The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
drkone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skymud View Post
Got any bros here suspect G5 is post op lb?
I got suspicions on G3. In all my years this is my first time I’m unable to locate the g-spot. Smooth all the way while digging.

G3 has experience and does bj quite well. Although my experience was much too mechanical. Boobs hard. Didn’t click at all maybe due to language or she doesn’t like my face. Best I got out of her was a few good moans from licking her clit. Unloaded and left. Not for me.

G1 was a totally different story. Sensual, and knows how to please. Conversing with her revealed she thinks sex is a very important component in life. Maybe thus the service. Average looks with what looks like slightly not well done surgery on face. Lips I think. Huge boobs which of course translates to sagginess. Well worth your money. After trying 5 girls across Geylang recently she is the best I’ve come across so far
Old 02-08-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43

Popped by 43 last week and tried 2 girls so far

No.4

Double slot session
Looks 6.5/10 (typical thai tan, pattaya girl look, ang moh bros will definitely dig her)
Age 30yo
French: yes, can be really wild when turned on
Bj avg
Fj 5/10 (too much mileage due to childbirth, cant feel much)
Gfe 7/10 (always smiling and chatty despite being tired)

No.3

Double slot session
Looks 7/10 from far, but upon closer inspection, maybe 6.5
Age 30yo
French: quite sensual
Bj 7/10
Fj 7/10 (has mileage but atleast she has the ability to contract her kegel muscles)
Gfe 6/10, overworked which i dont blame her

Saw no.5 and no.3 at the same time but no.5’s smile really captivated me, but too bad another bro was a step ahead, will try her next time round
Old 08-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G1 is a very milfy big enhance boob but will fall to the side when lying down. nice frenching and good tight for her age. I can't quite pin point how old but knowing max age for girls are 35 I would say she is at the limit there. she prefer cbj however I told her no need. we did the dance slowly and can tell she is contracting the muscles, it helps if you are using Okamoto 0.02 to feel everything. no KY necessary as we begin action immediately . when she is tearing the condom cover halfway I held on to it and say no. she suddenly said cannotttt. I was told her , chill I am going to use mine. when the buzzer went off, I quicken my trust and off came the grand finale. quickly shower and run. boss said there will be 6 more girls coming end of the month. I can't wait. I just wish G4 has the same tightness as G1 and that would be perfect for me.
Old 20-08-2022, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Run an update on G1…had her 2 days back, would say she’s abit talkative. Bath will use her big saggy tits to rub u but not much feeling, catbath was abit better, her slurping sounds like helicopter….she likes being deep throat, for bros out there who like, make her lie on the side of the bed n deep throat her..anyway after that came the last part, if u r into hard sex, she’s likes it, will ask u to f her harder..anyway her pussy kind of loose so not much feel..asked her if able cim tip her more she said next time
Old 20-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Frank94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Run an update on G1…had her 2 days back, would say she’s abit talkative. Bath will use her big saggy tits to rub u but not much feeling, catbath was abit better, her slurping sounds like helicopter….she likes being deep throat, for bros out there who like, make her lie on the side of the bed n deep throat her..anyway after that came the last part, if u r into hard sex, she’s likes it, will ask u to f her harder..anyway her pussy kind of loose so not much feel..asked her if able cim tip her more she said next time
I doubt can cim. I ask for bbj she dont want
Old 26-08-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
skyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterskyman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadingz View Post
G5
Look 6/10
Bbbj:8/10
FJ:8/10
Bro,

You sure G5 do BBBJ? As far as I know the WL in this house don’t do Lee. Any bro know which WL provide this superb service?
Old 30-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
drkone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

7 new girls started yesterday. Tried g12.
Looks : 7/10 typical Thai face with braces
Built : about 1.6m, fake boobs C, slim, petite
Speaks English ok.
Sop after shower could feel quite into it, maybe first day. Catbathed down to my nipples and I decided to work on her instead. Went down on her and after a while she pulled away. Said she came. Didn’t care and continued to assault. Body jerked again after a while and said came again. Capped on and proceeded in missionary, suddenly told me want to fuck me. As I was close told her no, next round. I want to finish first. Finished off, took quick shower and she suggested a quick massage. Short massage but I felt she’s good. Started second round and boy was she ready. Sat on me and went full steam. Positioned me a bit for her max pleasure and went at it. Apologised a few times that she wants to cum and for pulling my hair. Super turned on to be used as a fuck toy. Came once but still continued. Came second time on top of me and switched to missionary again to finish my business. She told me she likes sex.
To summarise, experience was that of raw sexual release. Missing frenching to complete the new gf sex feel. Didn’t try but when licking her neck could feel she pushing her head and mouth away so didn’t push it.

Ok the way out saw g8 caught me eye. Boobs look natural to me.
Old 30-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by drkone View Post
7 new girls started yesterday. Tried g12.
Looks : 7/10 typical Thai face with braces
Built : about 1.6m, fake boobs C, slim, petite
Speaks English ok.
Sop after shower could feel quite into it, maybe first day. Catbathed down to my nipples and I decided to work on her instead. Went down on her and after a while she pulled away. Said she came. Didn’t care and continued to assault. Body jerked again after a while and said came again. Capped on and proceeded in missionary, suddenly told me want to fuck me. As I was close told her no, next round. I want to finish first. Finished off, took quick shower and she suggested a quick massage. Short massage but I felt she’s good. Started second round and boy was she ready. Sat on me and went full steam. Positioned me a bit for her max pleasure and went at it. Apologised a few times that she wants to cum and for pulling my hair. Super turned on to be used as a fuck toy. Came once but still continued. Came second time on top of me and switched to missionary again to finish my business. She told me she likes sex.
To summarise, experience was that of raw sexual release. Missing frenching to complete the new gf sex feel. Didn’t try but when licking her neck could feel she pushing her head and mouth away so didn’t push it.

Ok the way out saw g8 caught me eye. Boobs look natural to me.
thx for sharing
Old 30-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

They quoted me 120 bucks on Sunday night, I suspect it was weekend peak price. Is this house CAT60-80?
Old 01-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Any update on the new girls?????????
Old 01-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
DaDiDi69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
They quoted me 120 bucks on Sunday night, I suspect it was weekend peak price. Is this house CAT60-80?
I think they see you carrot is it? Where got such thing want unless you are Bangla or forginers
Old 01-09-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDiDi69 View Post
I think they see you carrot is it? Where got such thing want unless you are Bangla or forginers
I’m brunette ang mo, you can tell from far.
Old 01-09-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried G10 today
milfy
enhanced boobs
no french
CBJ
also abit loose
no Daty ,put lube very fast
rtf - no, sorry...
Old 06-09-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went today and the tank was full of girls. Randomly picked one, can’t remember her name and number but the service was good if a little SOP. For $60, it’s a deal and the two OKTs are friendly. This is starting to be my go-to house liao. Maybe should aim to finish every girl and rank them haha
Old 06-09-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

Which girls recommended? Prefer small petite type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1