The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2009, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile prc HongKun revisited

many thanks to brothers Dell & others who have guided her to be more daring & upgrade her service. decided to revisit HongKun to see for myself has she really improved. Oh yes, true enough she has decided to open up to give all brothers a sextifying experience. But this morning, she was on code red. I let her do her body massage, bbbj & cim. then a brother called her to fix appointment. i released her as i do not want the brother to wait. Hongkun is returning to China (rtc) on 25 July 2009. If you need bbbj with cim & no fj, then call her. if not, wait for her menses to be over, then engage her. have a nice day.
Old 04-07-2009, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
hornychef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

Late nite, after having some escargot in my kitchen, my di di amost going berserk.make a call to hongkun make a apppiontment with her at k81. Get a room , ten mins times, she arrived. Ok, she the milf type i like. Get off our clothes, went in to the bathroom. She wash me up, give me a bbbj,then having french kiss like long lost lover. Three round with her , make me feel shiok, when going off, she tease me like we been together a long times, siting at my hips, soft lips kissing my ears,silly talks,hardly letting her until the hotel phone ring ,bring me back from the dreamlands. Time to sing "goodbye my love wo di ai ren zai jian" holding hand until the frontdoor of the hotel, with a goodbye kiss ,took a cab , with a happy memory of her ! Tyhks a millon to bros that give me her nos
Old 04-07-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile PRC HongKun

HongKun has decided to add foot reflexology to her present frenching, bbbj, cim & body massage. naughty girl, got period, dun wan to rest, still want to work. if her period over, then fj oso included. yesterday, comb her black shoulder blade length hair like those beijing olympics 2008 babes leading the contingents in the marchpast. must beat bro dell to visit her again before she rtc.
Old 04-07-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
leebenlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can i have the tcontact
Old 04-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 17
msgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsgluver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

bro pig40, saw a pic at sammyboy link/picture exchange plaza, local girl cleavage expose, post 1405 sbm by bro Capella. that sweet girl looks sama sama like Hongkun but Hongkun more matured.

Last edited by msgluver; 04-07-2009 at 02:03 PM. Reason: add info on thread
Old 05-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Smile PRC HongKun Code Green

HongKun menses over. can enjoy her full range of services until rtc.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Chenahshuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro care to share HongKun ctc.Thanks.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Samster

Smile prc HongKun

Ms HongKun wish to thank a brother known to her as "xiaopang" (small fat). Her hp has too many nbrs in her call register that she could not remember which nbr belongs to brother small fat. if you see this post, could the brother return her a call to make her happy. thank you & have a nice day.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 16
loveprc102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloveprc102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

First of all will like to thank TS for sharing her ctc. Tried HK on sat afternoon and had a relaxing session. Below a short FR:

First of all her look doesn't impress me as I am a sucker for look, but her service attitude make up for it. Enjoy her massage, BBBj and CIM. will not RTF cos I prefer good looking girl. Sorry to TS. But for 60/2 it is value for money.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to bro Pig40 for HK ctc.

Must say that she has one of the best attitude in town...for such price with 5-star attitude, she sure makes me want to return to enjoy her service.

BTW, would like update bro here that she provide excellent massage. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND ASK IF YOU WANT HER GOOD SOLID MASSAGE. She carrys a bottle of body lotion in her bag, so can opt for oil massage too.

I had my bbbj and bonk before and after massage..so it is 2 solid hour of service for 60 bucks, where to find....but of course, I tip lah hehehe

Me no TS, pls pm Bro Pig40 for HK ctc before another good one return home at the end of the month. Up you bro piggy
Old 10-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Many Thanks to Bro Pig40

Sorri for the late FR :-

Name: Hongkun
Looks: 6.5/10 (After a while her sweetness grows on u)
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim)
Breasts: 5/10 (A- and not for boobs lover)
Pussi: 7/10 (Nice lipz, tight and no smell)
Bbbj: 6.5/10 (Nice slow deep suction)
Frenching: 7/10 (Like long lost lovers)
Massage: 7/10 (Clears all my body aches)
Attitude: 8/10 (Very obliging, courteous)
Damage: As stated by TS
Overall: 8/10 (Must try, very worth it!)
Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

Thumbs up prc HongKun boh seng lee

HongKun is going back to China soon (return to china/rtc). If you have her nbr & has yet to try her, please contact her asap. this mischievous gal says want to increase price during her next trip. I suggest you try her now for 60/2/2. Thank you for all the brothers who have guided her to open up her psyche so that we could enjoy & satisfy our needs.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
steamyhh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 has any idea when she is going back??
Old 11-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
drahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of lightdrahcir is a glorious beacon of light

Thank TS for the contac

Name: Hongkun or xiao ping. same number in another thread
(MILF) Age never ask
Looks: 5/10 i am a sucker for look
Body: 6.5/10 (Slim)
Breasts: 4/10 (A- and not for boobs lover), nipple dun look delicious
Bbbj: 6.5/10 Try her best, use tongue when you ask her and try her best to fulfil your request
Massage: 6/10 normal
Attitude: 10/10 5 star
Damage: 60/2/2

You might say I didn't give her a very good rating, but I will rtf. The attitude unbelievable good.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 16
breast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybreast-talk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the contact...must change title to "experience" instead liao

Look: 6
Boobs: A
BBBj: Yes
CIM: Yes
Frenching - never try
Massage- 7.5 good! head to toe
GFE: 9
Service: 9 - no hurry , end up pay another $15 for exceeding time

Overall value for $$. Thanks TS again

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1