The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jt75742 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is it weird for a 21 year old to visit prostitute

Is it weird for a 21 year old to visit prostitute? Can I do it discreetly?
Old 21-09-2023, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1082 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is it weird for a 21 year old to visit prostitute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt75742 View Post
Alo, 21 yo is old liao...can vote in GE/PE...why worry about ppl think you visit prostitutes...

Only those who dun visit will regret...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-09-2023, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's not weird and it's legal to find prostitute in Geylang fishtanks don't worry.

Some even younger than you already went and experience their first time.

So it's normal for a guy like your age to visit.
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 21-09-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 15
MachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud of

If you are going to paid sex the first time, don't go straight for sexual intercourse.
Start off with HJ and/or BJ.
It is quite common for guy's first time to not last too long, 1-3 mins for sexual intercourse, so it might have ended before you know what happened.
HJ/BJ will not be as intense, but going to very exciting for you anyway, so you can have time to digest and process how it feels and what it going on.

Also, go to licensed paid house, eg Geylang.
The person in charge probably won't believe you are a virgin as you inferred in your other thread, just tell him you are first time there and give you a patient gal.
Go to the Geylang thread to find out more, Bros there can probably do a good recommendation for you.

And no, 21 years old is not a weird age to go for paid sex.
It has been that way for a significant portion of Males, I still remember going with my friends, 4 of us. Forgot what age we were then, but really young, 3 virgins, 1 with the experience of 1 gf.

Sucked for me tho, met with a girl with horrible service that I just left midway.

So, if it is going to be first time for you, the excitement and nervousness can be overwhelming, so can the feel when you get a BJ/BBBJ.
Take your time, enjoy.

Now, go forth and procreate
Old 21-09-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
By 21yo we are alreasy in NS and can vote liao. Simi "old"? Don't make every 21yo sound like some ahpek leh hahahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-09-2023, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post
If you are going to paid sex the first time, don't go straight for sexual intercourse.
It is quite common for guy's first time to not last too long, 1-3 mins for sexual intercourse, so it might have ended before you know what happened.
HJ/BJ will not be as intense, but going to very exciting for you anyway, so you can have time to digest and process how it feels and what it going on.

The person in charge probably won't believe you are a virgin as you inferred in your other thread, just tell him you are first time there and give you a patient gal.
Go to the Geylang thread to find out more, Bros there can probably do a good recommendation for you.

It has been that way for a significant portion of Males, I still remember going with my friends, 4 of us. Forgot what age we were then, but really young, 3 virgins, 1 with the experience of 1 gf.

Sucked for me tho, met with a girl with horrible service that I just left midway.

So, if it is going to be first time for you, the excitement and nervousness can be overwhelming, so can the feel when you get a BJ/BBBJ.
Take your time, enjoy.

Good advice. I wish someone taught me this. I can still remember I did not know what the fuck I was doing. Even the siambu knew it's my 1st time going to Geylang

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 21-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachX View Post

Take your time, enjoy.

Thanks for the guide. I also never before and i am older than him. I want to visit a ML for a handjob/ blowjob. What should i do/ say during the process?
Old 21-09-2023, 02:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The common initiation to the world of paid sex occurs while in NS so 21 is an absolutely acceptable age.

However you have to make sure that you're mentally ready for the subsequent stress and anxiety from worrying that you caught something nasty or deadly.

If you're the sort that freaks out easily I suggest you delay your venture for the time being.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-09-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

MachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud ofMachX has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaundice View Post
What should i do/ say during the process?
Still suggest Geylang licensed house.
Its open fish tank, you can see what you are getting.
Whatever you want, a bit of massage and hj/bj, tell the guy in charge.
As previously said, decide what you want, prc/viet/thai, find out the cost difference and ask bros at the Geylang thread.
They will recommend to you.

Its not say or do what, its not say or not do what.
Don't get too excited and start squeezing hard on girl's breast.
Don't be rough or pushy, it can happen cos of the excitement.
Let the girl take the lead, since you are first time.
I know you will want to touch and play with the girl.
Wait until it becomes sexual, when she is naked and touching you then you reciprocate.
Always caress, slide your hands over her body and breasts.

And let the flow take you....

Now, go forth and procreate also
Old 21-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Free Advice - Don't go. What's the rush?

When you like it and realise that you can get it for $ then it will own you.

Be a Man and get familiar with some Chiobu and discover this fun together. For many talking to the opposite sex is even more scary. Man up and overcome this fear and learn the game. It is the harder (no pun intended) thing to do.

You lucky! Born in Sg not Saudi Arabia or some other country when can never see the beauty of the female form. If your youth cannot get you sex naturally then what is that youth for.

If can never manage to have sex till 28yrs old or some number then come here.
Geylang will then be your life for the rest of your life.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 21-09-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3697 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can I do it discreetly?
How other ways do you do it ?
I have not heard of people going there with loudspeaker to announce they are there to bang.

You are going to be nervous.
Just go recce first, don't go into the houses, watch other people do their thing.

Don't you have any friends can buddy up ?
Old 21-09-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 1
Fbtak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Free Advice - Don't go. What's the rush?

When you like it and realise that you can get it for $ then it will own you.

Be a Man and get familiar with some Chiobu and discover this fun together. For many talking to the opposite sex is even more scary. Man up and overcome this fear and learn the game. It is the harder (no pun intended) thing to do.

You lucky! Born in Sg not Saudi Arabia or some other country when can never see the beauty of the female form. If your youth cannot get you sex naturally then what is that youth for.

I agree with this. As I replied in your previous thread, why rush? Take your time and if need be, work on yourself. Put yourself out there and if you get rejected it's fine. You will grow from it.

There is also a practical reason- money. It's very easy to get sucked in especially when you're young and horny.

I starred regularly chionging in my mid 20s when I was financially secure but looking back, not to say I regret but you definitely have some thoughts over whether I would have done things differently.
Old 22-09-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post

Unfortunately not everyone can get sex for "free". I mean, I can safely say I have been having quite lots of sex in this lifetime so far, but ALL OF THEM are from paid sex.

I started out in my teens and never looked back (I am currently writing a chronicles thread of especially my very best cheonging experience in Singapore and even in other countries).

Even from as far as I am aware, I have been self-conscious enough from the start to know that girls have always been giving me very negative feedbacks and even REPULSED by me. Maybe because I am not yandao by any means. (Very short, skinny, very pale skin, bespectacled, not to mention I guess I might have autistic tendencies that makes me very awkward in most social interactions)

But I agree that if one can, better not dip your toes in paid sex. Because, once you plunge into this black hole, you have pretty much sold your soul and there's ABSOLUTELY no way back out.

Now I have reached a stage where I am totally immune to wanting girlfriends or worse, to get married. I don't think even if I can, I will be able to form any normal bond with normal women out there. There's no way. I am forever broken.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 22-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nope, not for my generation .
we were there during NSF days. walk around the fish tank
house in and out until the OKT scolded us.
" no money or no lumpar " i always remember that.
but we were just making sure we choose the right
gal mah. $40 a lot of money then
Old 22-09-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
But I agree that if one can, better not dip your toes in paid sex. Because, once you plunge into this black hole, you have pretty much sold your soul and there's ABSOLUTELY no way back out.
Disagree.

Just because someone have paid sex does not mean they will be addicted to paid sex.
Furthermore, guys like sex, so what if even married guys go for paid sex ?
It's not addiction, its not no way out.
It is nature.

I have had paid sex at Geylang, Massage Parlours, at hotels with ktv girls, more times than I can count.
I also banged my brains out in China and Malaysia.

But the last time I had paid sex ?
At least 12 years ago and I just only stepped into middle age.
No particular reason, just lost interest.
But now, maybe take a look here and there and see if anything can perk me up and I will still go for it.
Because it is in the nature to want to have sex, how you get it just depend on your options.

Lack of options does not translate in No Way Out.

Edit: Anyway, I get the feeling TS maybe a troll or a very young boy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1