The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Unlock Steam challenge

Lets say a whore give u black face, or lously attitude, this cannot that cannot, cant even suck boobs, are you still able to ram her very hard?

Last edited by angeloo; 18-08-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old 25-08-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 8
victorone979 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervictorone979 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervictorone979 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervictorone979 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettervictorone979 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Unlock Steam challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Lets say a whore give u black face, or lously attitude, this cannot that cannot, cant even suck boobs, are you still able to ram her very hard?
cannot, my bro will not cooperate with me.
Old 26-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorone979 View Post
cannot, my bro will not cooperate with me.
Same here. That's why mind-over-matter is a X-Men level skill.
Old 26-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

we pay to get a good time and to be serviced

not to make the whore happy. lol.

well, unless you mean pleasuring her so that you're happy then perhaps
Old 26-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Sometime cannot, sometimes can.
When really angry, I’ll 化愤怒为力量 and turn into beast mode, ram her fucking long and hard on doggie (don’t see her face) to vent my frustration.
Recently did that to VP Tissot.

Damn shiok when I see the shock on her face after that.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 26-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
we pay to get a good time and to be serviced

not to make the whore happy. lol.

well, unless you mean pleasuring her so that you're happy then perhaps
So can ask for a change or refund if so many don't ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-08-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
So can ask for a change or refund if so many don't ?
lol are you serious with your question?

because i wasn't joking.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol are you serious with your question?

because i wasn't joking.
I mean have not start action already this cannot n tat cannot n give black face so wonder can ask for change to another WL or refund ?
I agreed tat we pay n r there to have fun n release

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 26-08-2022, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I mean have not start action already this cannot n tat cannot so wonder can ask for change to another WL or refund ?
I agreed tat we r there to have fun n release
if it were that bad, i would definitely exit the room right away, complain to the OKT, and ask for a refund.

since you brought up about refund, i've actually had a WL pay me back the money because she was pissed at me. at first i wanted someone else, then quickly changed my mind to her. i visited her many times before that already.

and it's she ownself take out 50 dollars from her drawer and gave it to me. LOL. i didn't ask for it.

not complaining lah.. in the end it's transactional. haha.
Old 26-08-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
if it were that bad, i would definitely exit the room right away, complain to the OKT, and ask for a refund.

since you brought up about refund, i've actually had a WL pay me back the money because she was pissed at me. at first i wanted someone else, then quickly changed my mind to her. i visited her many times before that already.

and it's she ownself take out 50 dollars from her drawer and gave it to me. LOL. i didn't ask for it.

not complaining lah.. in the end it's transactional. haha.
U mean tats yr regular WL ?

I will do the same but 1st will ask for exchange from OKT

Old 27-08-2022, 02:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
When really angry, I’ll 化愤怒为力量 and turn into beast mode, ram her fucking long and hard on doggie (don’t see her face) to vent my frustration.

We are kind of the same type
Accommodating ladies will be treated with gentleness
Old 27-08-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
wartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwartotal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if your little bro can cooperate, just fuck her rougher.
Old 27-08-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Unlock Steam challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post

did you cum on her black face
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1