The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Imreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I got so many good FL offers from TF for Pattaya. Got as low as 2500 for overnight for a 25 year old lady. Cheap until ~~~
Hi boss you got the link for that ? Going thailand in a month’s time. Thanks in advance
Old 13-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imreal View Post
Hi boss you got the link for that ? Going thailand in a month’s time. Thanks in advance

TF = Thaifriendly

Is a dating app. If you search within BKK you get 70% ladies looking for long term relationship. But if you put your location in Pattaya, you get 80% FLs.

I line up about 3-4 FLs for my coming trip. All quote me 3-4k for overnight Youngest is 22 and oldest about 28. Will update after my trip
Old 13-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
TF = Thaifriendly

Will update after my trip
Update us bro.
Reactivated my TF account, roughly search Pattaya, saw indeed many FL looking profiles especially those without descriptions. But most like fat and ugly lol lol... need time and patience i guess.
Old 13-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Update us bro.
Reactivated my TF account, roughly search Pattaya, saw indeed many FL looking profiles especially those without descriptions. But most like fat and ugly lol lol... need time and patience i guess.

You need to use the filter.

Weight set below 55kg
Age - 18 to xxx

You don't filter confirm all the monsters appear la...hahaha!
Old 13-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
You need to use the filter.
Hahaha true true. But the weight filter is a premium feature. Will activate when I decided to stop by Pattaya next biz trip.
Old 14-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha true true. But the weight filter is a premium feature. Will activate when I decided to stop by Pattaya next biz trip.
SGD to THB can la hahaha
Old 14-08-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Usually I start farming 3 weeks before my trip. In 1 of my FRs I gave a brief guide on what I do to hook those looking for bf type. But somehow it also works for FLs. They will deem you as a potential guy for 上岸 So better service and more GFE.
Old 16-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Imreal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
TF = Thaifriendly

Is a dating app. If you search within BKK you get 70% ladies looking for long term relationship. But if you put your location in Pattaya, you get 80% FLs.

I line up about 3-4 FLs for my coming trip. All quote me 3-4k for overnight Youngest is 22 and oldest about 28. Will update after my trip
Alright will be waiting for your update sir. Enjoy your trip!
Old 19-08-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Party 4 nights straight at Fin and Club Panda. Fin got handful of pretty customers so you can get waiters to get Line for you. If you see them with Koreans then most likely they are FLs

Club Panda is full of pretty girls. 80% FLs or can book in more ways. Alot of rich Chinese guy that will throw stacks of 20 baht to show of their wealth. Basically this club you only see Chinese and Koreans.

First night got a FL from TF. Look exactly like photos. 170cm tall and quite young with natural C cup boobs. We hit off very well so everything was great. And only 4000 for overnight. She still give me discount and take 3000 only.

Second night meet a non FL from TF. Sweet looking girl. We got holds hands, kiss blah blah blah but I didn't push for the kill because I scare she stick to me for the next free days then I sian half. Maybe meet her on my last night

3rd night met a FL for TF. Totally failed. Look 60% from her photos. Pay her some money and ask her to go. So just pure party with some girls I knew in BKK. They happened to be in Pattaya too.

4th night meet my first night FL. She say she miss me so just wanna hang out. Non business meet up. So we went Mermaid have dinner and join my friends at Panda for awhile. Go back my room and she left next day noon. Really never ask me for money

Tonight mostly Club Panda again with my previous trip girl....
Old 19-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Party 4 nights straight at Fin and Club Panda..
Looks fun bro.
I am early 40 uncle not exactly party kind so i guess I will stuck with TF girls if I ever make my way to Pattaya hahaha

Thanks for the update.
Old 19-08-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looks fun bro.
I am early 40 uncle not exactly party kind so i guess I will stuck with TF girls if I ever make my way to Pattaya hahaha

Thanks for the update.
Me too. The SBF bro who party with me was 65 So you tell me early 40 is uncle? Haha!
Old 21-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me too. The SBF bro who party with me was 65 So you tell me early 40 is uncle? Haha!
Hahah there is one saiding man 40s one dragon.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-08-2022, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't have but you can go Club Panda. Inside 90% FLs...
Thx Bro. Will try on next trip.

Knew a girl there and she was with me throughout my trip, so not able to cheong, but save alot of money

She brought me to a pub in walking streets on one of the nights to drink/dance. Something that I will not normally do alone. But in the pub seems can easily pick up girls there as their eyes are all looking for preys.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 24-08-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!ngkha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Pattaya

There’re many Bros PM me for the Pattaya FL Line group. Honestly speaking l’m not in the group either. The group only allowed Thai ladies to join and managed by few administrators. I only know 2 of the administrators and whenever there’s friends need to book, they will post those ladies who is willingly to take the booking for us to view. During my last trip l didn’t contact both administrators who one of them is girlfriend ☺️

I will be going again next Monday (29 September) for another 4 nites stay. Will be visiting the Hollywood which is re-opening on this coming Saturday (27 September).

By the way, any Bros happen to be there might PM me to chiong together
Old 24-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometimes_only View Post
She brought me to a pub in walking streets on one of the nights to drink/dance. Something that I will not normally do alone. But in the pub seems can easily pick up girls there as their eyes are all looking for preys.
would help if you know the pub name
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1