The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
222 abit mechanical also. Heard they new, so not much exp gained in pleasing our didi yet. Precovid I always try pick the tattoo gao gao lian type. They usually more playful and bad girl, know how to milk your Didi to the last drop. Really experienced. Grade A fuckmeat.
Old 12-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Went to Lorong 8 House 43
Chose Kathy/Cathy (G1)

Price: $60 for 30 minutes
Looks: 8/10 (well-defined face/jaw line, thick lips, no tummy, not short (heightwise), tattoo on the back)
Service: Can speak English, sultry and able to talk sexy/naughty, definitely not a time watcher as I managed to go over the 30 minute line. OKT was okay
Boobs: E Cup (enhanced but super duper soft, perky nips and awesome shape. Definitely the best in Geylang at the moment)
Kissing: This is where she truly shines. Lots of passionate sword fighting!!
The deed: Kissed too much until we were out of time. Hence, opted for Handjob which she did it sensually that I came too hard until it hit my face! Maybe also due to the sensual built up energy
Overall: RTF for sure!

Please up me brozzzz!
Old 12-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 and $60 Thai Reports (Updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Thought I update here as some bros PM me.
The question is around the need for TT check-in. This is what I noticed:
- WH lane, one of the Okt claims that all Thai houses need TT. So I didn't bother to check out further.
- in my previous post I mentioned 1844 or 44B also requires TT.
- rest of Lor 18 Thai houses had girls all working with some short queues so not sure if it's true that all Thai houses require TT.
- I went to Lor 20 viet house and wasn't asked to perform TT so I took the services.

Will skip RLD for now until cat 150 surfaces and if TT is still required.

Do note digital footprints are not erasable. This is just my personal issue - deleting the app doesn't erase how your personal data gets linked to using RLD services.

If use physical TT will it be more safe then using phone TT ? Cause I do remember if use phone TT can see the history on where you go but if use physical TT you can’t see the history unless gov.

Can just turn off the Bluetooth before going any house right so the phone TT can’t track where you going
Old 13-07-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
Went 1844
Got assigned 666.

666 is beautiful and has good attitude.
Able to speak very limited English and Chinese.

Boobs is very nice to touch.
Gave me bbbj.
Allowed me to kiss her a bit on lips after asking nicely, no frenching though.

Fingered her and tasted her sweet pussy juice. Pussy was really wet. No smelly pussy.Pussy felt very loose. Had fk much tighter pussies.

Quite mechanical in her moaning that it became abit annoying.

Massaged me abit and cuddled after cumming.

Any ideal what time does this house open 1844
Old 13-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros went recently? What’s the queue situation if go around lunch time on weekdays?
Old 13-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Any ideal what time does this house open 1844
Around 12pm
Old 13-07-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Any bros went recently? What’s the queue situation if go around lunch time on weekdays?
Was there at 2.30 but 1844 not open so end up go back work haha
Old 13-07-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Waka0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post

Most of the house only have 3-4 girl working , need wait like 15min-30min
Old 13-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

FR for 1844 333

Face: 8/10. Look like pretty 18 year old tanned JC girl.
Boobs: 6/10. C/D enhanced but rock hard
Attitude: 5/10. Said she was overworked and extremely tired. Try treating her nicely if not cfm tio blackface. Look quite depressed so really spoilt the mood.
Bbbj: 6/10 not much suction
After bbbj and lick nips straightaway do missionary, cos she too tired do other positions.
Fj: 6/10. Got put in effort to caress me and stereo was great.
Gfe: 4/10. Can speak Chinese but quite quiet, probably cos tired. Not much gfe, seemed quite zoned out.
Rtf: No, her depression really spoilt my mood and made me depressed.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Yes, you can wipe Only what's on your phone. But your personal ID eg NRIC data will be linked to visits in RLD and this will be stored permanently in the backend.
Hence, I have chosen to stay away till TT is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
to wipe TT history from phone, think can either uninstall the app or clear the app cache to reset the app.

As for gov side, the TT history will be at their backend db for them to do contact tracing.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, you can wipe Only what's on your phone. But your personal ID eg NRIC data will be linked to visits in RLD and this will be stored permanently in the backend.
Hence, I have chosen to stay away till TT is gone.
As long when you are in that area just turn off the Bluetooth will do, if you go in they said need to scan TT just action like what we learn in army act as we had already scan using the phone lol 😂
Old 14-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Lol yes I tried before in spa and it works. I simply use the QR code from a shop next door so the date and time stamp is clear but different business. If caught at most act blur.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
As long when you are in that area just turn off the Bluetooth will do, if you go in they said need to scan TT just action like what we learn in army act as we had already scan using the phone lol 😂
Old 14-07-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lol yes I tried before in spa and it works. I simply use the QR code from a shop next door so the date and time stamp is clear but different business. If caught at most act blur.
I went to one of the wh houses, the okt ask for my phone, took it and scan for me, lol.
Old 14-07-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Wow OKT so on the ball huh
Old 14-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
I went to one of the wh houses, the okt ask for my phone, took it and scan for me, lol.
Like that also can !!! They can’t take our phone even police also don’t have the right to take out phone!

You have every right not to give it to them and just walk out immediately then

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1