The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The only academy forward with good height is Joe Hugill at 1.88m. Still a good 5cm shorter than McTominay though. Hugill was doing fairly decent in the 20-21 season but seems to have gone backwards in 21-22. Sigh.
i didn't follow the academy situation, but hope that hugill can fulfil his potential and be promoted to first team. it will be good for the club to have a homegrown targetman, think the last one was welbeck

the youngsters who played during pre-season still looked abit scrawny if compared to top level footballers, they need a few more years to increase their mass. and if mctom packs another 5kg, he will be tough to deal with

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 17-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23785 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

ETH can't continue trusting players who can't deliver. Should instead start and have trust in Garnacho and Garner. Replace McFred with Garner & Martinez. IMHO, Varane & Bailly is a stronger CB partnership, eventhough injury prone. Just saying...

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 18-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Should have done some arbitrage on United's shares bro

Musk's tweet turned out to be his usual play games shit but looks like you'll may have interested the richest man in the uk.

Big question though, are the Glazers prepared to sell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
In other news....

But seeing how he screwed Twitter over and his history of nonsense tweets

Elon Musk says he is buying Manchester United
17 Aug 2022 08:24AM
(Updated: 17 Aug 2022 09:28AM)

Tesla Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk said on Tuesday (Aug 16) he was buying football club Manchester United Plc.

Musk, the richest person in the world, has a history of making irreverent tweets, and it was not immediately clear whether he planned to pursue a deal.

"I'm buying Manchester United ur welcome," Musk said in a tweet.

Manchester United is one of the world's best supported football clubs. They have been champions of England a record 20 times and have won the European Cup, the most prestigious club competition in the global game, three times.

The team is controlled by the American Glazer family, who did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The football club had a market capitalization of US$2.08 billion, as of Tuesday's stock market close.

Manchester United fans have in recent years protested against the Glazers, who bought the club for 790 million pounds (US$955.51 million) in 2005, due to the team's struggles on the pitch.

The anti-Glazer movement gained momentum last year after United were involved in a failed attempt to form a breakaway European Super League.

Some fans have urged Musk to buy Manchester United instead of buying Twitter. Musk is trying to exit a US$44 billion agreement to buy the social media company, which has taken him to court.

On Saturday, Manchester United suffered a humiliating defeat at Brentford, conceding all four goals of the match in the opening 35 minutes.

The week before United had lost their Premier League season opener by 1-2 to Brighton & Hove Albion, making this the first time since 1960 that the team has let in at least six goals in the first two matches of a top-flight season.

This is also the first time United has lost the opening two matches since 1992 when the team went on to win the title.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/spor...united-2885251
Old 18-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Should have done some arbitrage on United's shares bro

Musk's tweet turned out to be his usual play games shit but looks like you'll may have interested the richest man in the uk.

Big question though, are the Glazers prepared to sell?
Bro, most of us r not rich enough to buy MU shares, so can't arbitrage even if we wanted to..only Sir Jim Ratcliff, the British billionaire may be able to afford to buy them...and he is very interested to take over the club from the Glaziers it seems ...hope the fervent MU lover will be able to control the club soon n bring it back to their glory days

Yes, the Glaziers r prepared the sell the club according to reports but only at the exorbitant price of £5 billion if i m not wrong

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 18-08-2022 at 07:59 PM.
Old 18-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
all the opponents have to do is to high press man u in their half and watch them implode, its obvious that the style of playing out from the back doesn't work and yet OGS, RR and now ETH persists

and to point out several issues:
- DDG needs to be dropped, release on a free when contract ends and install henderson as No.1
- maguire to be dropped too, his pace is slow against opponents
- shaw needs to be dropped and undergo intensive attacking tactical training, he didn't overlap much and left rashford on his own to attack down the left
- fernandes and eriksen cannot both be starters, fernandes to start and eriksen to sub on or rotate when fernandes kena burnout
- overhaul of formation and playing style, go back to 4-4-2, heaton, dalot, varane, bailly, malacia, sancho, VDB/martinez, fernandes/eriksen, rashford/martial, mctominay, CR7. mctominay (1.93m) to be pushed up to partner CR7 in attack, both act as targetmen and GK & direct balls and crosses are played to them, no more playing out from the back, just punt the ball to CR7/mctom

hope diallo, elanga and alejandro can be featured more to add another dimension to the attack

despite 2 losses, i really hope this season won't be like last season
Very well analysed bro ...i think u make a much better manager than ETH n the rest of the previous managers anytime ...u can help them draw at least if not win their matches with your brilliant plan

Problem is ETH n the BODs don't trust their own academy players n r either selling them to other clubs at a cheap price or sending them out on loan..even when they were losing particularly in the Brentfort games, he still persists on playing his useless bunch of 1st team players n don't want to give his young talented n fast players like Garner, Garnacho or Charlie McNeil a chance to go down to the pitch to help them pull back a goal or 2

Old 18-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
ETH can't continue trusting players who can't deliver. Should instead start and have trust in Garnacho and Garner. Replace McFred with Garner & Martinez. IMHO, Varane & Bailly is a stronger CB partnership, eventhough injury prone. Just saying...
Agree absolutely with u bro ...but the knucklehead is shooting himself in the foot like OGS n RR b4 him by refusing so far to trust n play his faster, more energetic n aggressive young academy players preferring to sell them or loan them out instead..sigh

Old 18-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Correct me if i am wrong bro, but i thought this Ratcliffe guy was first interested in buying Chelsea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro, most of us r not rich enough to buy MU shares, so can't arbitrage even if we wanted to..only Sir Jim Ratcliff, the British billionaire may be able to afford to buy them...and he is very interested to take over the club from the Glaziers it seems ...hope the fervent MU lover will be able to control the club soon n bring it back to their glory days

Yes, the Glaziers r prepared the sell the club according to reports but only at the exorbitant price of £5 billion if i m not wrong
Old 18-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Fucking American VAMPIRES .....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 19-08-2022, 05:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Premier League predictions: Chris Sutton takes on GK from Bad Boy Chiller Crew to pick scores for this weekend's games

Man Utd v Liverpool x-x 1-5

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/62541771
Old 19-08-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 735 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...hock-leicester

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 19-08-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Falling back into the same pattern again. Sign secondary targets all summer, flop out with top targets, then panic-buy "top" oldies past their prime near close of transfer window.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...rid-midfielder

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 19-08-2022, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Correct me if i am wrong bro, but i thought this Ratcliffe guy was first interested in buying Chelsea?
Yes bro, u r right... Ratcliffe wanted to buy chelski earlier on but he lost out to Boehly in the bidding war if I m not wrong ..but seems like he is more of a fervent MU supporter

Old 19-08-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Premier League predictions: Chris Sutton takes on GK from Bad Boy Chiller Crew to pick scores for this weekend's games

Welcome in here Chris ...hope u can give accurate predictions ...

omg !...for now, it hurts ...oh no, not another thrashing from Pool again ?? ...so far Charlie's predictions r the most accurate amongst all of us in here...Charlie where r u ???

Last edited by Rickey; 19-08-2022 at 11:46 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Liverpool

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-3

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...hock-leicester
Both teams are not playing well now. So both need a result.

I say 1 - 1

My Daily Star column
Old 20-08-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post

Charlie prediction: 0-2
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1