The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handlethis15 View Post

I ventured out to npk for some hot toc action. First time going there. ....... start rubbing her clit and she takes off the panties.. I知 fingering her and she痴 completely wet.. she seemed into it so I try asking for fj.. she seemed a bit hesitant and asked if I had a bag.. I said no and she said she doesn稚 have one and seemed like it wasn稚 going to happen.. I asked how about bbfs and she hesistated again and said ok but finish outside.. but we agreed on 2mil..
Great to know you got FJ at one of the hot tocs at NPK. I've been telling ppl this and even some of my closest friends think Im drunk or either out of my mind as they've never heard this happening before. Just a note, FJ normally cost anywhere frm 1-1.5m. I've never paid 2m before, but it's fine if you're a tourist. I can understand sometimes the tourist in you will be more than happy to spend a bit more just to close of the deal, which while is not common (FJ), it does happen.

In Vietnam, money talks (ok, not just in VN ). For the record, I've managed to get FJs at places such as golden lotus and temple leaf before (both are decent MPs). Even those bars near Saigon center, it's easy to get a bbbj in the toilet with some additional cash on you. My experience thus far is that it's easy to just push your way through with money and get a bj/fj anywhere. As such, i hope you do bring along that rubber with you where ever you go. . The awareness among these young ladies in VN is still very low and best to be capped whenever a FJ occurs.
Old 18-08-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!

I値l be in HCM for e 1st time from 2/9 - 6/9 alone. So if there is any kind bro who don mind letting me tag along to all the happening place, pls let me know! Thanks in advance! Cos I was hoping to make full use of the limited time I have and I doubt I値l be able to come back again! At least not so soon!
Old 18-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chloekayee2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
I値l be in HCM for e 1st time from 2/9 - 6/9 alone. So if there is any kind bro who don mind letting me tag along to all the happening place, pls let me know! Thanks in advance! Cos I was hoping to make full use of the limited time I have and I doubt I値l be able to come back again! At least not so soon!
PM I will be in HCM from 27/8 to 10/9. Any more bro coming?
Old 18-08-2022, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Great to know you got FJ at one of the hot tocs at NPK. I've been telling ppl this and even some of my closest friends think Im drunk or either out of my mind as they've never heard this happening before. Just a note, FJ normally cost anywhere frm 1-1.5m. I've never paid 2m before, but it's fine if you're a tourist. I can understand sometimes the tourist in you will be more than happy to spend a bit more just to close of the deal, which while is not common (FJ), it does happen.

In Vietnam, money talks (ok, not just in VN ). For the record, I've managed to get FJs at places such as golden lotus and temple leaf before (both are decent MPs). Even those bars near Saigon center, it's easy to get a bbbj in the toilet with some additional cash on you. My experience thus far is that it's easy to just push your way through with money and get a bj/fj anywhere. As such, i hope you do bring along that rubber with you where ever you go. . The awareness among these young ladies in VN is still very low and best to be capped whenever a FJ occurs.
Great review from a successful bro. While money is forever your best friend. Is ok you don't know your way, if you have money, many will be your friends anyway lol.

Happy that u are living the high life. While your friends say that u are drunk or out of your mind. It is ok cause they are never your standard in the first place and might not receive or experience what u have experienced. Cheers to the Atas high SES people.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post

It is ok that you don't know the place. I have in fact just returned from my first trip there. Many thanks to the many brothers who took efforts to link up and show one another around in HCMC. We do have some great times together and looking forward to going there again. It is not as dangerous or bad as what I thought previously before going. I had the same mindset and feeling prior to going Cambodia before going Vietnam. I feel they are both poor countries, dangerous with robbers everywhere and government not effective in controlling their people and in short no laws. After returning, I feel Vietnam is a great country with lots of pretty ladies. Too many in fact. It is not so dangerous as long as you don't show off or do ridiculous things. Just be normal and try to stay in the city. Even if you go District 10 and beyond, as long as you behave normal it is fine.

For exciting places, I recommend you at least go with one more brother. Like DJ cafe, handicapped cafe, those clubbing clubs, Pasteur bars and KTVs. If you are alone is better you just try those safer places like Little Tokyo, Dainam, Queen Bee, Vien Dong and etc. You can also try Japan bars which is around little tokyo but be careful of your spending. If you are not purely for vice, you can also do some shopping at Ben Thanh market and Saigon Square. I love the shopping there and will definitely go back to shop again. You can also engage a travel agency to bring you on a day trip to Cu chi tunnel or some floating markets.

Anyway I myself also a newbie but i did enjoy my time there. Still many thanks to the bros who guided me there. I am looking at go again around End of Oct from 22 Oct onwards. Anyway feel like going too?
Old 18-08-2022, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

Hey fellow chiongsters! Im going to be in ho chi minh from the 10 to 12th september. Not keen to spend nights alone and i dont like scouring for girls. If anyone knows any ladies or contacts where i can find a local tour guide/companion for 1 day and 1 night please let me know! please no old aunties or uncles lol. Thanks in advance everyone!

keen to meet up with fellow chiongsters for some socializing as well!
Old 19-08-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Cheers to the Atas high SES people.
Mate, atas ppl will never FJ at NPK. 😂
Old 19-08-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
curtix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll be at ho chi min sep 22- 25th. anyone going?
Old 20-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sifu SAMKIEU , need your help to PM me , some KTV mummy contact , as my team is going to HCM in oct , need your guidance .

Thanks again SIFU
Old 20-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinoguy View Post
Sifu SAMKIEU , need your help to PM me , some KTV mummy contact , as my team is going to HCM in oct , need your guidance .

Thanks again SIFU
I don't have mommies contact. However, i can give u a piece of advice. If you are those who enjoy singing other than girls. Do prepare your own songs selection no matter English or Chinese songs in ur USB port and plug it in there. Some of the Ktvs do not have all the Chinese songs i think cause they don't have the rights to it. Like I cannot find Jay chou or Lin Junjie at all lol.
Old 22-08-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Valentinoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank for the advice SIFU
Old 23-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Ragnarok1888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow bros, I値l be in hcmc alone from 25th to 28th, looking for bros who can share the bill for KTV sessions
Old 24-08-2022, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 4
Mfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud ofMfred91 has much to be proud of

Hello, I'm making an impromptu trip to HCM from 25-27 Aug. Any suggestions on where to go? Mainly looking for massage with or without special services and clubbing where I can try to woo local girls. Not interested for ktvs.

From what I read so far, there's spa with extra service at Saigon Star Hotel, Queen Massage and also DNTN PHUNG THUY.
Website such as Gaito.
Got tourist place like buivien walking street, japan town. Saw handicapped meal at tram chim at Q3. What is Q3 btw?

All these i got from roughly reading the past posts cause this trip really last minute. If anyone got other suggestions or tips, that would be great!

In queue to return your points.
ejectjoy, Havanna Slicks, Swagelock, CLouboutin
Old 24-08-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
Saw handicapped meal at tram chim at Q3. What is Q3 btw?
It means Quận 3 or District 3 of HCMC. It is the district where the restaurant is located.
Old 24-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mfred91 View Post
DNTN PHUNG THUY.
IMHO, this is by far the best place to get a massage. Best value for money (1.2m),most solid body ladies, HJ+Bbbj+Assrim+autoroam for that price, it's hard to get elsewhere. All my years in HCM city, this is my #1 joint.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1