The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2021, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

bro don't like that la..

Haha.. You made me laughed out loud.
Old 17-10-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

I am not sure, but will be there for 'vanilla' services only if I get a slot
Old 17-10-2021, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!Uooh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Suppose to visit her. But she say air con spoil. Guess I shall visit her following week.

No FJ for this Niko right.
Sorry double post, have not managed to go but do not plan for FJ even if offered
Old 17-10-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
MR for one of my favourite vanillas - Apple

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/apple-massage/

looks/body: slim with nice B to C boobs. photos are real and shes very very pretty.

massage: use oil. hard, and with technique. let her know where's aching and she'll treat it for you.

service/attitude: can chat with you anything under the sun. all you need to do is talk/reply.

location: ultra discreet east side apartment. parking is ok, foot warriors probably a 10-15 min walk from MRT.

sensual: FN boob rub, and then proceeds to give you a 20 min juagen which will literally build up your ball tension. will lay down beside you when your balls are full and give you the explosive HJ release that you've been waiting for.

overall: RTM worthy at $120. she moved and therefore was off the radar for a while searching for apartment.
Thanks for the FR.
But I’m a little confused why you would call her vanilla.
FN + the services given does seem to be more than vanilla. Probably more caramel in flavor?

Maybe her playability isn’t as high. But the moment I see FN I can’t really agree that it’s vanilla.
Old 17-10-2021, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thanks bro xels for your MR. Upped you my humble points

Saw bro xels MR on Apple and decided to give it a go.

I thought there was not much resemblance to her ad, but nonetheless Apple is pretty and has a very sexy figure. Couldn’t stop looking even with her dress on.

Location wise, discreet apartment. Clean and fresh towels provided.

Apple’s massage is one of the best among those I’ve tried in this thread, able to have a harder massage when asked. Body is definitely relaxed after a session with her. Also provided a short 5 mins nuru on the back.

That 15-20 mins of JG, like what bro xels said, slowly building up the whole tension. Lil bro was in full mast throughout. Then came the HJ - slow and sensual while she lay beside me. Would prefer it if she provided catbath while HJing but honestly didn’t need it with her skills. Plus point, she smells really nice too.

Overall, worth the $$$ for a good massage, JG & HJ. Not rushing and no shortchange of time as well. Will definitely RTM if I’m looking for a good massage & release.

Cheers all.
Old 17-10-2021, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

bro don't like that la..

She's flexible.. can request.. very accomodating.. her strength is her JG
she not pretty meh? i think she's rather easy on the eyes for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Thanks for the FR.
But I’m a little confused why you would call her vanilla.
FN + the services given does seem to be more than vanilla. Probably more caramel in flavor?

Maybe her playability isn’t as high. But the moment I see FN I can’t really agree that it’s vanilla.
honestly so many flavours of vanilla but for me if it ends in a HJ i would consider it as vanilla. the other heavy flavours which i would not consider as vanilla would be BBBJ+CIM or FJ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
Thanks bro xels for your MR. Upped you my humble points

Saw bro xels MR on Apple and decided to give it a go.

Overall, worth the $$$ for a good massage, JG & HJ. Not rushing and no shortchange of time as well. Will definitely RTM if I’m looking for a good massage & release.

Cheers all.
cheers bro!
Old 17-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Suppose to visit her. But she say air con spoil. Guess I shall visit her following week.

No FJ for this Niko right.
Niko (or Suki) was full fledge FL before switching to ML. Now she is a sometimes FL at 170 for full service in other sites.
Old 17-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she not pretty meh? i think she's rather easy on the eyes for me.
I can call her mummy and it wouldn't be inappropriate leh bro. Don't get me wrong I visited her quite frequently because her jg is out of this world but I usually close my eyes and visualize other girls during the deed.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Omfg!
VERY pretty? no offense bro, I absolutely beg to differ.
I can understand to each their own, but to use very pretty on her, I won’t do that.
Also, her boobs are atypical of given birth type. I won’t say its nice.
Last but not least, like another bro pointed out, I won’t put her in the vanilla category knowing what she offers.
My inputs from my perspective. Peace

Quote:

looks/body: slim with nice B to C boobs. photos are real and shes very very pretty.

massage: use oil. hard, and with technique. let her know where's aching and she'll treat it for you.

service/attitude: can chat with you anything under the sun. all you need to do is talk/reply.

location: ultra discreet east side apartment. parking is ok, foot warriors probably a 10-15 min walk from MRT.

sensual: FN boob rub, and then proceeds to give you a 20 min juagen which will literally build up your ball tension. will lay down beside you when your balls are full and give you the explosive HJ release that you've been waiting for.

overall: RTM worthy at $120. she moved and therefore was off the radar for a while searching for apartment.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Omfg!
I can understand to each their own, but to use very pretty on her, I won’t do that.
Last but not least, like another bro pointed out, I won’t put her in the vanilla category knowing what she offers.
same sentiments as u bro.
my last experience with her wasn't really enjoyable when she was at her previous place. She was SN throughout and kept using towel and hands to cover her tummy. kinda put off and never rtm. but well, each has own taste. chill our.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Add riven , she used to work in Shenzhen and I would say she is one of the best I have tried …

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/riven-massage/
Thanks bro, i tried riven too, i would say her massage is very precise, good in a way that she knows exactly where to press and she uses oil as well, makes the whole experience very "spa" like, told her my neck region quite sore and she really know how to untie the knots, sensual wise is ok ok, topless during HJ, limited playability, i would say those who want heavy flavour n dont priortise massage, dont try her, i would rtm also, quite a nice lady and looks 99% as close to her pics, just that not so bright cuz of the lighting in photos. Thanks for the recommendations as well!
Old 17-10-2021, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Yes bro. The SN and FN part, I didn’t want to say more until you mentioned. So for bros who are faced with SN visiting her, please request (politely I hope) her to FN. Your money is hard earned
She can provide good massage, I agree.
However, good massage with happy ending, she is definitely not my choice. Hence, not rtm material for me. Peace out

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
same sentiments as u bro.
my last experience with her wasn't really enjoyable when she was at her previous place. She was SN throughout and kept using towel and hands to cover her tummy. kinda put off and never rtm. but well, each has own taste. chill our.
Old 17-10-2021, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Omfg!
Ah.... nothing like clarity
Old 17-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post

the nails part. tbh just do it in general good for wife gf also....next time. long nails trap a fuck ton of dirt underneath and looks gross when they turn brown.
Catching up on this thread after a long hiatus, happy to see bros still Cheonging despite the high cases daily, haha keep calm and continue bonking lol.

On the nails part and grooming in general, many bros don't realise they are limiting their options when they don't do some basic grooming. Whether or not one chooses to dress to impress or be armed with atas accessories to get ML attention, at the very basic make an effort to do the following:
- attire that don't look like u just stepped out of bed
- mints/brush teeth to have nice breath
- no dirty looking hair
- nails short and clean
- clean shaven chin, mouth zones
- don't rush on the showering so you come out smelling and looking well washed.

We have to remember, if any gal who don't do basic grooming chances are we as guys get turned off too, same for ML sizing us up. This is not saying you do these steps ML will find you irresistible and offer themselves to you. No. This is so that when you try to push boundaries, she has LESS resistance to you if she doesn't find you repulsive to begin with. Keep your nails, yourself clean shaven so you don't irritate her skin when you try to kiss or french or paint or finger her. Keep yourself clean and smell nice so your scent won't turn her off. All these will help you IMPROVE your success rate when you try to take your chances. No one wants to give a filthy looking and foul smelling chap additional access, so bear these in mind
Old 17-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Thanks bro, i tried riven too, i would say her massage is very precise, good in a way that she knows exactly where to press and she uses oil as well, makes the whole experience very "spa" like, told her my neck region quite sore and she really know how to untie the knots, sensual wise is ok ok, topless during HJ, limited playability, i would say those who want heavy flavour n dont priortise massage, dont try her, i would rtm also, quite a nice lady and looks 99% as close to her pics, just that not so bright cuz of the lighting in photos. Thanks for the recommendations as well!
my apologies, can i ask what is heavy flavour mean? i see it a few times by other bros but i don know what it is. can bros enlighten me??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1