The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2022, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice moved towards Wilson on her knees and began to unzipped his pants.She pulled his pants and underwear until his thighs, just exactly like what Wilson did to her.

Alice began to lick his cock and balls till his cock grew hard and long and began to suck those balls with slurping sound. Wilson began to enjoy, and he used her phone to video the action. She moved on to his cock and started to blow him hard, making Wilson groan. XH stood beside them watching and he began to pull out his cock and started masterbating..
Old 11-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good to see you return, bro
Old 11-04-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Sure bro, but will be another thread..let me finish Alice first
Good to read more of this story. TS bro, maybe u can concurrently at the same time start and continue with both stories. Alice and your recent encounter with another lady
Old 11-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Good to read more of this story. TS bro, maybe u can concurrently at the same time start and continue with both stories. Alice and your recent encounter with another lady
Hey bro, i guess better to start another thread..dont worry, I will share soon
Old 11-04-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abildd View Post
Good to see you return, bro
Busy bro
Old 11-04-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
Hey bro, i guess better to start another thread..dont worry, I will share soon
Will do also! Looking forward
Old 11-04-2022, 09:23 PM
Samster

Alice did not notice XH,she just concentrated on blowing Wilson, but XH moved behind her and started hitting the back of her head with his hardened cock. That led Alice to stop blowing and she rubbed her head in pain. Wilson then ordered XH to stop disturbing first as he wanted to enjoy first. XH then started to push Alice's head hard against Wilson's groin as she began to blow Wilson again. Wilson got too high and started to mouth fuck her instead. In no time, he pulled out his cock and shot his sperm all onto Alice's blouse..
Old 11-04-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bowl69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ooh la la, very nice story!
Old 11-04-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Alice remained in the kneeling position and did not get up. She began to bargain with Wilson, whether she could continue to work. Wilson then told her, it still depends on how his mood and she also need to take care of XH's mood.

Alice pretended not to understand but continued to plead with Wilson. Wilson ignored her plea and went to his table to clean up his cock. XH quickly seized the chance by going up to Alice and lifted her up from her kneeling position. Alice was reluctant to stand up but XH's strength is too strong that she wobbled upon standing up. XH brushed her hair aside and put his both hands on her cheeks and started to kiss her forehead. Alice, meanwhile just closed her eyes to enjoy his kissing of her forehead, completely forgotten about Wilson. XH then started to unbutton her stained blouse and soon he got to remove her blouse and threw it on the floor. He then looked at Alice and asked her can he removed her bra as well and she nodded...
Old 12-04-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
OldHoneyBee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl69 View Post
Ooh la la, very nice story!
Quite nicely written
Old 12-04-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update bro. Waiting for more of Alice and hopefully also about your new married fling.
Old 12-04-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

XH unhooked her bra and threw it far away leaving her appearing topless with that familiar small boobs but big dark nipples.
XH went on to remove her pants on het thighs and followed by tearing her panty off. Now Alice stood completely naked in front of XH but she did not appear awkward.

Before she knew it, XH swept her off the ground and carried her to the table where Wilson was standing beside. Wilson got a rude surprise when he saw a naked Alice being carried by XH. He ordered XH to place her on the table.

XH duly obliged and placed her on the table. Wilson quickly put his hands on Alice's both boobs and started squeezing making her shivered a little. Then he moved to her nipples and started tickling both nipples. This led to Alice letting out soft moans. XH moved closer and he also tickled her nipples. With both Wilson and XH tickling each nipple, Alice became lost again and started moaning louder.Both Wilson and XH laughed to each other, while Alice totally enjoying the arousal. Then Wilson got down to lick her left nipple and XH followed by licking her right nipple...Alice went wild once more...
Old 12-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Wilson stopped licking and went to the edge of the table and pulled Alice to the edge,leaving XH to miss his licking.

Wilson was too excited to pump Alice and he quickly penetrated inside her and starting fucking her in his standing position at the edge of the table. It seemed that Alice did not quite enjoy the fucking as she did not moan much. XH then upped the tempo by licking her nipple again, arousing her a little.

Wilson really fucked her hard but guess his cock did not arouse Alice that much. XH went upwards to Alice's lips and they locked in fierce battle . Alice moaned into XH's mouth while Wilson continue his pumping.

Wilson could not last long and he pulled out his cock and shot his 2nd round of sperm onto Alice's tummy, however both Alice and XH were still engaged in their french kiss, totally ignoring Wilson..
Old 12-04-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
PaulaBond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope to read more!
Old 18-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

When XH saw that Wilson already stood one side wiping his cock, He then quickly went to lift Alice up from the table. He lifted her up from the ground and began putting his long hardened cock into Alice's CB, and starting fucking her upwards in the carry position. Alice was immensed in her enjoyment and she couldnt stop moaning and grabbing XH's head with both her hands.

Alice's loud and sharp moans made Wilson look at them and he came over to them and pulled her hair! Alice totally ignored Wilson and started to french kiss with XH again, leaving Wilson to fume....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1