The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 16-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 11
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wc4998 View Post
Too bad never see this message. Cute looking and keep calling老公。pre shower normal but everything down hill from there. Avoid.
What happened?
Old 16-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
bo share fr means really that good
ok 23 n 26 it is….
I don't know! 😜
Old 16-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Andychin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Wanted to revisit G12 but kenna…Worst bonk of my life. Avoid G6.

Petite young milf but once in room, point me to shower by myself . She didn’t shower ! Her boobs wrinkled and had op. She can’t converse in English or Chinese , then showed me her boobs operation, and her kids.. I no mood Liao, lucky her cbj is gentle and can make me stand. She initially wanted me to go top, but I want cowgirl…less than 2 mins say change… I had to think of other stimulation to cum and self showered. Saw her washing her below only, and wipe her pussy with the towel on the bed. Told okt she was bad , but he only say ok ok.
So is G12 or G6 for this story ?
Old 16-08-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andychin View Post
So is G12 or G6 for this story ?
g6...
he wanted to find g12...
Old 17-08-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next monday i chope 1 slot for G26 hor!
I intro u all,u all dun queue until jurong!

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 17-08-2022, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
Next monday i chope 1 slot for G26 hor!
I intro u all,u all dun queue until jurong!
Why do u keep promoting g26?
Old 17-08-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

maybe dio gong tao
Old 17-08-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey all, not a regular or this house and never try g23 or g26 before , so i don't know which girl is which.

Is it ok for me to tell the OKT i want g23 or g26 ?
Old 17-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G26, a rare gem. This house is definately on the roll . kudos to the boss that bring in so many beautiful and good service girls. quick review, slurpy blow, nice c boobs enhanced but nicely done, slippery action , speaks French and use sponge for cleaning. rtf is yes and for sure. I know I will be queueing longer after this but bros before WL right?? haha.
Old 17-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster123ee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried 2 girls from the house today, here are my FRs.

Went down today to find g23, OKT says she not working bc code red so brothers be informed.

Tried the new g26, and to me I still prefer g23. She really takes care to wash you in the shower, abit too long IMO.

Looks: 8/10 won’t reject. Got a China doll sort of look to her.
Body: slim type
Boobs: B-C, about the same as g23.
Painting: never ask never offer
French: never try never offer
Bbbj: 6/10, slow and sensual, focused more on the head. Not my style. No DT, some eye contact but she mainly stare at the mirror
FJ: only went missionary but she asked me to be more gentle, not really responsive.
GFE: ok ok, very gentle.
Rtf: unlikely, I prefer abit more commando type. Brothers who up her I think should book for 50 min to enjoy the full experience.
I take longer to finish so I didn’t manage to finish within 25 mins. Maybe my chemistry not there with her YMMV.

After my failed session with g26, popped by the next house to see if got others. Quickly recharged my vitamin M and went back in to H38 to try g7 as I saw her on the way out. No regrets.

Looks: 6/10 more of a simple girl next door look to her. I think by 7pm make up melt alrdy.
Body: 7/10 slim with no tummy, perky butt.
Boobs: A cup, not for boob lovers
GFE: 8/10, like your gong gong poly classmate, will hold your hand and kiss you from the back.
French: 9/10 she initiated, French throughout the whole session.
Bbbj: 8/10 can DT effortlessly and swirl her tongue. Can face fuck abit.
FJ: flexible and accommodating. Stuck to 1 position bc I scared cannot finish again. Will moan in Chinese for you.
Rtf: Yes, if I want a more innocent SYT type of gal.

Do up my points if you find the FR helpful, happy chionging.

Last edited by 123ee; 19-08-2022 at 12:24 PM.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
lucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlucyemelda88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Important question. what happen to g23 code red? Did the boss mention what std did she get? Will she be deported? I'm worried now

Thanks.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post
Important question. what happen to g23 code red? Did the boss mention what std did she get? Will she be deported? I'm worried now

Thanks.
I don't see any post saying she got std leh. where did u see the std part?
is code red not means period?
Old 17-08-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucyemelda88 View Post

Thanks.
Don't anyhow eh. The STD post me and several bros already called out and shoot for false alarm/hidden motivation from a clone acct that only frequents FL Dome 1 (Thai freelancers). Code red means period lah.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-08-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 5
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Quote:
Wanted to revisit G12 but kenna…Worst bonk of my life. Avoid G6.

Petite young milf but once in room, point me to shower by myself . She didn’t shower ! Her boobs wrinkled and had op. She can’t converse in English or Chinese , then showed me her boobs operation, and her kids.. I no mood Liao, lucky her cbj is gentle and can make me stand. She initially wanted me to go top, but I want cowgirl…less than 2 mins say change… I had to think of other stimulation to cum and self showered. Saw her washing her below only, and wipe her pussy with the towel on the bed. Told okt she was bad , but he only say ok ok.

Share honest post also can get downvoted ?

Got this msg : Colin Liew "Snooze69" U

What’s your issue ? Can’t even put your thoughts into words ?
Old 17-08-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Share honest post also can get downvoted ?

Got this msg : Colin Liew "Snooze69" U

What’s your issue ? Can’t even put your thoughts into words ?
Happened to me before. That is how online works lo. Can't phantom what the hell their mindset. All sort of pattern more than badminton also have.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1