The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold
Man jailed for insulting SMS

we need to be careful when sending sms to unknown girls and asking about sexual services. i noticed there has been quite a few sabo cases in this forum. please be alert.

By Khushwant Singh

AN UNEMPLOYED man texted an SMS message, saying: 'Can I make love with u. I give u 200. Service very good not to worry u will be very SHIOK.'

The 29-year-old accounts executive who received it last October, did not know who sent it and replied: 'U r messing with d wrong person. U'll regret tis.'

Rather than heed her warning, Lee Wei Loon, 26, sent another insulting SMS, asking her: 'How big is ur cup?'

Lee was jailed two weeks on Monday after he admitted to insulting the modesty of the 29-year-old victim, whom he did not know.

His first SMS to her was 'Hi how r u', to which she replied 'Who is tat.' He then texted: 'Got any job,' followed by 'Jus want to know u.'

She told him off: 'No time n not interested in coward like u who dun even dare 2 tell who d hell u r.' The insulting SMS messages then followed.

For insulting a woman's modesty, he could be jailed for up to a year and fined.

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 24-06-2009, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
Rowenta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Man jailed for insulting SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post
we need to be careful when sending sms to unknown girls and asking about sexual services. i noticed there has been quite a few sabo cases in this forum. please be alert.

By Khushwant Singh

AN UNEMPLOYED man texted an SMS message, saying: 'Can I make love with u. I give u 200. Service very good not to worry u will be very SHIOK.'

The 29-year-old accounts executive who received it last October, did not know who sent it and replied: 'U r messing with d wrong person. U'll regret tis.'

Rather than heed her warning, Lee Wei Loon, 26, sent another insulting SMS, asking her: 'How big is ur cup?'

Lee was jailed two weeks on Monday after he admitted to insulting the modesty of the 29-year-old victim, whom he did not know.

His first SMS to her was 'Hi how r u', to which she replied 'Who is tat.' He then texted: 'Got any job,' followed by 'Jus want to know u.'

She told him off: 'No time n not interested in coward like u who dun even dare 2 tell who d hell u r.' The insulting SMS messages then followed.

Wow! Thats serious! To sum it up, that means don't play play!

Alot of public toilets also got quite a number of such sabo case i believe.

No Fuck, No Son

No Money, No Makan
Old 24-06-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

That guy must be farking horny and dont know where to release....pity him for commit such unnecessary offence....
Old 24-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sootongs is Cool - loads of Potential

So i guess its better not to take numbers off the forum where ppl just post them big big with names etc....sabo case like many bros mentioned....

Not worth going to jail for a bonk that would not happen
Old 24-06-2009, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!bunnyrabbit is one of the Best!

I guess the guy cannot take the insult 'No time n not interested in coward like u who dun even dare 2 tell who d hell u r.' from the woman and in a fit of anger sent those sms lor..

jia lat..like tat also can count as insult of modesty..then when she say to hell with u?? hmm..can we countersue her back for insulting us too??
Old 24-06-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
mysterious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at least his meals are taken care of for now..
Old 25-06-2009, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
fl saviour is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wa low eh sibei bo hua like tat.. knn next time must not play with tis type of things liao.tks to ts for reminder
Old 25-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pseudonym View Post

Where the hell he got her number from? Toilet walls? A case of "using someone sword to kill others"

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
swain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He should have taken her response for an answer. He was tempting providence with him inappropriate retort.
Old 25-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

he should have think with his brain and not with his dick...
Old 25-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

When I saw this thread title on the main page and move my cursor over it to see a preview of the contents,

I thought it was Khushwant Singh who came up with the offensive sms and a man got jailed for it..

Hahah

"Yello. You vant some relax-singh? I can help you become welly welly vet in your poosy!"
Why you so like dat?
Old 25-06-2009, 09:13 PM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

That's why it's always best to ensure that your initial sms is always 'politically correct' to prevent any inconveniences and embarrasement.
Old 25-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

I learnt my lesson when I received a fake contact from one of the members here. Fortunately the person who picked it up was a man and he let me off after a warning and my apology. I'm such a green horn in this. My advise is, next time just call and chat. Get acquainted before trying anything further. Otherwise, by mesisng with the wrong woman, the consequences can be dire.
Old 26-06-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
libertarian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylibertarian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wonder where is the justice here?

Would there be cruelty on her if he remains unpunished? If ever there was any injustice on her it would certainly be easy for her to bear. But what stings here is the punishment imposed on him when what he is guilty of is pure mischief at most. This is a case where justice has been taken to an illogical conclusion.
Old 26-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Honestly, I think this guy knew who the lady is but may not have spoken to her before. By the way he SMS her "'Hi how r u', to which she replied 'Who is tat.' He then texted: 'Got any job,' followed by 'Jus want to know u.'" clearly shows that he is not talking with a FL/WL. I think he is trying to get fresh with her and being retorted, he got upset and text more unwarranted messages. I also believe he is ignorant of the consequences and severity of the messages. Some words can be very damaging. Once, there was a guy I know who told someone off "YOU WATCH OUT" with a tool(weapon) in his hand landed him inside for 2 weeks too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1