The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2011, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Happenings in Cebu

Wow nice, i wanted to gain information with regards of Cebu but here it is now. I hear the girl is fair skin confirm??? eheheh
Old 18-07-2011, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Wow nice, i wanted to gain information with regards of Cebu but here it is now. I hear the girl is fair skin confirm??? eheheh
hey bro, i guess some fair some tanned....personal preference
Old 18-07-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malehotbod71 View Post
sounds good! after a good dive followed by a good drive...hehe
That will be awesome and 1 stone 2 kills right? Got to start planning now and wait for the typhoon season to be over and then book the cheapest Cebu Pacific flight to Cebu! hehe
Old 18-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Fair or not as long it is a good f**k and the girls are damn pro-active it is good! So far I am not disappointed with the filipinas i whacked. All give me the GFE paid or free. hee

Can't say the same for China girls though....A hit or miss affair.
Old 18-07-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Nice, i love pinas not penis ehheheeh Thanks for the info..
Old 18-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Fair or not as long it is a good f**k and the girls are damn pro-active it is good! So far I am not disappointed with the filipinas i whacked. All give me the GFE paid or free. hee

wow cool bro! Is it expensive to treats??? Which place best for fishing? would luv to try when there.....thanks bro!
Old 18-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

Hmm for me i got problem in Clark Manila Papanga, maybe i am too good for them to take advantage on me. But i enjoyed cos they are wild but full of dramas.
Old 18-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
wow cool bro! Is it expensive to treats??? Which place best for fishing? would luv to try when there.....thanks bro!
Err I never being to Cebu laaaa..My catch is all in Manila, AC and Singapore. heee
Old 18-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Err I never being to Cebu laaaa..My catch is all in Manila, AC and Singapore. heee

And Batam
Old 18-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
loveWNBA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes the girls there are generally fairer than the ones in Manila, and due to cheaper living standards in Cebu, their $$ demands are lower as well!!!
Old 18-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
loveWNBA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow this make me want to make a trip down to Cebu. Planning to go Moalboal or Malapascua for diving in the near future and may hang around Cebu city for some cherry picking. The pickup joint is a disco pub or mall??
Hi Guys,

after making some calls I finally remember the names, 1st one is Sunflower(very near Mactan hotel in the city, every cab driver knows where it is) and the other one is PUMP(now this is my favourite fishing ground!).

At Sunflower, it is a club filled with locals, lookout for the usual signs of gals who are FL, shouldn't be difficult to identify...and also there are those who just go there to party hard, again these are the really wild ones and can be quite a orized catch.

PUMP : there are 2 PUMPS, always go to the one next to the CONVENTION CENTRE, again it is very prominent and taxi drivers know. Action starts late here, go after 12 for good action, lots of KTV gals come here after work and lots of FL here too...this is the place where I had 5 ONS in all over a period of time. Now over here this is the trick, when I go with my friends, I always have a designated bouncer(usually I shove him 300-500peso) and he is my man for the night(if u ask me why,read on, it really helps)...he makes sure u get a good table, makes sure all my drink orders are in place, makes sure I always get to cut queue when taking a piss(even waits outside for me sometimes) and the BEST PART is whenever I see a gal I like, I just point and he helps me do the ice breaking part and the rest is history. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name, but most bouncers will do that.

PENTHOUSE : This is located at the IT PARK(an IT park filled with Call Centres), now this place I figure no FLs hang out as the people here are like higher class but still, nothing a drink or two can't solve, drinks here are more expensive and what I don't like is the fact that it is small and bad ventilation when packed(always packed btw). Opens only on weekends. If you spot any hot pinoy with local guy there, just drop the idea cos any local guy who goes there probably has a daddy who pocketed enough $ to last 2 generations. But overall music is good, suppose to be the best club in CEBU when I was there, bros who are into clubbing can check it out.

JAGUAR : I went to this place twice with my supplier and never once he let me pay so I really have no clue what the bill or damage is like but from what I know it is suppose to be expensive.

CLUB ARENA : Always wanted to go but somehow I never got the chance, either ended up somewhere else or asleep, heard from foreign friends it is also worth checking out.

Overall I prefer Cebu to Manila as people there are friendlier, girls are fair and easy to "sian"...and they don't do as much "drama rama" as those in Angeles or Manila. In fact, I even brought one of my ONS to MOALBOAL for a weekend at one of the resorts and enjoyed myself so much cos she really took care of everything being a local.

Sadly now I am posted back to Manila...god I miss Cebu.
Old 18-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
And Batam
Thanks Pak for reminding me!! Forgot about it also! hehee
Old 18-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveWNBA View Post
Hi Guys,

after making some calls I finally remember the names, 1st one is Sunflower(very near Mactan hotel in the city, every cab driver knows where it is) and the other one is PUMP(now this is my favourite fishing ground!).

At Sunflower, it is a club filled with locals, lookout for the usual signs of gals who are FL, shouldn't be difficult to identify...and also there are those who just go there to party hard, again these are the really wild ones and can be quite a orized catch.

PUMP : there are 2 PUMPS, always go to the one next to the CONVENTION CENTRE, again it is very prominent and taxi drivers know. Action starts late here, go after 12 for good action, lots of KTV gals come here after work and lots of FL here too...this is the place where I had 5 ONS in all over a period of time. Now over here this is the trick, when I go with my friends, I always have a designated bouncer(usually I shove him 300-500peso) and he is my man for the night(if u ask me why,read on, it really helps)...he makes sure u get a good table, makes sure all my drink orders are in place, makes sure I always get to cut queue when taking a piss(even waits outside for me sometimes) and the BEST PART is whenever I see a gal I like, I just point and he helps me do the ice breaking part and the rest is history. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name, but most bouncers will do that.

PENTHOUSE : This is located at the IT PARK(an IT park filled with Call Centres), now this place I figure no FLs hang out as the people here are like higher class but still, nothing a drink or two can't solve, drinks here are more expensive and what I don't like is the fact that it is small and bad ventilation when packed(always packed btw). Opens only on weekends. If you spot any hot pinoy with local guy there, just drop the idea cos any local guy who goes there probably has a daddy who pocketed enough $ to last 2 generations. But overall music is good, suppose to be the best club in CEBU when I was there, bros who are into clubbing can check it out.

JAGUAR : I went to this place twice with my supplier and never once he let me pay so I really have no clue what the bill or damage is like but from what I know it is suppose to be expensive.

CLUB ARENA : Always wanted to go but somehow I never got the chance, either ended up somewhere else or asleep, heard from foreign friends it is also worth checking out.

Overall I prefer Cebu to Manila as people there are friendlier, girls are fair and easy to "sian"...and they don't do as much "drama rama" as those in Angeles or Manila. In fact, I even brought one of my ONS to MOALBOAL for a weekend at one of the resorts and enjoyed myself so much cos she really took care of everything being a local.

Sadly now I am posted back to Manila...god I miss Cebu.
Been in Manila better than stuck in Singapore man. My company have no posting there if not I be in the first plane there. hahahaaaa
Old 18-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveWNBA View Post
Yes the girls there are generally fairer than the ones in Manila, and due to cheaper living standards in Cebu, their $$ demands are lower as well!!!
HMmm seems like me next hunting place. any budget flight from Sillypore??
Old 19-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
HMmm seems like me next hunting place. any budget flight from Sillypore??
What does the airline Cebu Pacific tell you??? Hahahaha..Of coz have direct flight right?

Worse can fly Silkair to Cebu also can.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1