The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

QUOTE=goodnick;21563985]Visited Zora before when she worked in Spa near Farrer Park MRT. She was chio, looks young and big boob. Good for those who love chio look and big boob. Service is vanilla.

Arissa and Zora are both petite. I think this is only similarity

Age - Zora looks younger.

Body - Both have tight body but zora boob is bigger. As for butt, both have perky butt

Massage - Arissa is better than Zora

Lastly both are vanilla

RTM for me - Many times for Arissa but zero for Zora

As usual, YMMV[/QUOTE]

Zora used to be at Farrer park spa during her last visit and this time round at one of Bedok Spa before converting full to Condo service.She is good looking and has nice body no doubt but her service is kind of so
so only IMO and now at $120 I think there are better ones out there at this price.She has quite a number of bro waiting to unlock her but I think it will be quite difficult since she has a very high expectation.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyknife View Post
QUOTE=goodnick;21563985]Visited Zora before when she worked in Spa near Farrer Park MRT. She was chio, looks young and big boob. Good for those who love chio look and big boob. Service is vanilla.

Arissa and Zora are both petite. I think this is only similarity

Age - Zora looks younger.

Body - Both have tight body but zora boob is bigger. As for butt, both have perky butt

Massage - Arissa is better than Zora

Lastly both are vanilla

RTM for me - Many times for Arissa but zero for Zora

As usual, YMMV
Zora used to be at Farrer park spa during her last visit and this time round at one of Bedok Spa before converting full to Condo service.She is good looking and has nice body no doubt but her service is kind of so
so only IMO and now at $120 I think there are better ones out there at this price.She has quite a number of bro waiting to unlock her but I think it will be quite difficult since she has a very high expectation.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the useful info. upz u!!
Old 19-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-jiao-jiao/

Had a session with Jiao Jiao recently.
Location is Area G.
Looks some discount from pics post.
Age should be in her 30s.
Body with small boobs, not flat.
She's in full nude when doing massage.
I went with bbbj package.
Sensual was good for me.
She's fine for I requested her to bj more
as long as I don't CIM.
I might RTM. YMMV.
+1 for this lass. Very hardworking and accommodating. At this price point, I think she is worth it. Would have been icing on the cake if there was CIM but the sensual and her diligence made up for it. Like her attentiveness too.

Will RTM for sure. And she was sweet enough to share her lunch! YMMV.

Last edited by need_it; 19-08-2022 at 06:46 PM.
Old 19-08-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
+1 for this lass. Very hardworking and accommodating. At this price point, I think she is worth it. Would have been icing on the cake if there was CIM but the sensual and her diligence made up for it. Like her attentiveness too.

Will RTM because I managed to unlock free food (real food and pretty pricey)! YMMV.
Agreed with you. Will RTM her in future again
Old 19-08-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Looks like a definite skip based on the MRs.

Seems like little to no GFE and you practically paying someone to jerk you off X amount of times
Yeah, the current market hj rate at $120 with hardly any massage is simply a ripped off! ML even expect some tips. LOL!
Old 19-08-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
so only IMO and now at $120 I think there are better ones out there at this price.She has quite a number of bro waiting to unlock her but I think it will be quite difficult since she has a very high expectation.
thanks for the useful info. upz u!![/QUOTE]

Just trying to input some positive info.Thanks for the ups.
Old 19-08-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 3
qwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyasdfman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
FR on hebe

Guess this one need no introduction, a pretty ( even without makeup ) chong Qing girl , ard 1.7m height and 46kg. Only downside is her tits but I am ok with it as I am more a looker guy than service . It’s a pity she is leaving out shores soon. Quite surprise she offer full package as well and totally worth the damage. Her location is currently in a hotel within central area , parking will be an issue. Better to take train bro.

Look : 8/10
Size : tall , slim , no fats
Massage : juz 5-10 mins ha
Sensual : 8/10

Everything was done within 40 mins and I left early cos I am hunger for food then , she did not chase me away. So all good and will rtm before she leave .
agreed, her face is pretty, but her height is 1.6m++ only. still far from 1.7m
Old 19-08-2022, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Been away from the scene for about 2 weeks notice so many girls delisted from slg.

Something going on?
Old 19-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Been away from the scene for about 2 weeks notice so many girls delisted from slg.

Something going on?
Some of them in lock up now.
Old 19-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/zora-massage/

Room: spacious and very clean
Boobs: can feel is enhanced but well made
Skin: sibeh fair and sibeh smooth
Looks: got make up but pretty, early 30s to me, body jin nice
Sensual: can say very good for first time but pants on
Kiss: no
Gfe: bubbly and chat well

Additional: she provides l'occitane shampoo
Old 19-08-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Mexes5 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:

Something going on?
There was a sweep recently.
Old 19-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
L00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterL00k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does anyone know how get my number to the data base ? Try texted a few popular ML but was told my number was not in the data base. I gone for 3-4 times this year already I tot should be in it already but no 🥺
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does sgbeautycastle and sglonelyguy share the same data base ? Anyone can help ?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

After texting 4-5 popular ml yesterday, finally manage to book a slot with Shuang Shuang.

Location: Very convenient, 5min walking distance from MRT station.
Look: Really pretty, look quite young like around mid 20s , look exactly like the photo.
Body: Tall and slim with long hair.
Massage: Pretty good she will constantly ask enough if the strength is okay.
GFE: Yes sweet, friendly and hardworking throughout the whole session 0 phone usage.
RTM: Yes

Overall: After the massage and HJ there is still some time left, she will wash her hand and give you a good head message before you go to bath.

Went in about 00 left at 58, solid 58min. Really satisfy.

My first simple FR pardon if not done properly.
Old 19-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Some of them in lock up now.
555 zun boh
Old 19-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555 zun boh
旧的不去,新的不来

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 19-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
555 zun boh
Busted will go station stay for a while right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
There was a sweep recently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1