support.

I am working on a novel (not real) and hope you will like it once it is ready.

Ned
Old 02-07-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Lazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to beholdLazyp is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedlong View Post

Ned
Sounds great! Keep us posted and all the best!
Old 02-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:

Ned
Thanks for sharing. Very appreciative that you allowed us to participate in your second life, having glimpses.

That said, I've taught before but was not confident to shag my students until lately I came out of teaching and didn't care if I lost the class. Previously, if I got into trouble for shagging my students, would have been troublesome for my livelihood.
Old 03-07-2023, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waoh. Been following your blog. Always hoping for an update. Didn't expect an ebook.
Is there any other ways to support other than through Amazon?
Old 03-07-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

His last blog update was 30 Oct 2019. Only available in Kindle format?
Old 06-07-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

His latest blog address is https://2ndlifeinasiahome.wordpress.com.

But it appears that the account has just been suspended! 😩
Old 06-07-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
CyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to beholdCyberRod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyp View Post
His latest blog address is https://2ndlifeinasiahome.wordpress.com.

But it appears that the account has just been suspended! 😩
You are using the old link. This is his link and it's still active but not updated:

https://secondlifeinjp.wordpress.com/
Old 06-07-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRod View Post
You are using the old link. This is his link and it's still active but not updated:

https://secondlifeinjp.wordpress.com/
Nope this is one of his old blogs. He lost access to that account in 2019. After that he set up 2ndlifeinasia.
Old 07-07-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

http://2ndlifeinasiahome.wordpress.com

Your site has been suspended for posting sexually explicit materials. This is strictly prohibited on WordPress.com, as per our User Guidelines and Terms of Service. As such, your site will not be restored.

For a more detailed explanation about the types of mature content which are, and are not, permitted on WordPress.com, please refer to the following support page:

https://wordpress.com/support/mature-content/

To download your content and take it elsewhere, the export tool below will be available for the next two weeks:

http://2ndlifeinasiahome.wordpress.c...hp?type=export

If you wish to continue to use WordPress for your site, you might consider a self-hosted WordPress installation. You can follow the guide located here to successfully transfer your content to a more suitable WordPress host.

Please note other hosts may have similar content policies.

If you intend to use other services provided by Automattic on your self-hosted site (such as Jetpack and / or WooCommerce.com), please note that your site may become subject to the WordPress.com Terms of Service and other applicable guidelines. If you do not comply with these, your site’s connection to our services may be restricted.

Regards,

WordPress.com Trust & Safety
Old 07-07-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Looking forward to your next blog address boss! 😀
Old 07-07-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Unable to purchase in kindle.
"The Kindle title is not currently available for purchase"

Quote:
Available from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9XJ1D8P

This is about my "second life" in Japan.

I spent 2 decades of my life pursuing career goals and forgot to have fun. That also affected my personal life. At the lowest point, I met my hot secretary who showed me what I have been missing all along, things that I thought would only happen in adult movies – lunch with her riding me in my office, romps with horny OLs (office ladies), starting each day with a blowjob, etc. After moving to Japan, I now have a super horny secretary who feeds my carnal appetite almost daily at work, as well as OLs to keep me company. My chief engineer, Hideki, is my “partner in crime” and we often have fun with hot babes together. He is especially good at picking up horny ladies for sex.

I also took up an adjunct position in the university where I experienced tutoring students as they sit on my lap with my cock inside their tight pussies. As the word got around the girls’ social network circles, my classes were over enrolled by female students who wanted my special tutoring attention. When I got to stay in a female dormitory as the temporary advisor, it became my harem with horny girls to bed anytime I wished. Not only that, I had to satisfy many erotic wishes of the residents, a truly demanding job!

This memoir is a collection of my fun with hot babes as we enjoy hot steamy sex together.
Old 07-07-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
anonym69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmm for some reason it doesn't allow me to buy
Old 07-07-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

I edited the sales pitch a bit and it had to undergo 72 hours of review before going back online at https://amzn.asia/bZS9Qsz.

It should be fine now as I just checked. Thanks everyone for your support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1