The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Suka H15

G3 - Sunny
Thai milf, 30yrs, ca. 1.68m, 5 months in SG, A-boobs, soft - silky skin, light brown, very friendly and down to earth character
GFE 9/10: she likes to be caressed at shoulder and neck with one finger playing her clit, gets quick wet, paint her, she liked it and came quite quick to my surprise (didn't look like she was acting, could see the contractions around the anus)
Body 7/10: tall, little belly, has 1 kid already but barely can see, shaved pussy
BJ 7/10: capped, but I believe when visit her sometime she is ok with BBBJ
FJ 8/10: only at the end since she like to be painted soo much. Good grip, tight, next time I spend more time here....

Final rating:
Very good and solid performance, can be really recommended for bro's who like high GFE
Old 29-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This house is open as of today. Anybody try?
Old 02-08-2022, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

wtf so many good reports until i realised it was in 2020, aiyahhhhhhh
Old 02-08-2022, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
kinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinkyskimunki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hahaha...I went in on Friday and saw three Thai girls inside, strangely all wearing masks, the one I took was not a looker at all and the room smelled like mould..might give it a miss for now.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyskimunki View Post
Hahaha...I went in on Friday and saw three Thai girls inside, strangely all wearing masks, the one I took was not a looker at all and the room smelled like mould..might give it a miss for now.
Went in when they first just started to open business. All the fishes are not to my liking so went out of the hse (without mask). Overheard okt say seng yi pai zuo (hard to do business)
Old 03-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

I took G3 from this house last week. Overall looks ok. Had to bath myself, she said she already showered. On bed got cbj for about a min or 2, then put ky lie down. When doing the deed she's like a dead fish and just close her eyes. Like that how to shoot. End up didn't finish n i wash up and left. She seems new to this trade. When i went out saw 2 more girls, both cmi look, 1 was baby elephant. With girls like that how to ho seng li.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

The beside house 19 any reviews?
Old 05-08-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Then why does JSH15G3 sign up to work in Geylang if she gives bad service and is a dead fish. Her baby elephant girl colleague should slim down, exercise and eat less before coming here right? The not pretty ones should put on heavy make-up right? It will be harder for them when all the other legal houses re-open.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G3 is not bad and wear braces for her teeth , I didn't see her apply KY but feels wet and moist and kinda of warm. enhance boobs , face abit old 31 but body still good and tight. we spoke in Thai and had good laugh about how well the session went. maybe it was a slow day or maybe she in good mood. she from udon thani and reminds me of someone I used to know. however I had to shower alone and she the house only have a few girls (G3 the best now) means I won't go back soon. G3 ask me to find her again and she might be going back next year. I told her I will definately find her next year. rtf is no because I love frenching , didn't get any.
Old 05-08-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
SaintJo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
I took G3 from this house last week. Overall looks ok. Had to bath myself, she said she already showered. On bed got cbj for about a min or 2, then put ky lie down. When doing the deed she's like a dead fish and just close her eyes. Like that how to shoot. End up didn't finish n i wash up and left. She seems new to this trade. When i went out saw 2 more girls, both cmi look, 1 was baby elephant. With girls like that how to ho seng li.
My experience was abit better, girl performance usually depend on chemistry and also if they are tired. just move on and try other girls bro.
Old 11-08-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

H19 the beside house any fr?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1