The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of
Power SYT Duo 双飞

hi all,

feeling a little bored just now so driving around GL.. saw these 2 ladies, and they playfully asked me whether wanna up both of them together..
seeing that both the standard is quite good, i decided to take up their offer and go for the shuang fei..

went to check in one of the rooms, and inside, they both proceeded to strip and begin the action...

both of them started showering for me.. and 1 rubba me in front, while the other rubba me behind.. super shiok.. having 4 breasts to touch..

after finish shower, proceed to bed.. they asked me to lie in the centre, and i lied in the centre.. and each took one side of me.. and attacked me.. it was really shiok.. with both of them sucking 1 nipple each.. really shiok.. and 1 of them was tickling my balls.. it was really 人间天堂...

soon, 1 of them started to cap me and started to BJ, whilst the other one continue to attack my nipples... really shiok man.. i pulled the one attacking my nipples up to suck her breast.. but after sucking awhile.. she said it is ticklish and said she service me instead..

after that, proceeded to bang one of them.. and the other one was playing with my ass and tickling my balls.. i preferred the other one, so after awhile, decided to change..

i started to bang the other one which i prefer after changing CD, and then the other one started to spank my ass whilst i was banging her friend.. really shiok feeling!!!

after that, i unloaded my load, and didn't proceed to continue 2nd shot as i was already feeling a little tired...

sorry if my above description is not so good, as my english writing skill is not so good..

anyway, here is the ratings..

Name : Gao Mei (高妹)
Looks : 6/10 (not so pretty, but still ok)
Figure : 6/10 (big-boned type, but tall)
Boobs : 7/10 (C to D cup. Full and Soft)
BJ : 8/10 (Good suction )
FJ : 7.5/10 (Responsive, tight pussy)

Name : Hua Hua (华华)
Looks : 8/10 (SYT type, pretty looks, very fair)
Figure : 8/10 (petite type)
Boobs : 9/10 (C cup, very well defined and soft. pink and nice nipples)
BJ : never try
FJ : 7.5/10 (very wet but pussy abit loose)

damage for shuang fei is 140/1/2 and for solo is 70/1/1

sorry bros, i don't have any pics as they are a bit shy due to them being very fresh in SG, but when i RTF, i will definitely try to take some pics.

As they are very new and fresh in SG, they are a bit worried for their safety, so I will screen and release their number to bros who have are regular and experienced chiongster with at least 8 FR or 3 power... hope u all understand...

thanks very much..
Old 25-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of
Re: Power SYT Duo 双飞

chop one place here to camp for fr .

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 25-08-2009, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

can i join the camp too...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
chop one place here to camp for fr .

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 20
rex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud ofrex475833 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
can i join the camp too...hehehe...
of course can lah , bring extra bed for me hor .i chop place only leh .hehe

Please pm me your latest post if you want me return favors,also pls pm me if i forgot to return favour too thanks

心事~~那没讲出来~ 有谁人会知~~~
Old 25-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ok, sure.... no problem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rex475833 View Post
of course can lah , bring extra bed for me hor .i chop place only leh .hehe

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 25-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

how can leave and ken6890 out...? i brought some titbits too...
Old 28-08-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of

hello bros,

given out a few contacts so far but still no FR? are they so good that all so selfish wanna keep for themselves.. share leh.. put some FRs... i myself am thinking of going for RTF soon and hopefully can convince them to take some photos...
Old 29-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Samster

contacts given out!! hope to see some FRs soon!!
Old 08-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
poka7750 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoka7750 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Power SYT Hua Hua

thanks TS for the great syt's contacts

managed to make appt with Hua Hua yesterday , went to her place to pick her to our love nest & begin our love.... in room I strip her one by one saw her nipple harden lor my didi oso harden... she did gentle bj for me, I soo her body & boobe gentlely ..... she cap me for insertion & I did it slowly to feel her pussy temperature..... soak in side a while when talking to her some suductive subject like how you feel la siok anot how you want me to rub you this kind of topic to make her more horny then later she ride on me began to show me how enjoy she is.....

I really leave my didi with her, do untill I cum..... but she still continue pumping on me..... want me to take her as wife
then slowly put out from her pussy, our temperature reduced slowly
siok.....

her rate
look 7.5
body 7
bj 7
fj 9
gf 9.5

cheers

hope you will enjoy

do not forget to support me too.

thanks
Old 08-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hua Hua is indeed a pretty and playful gal...Managed to up her even b4 TS started de thread...She's indeed a gem...Kudos to u, TS
Old 08-09-2009, 06:31 PM
Samster

Re: Power SYT Hua Hua

Quote:
Originally Posted by poka7750 View Post
thanks TS for the great syt's contacts

managed to make appt with Hua Hua yesterday , went to her place to pick her to our love nest & begin our love.... in room I strip her one by one saw her nipple harden lor my didi oso harden... she did gentle bj for me, I soo her body & boobe gentlely ..... she cap me for insertion & I did it slowly to feel her pussy temperature..... soak in side a while when talking to her some suductive subject like how you feel la siok anot how you want me to rub you this kind of topic to make her more horny then later she ride on me began to show me how enjoy she is.....

I really leave my didi with her, do untill I cum..... but she still continue pumping on me..... want me to take her as wife
then slowly put out from her pussy, our temperature reduced slowly
siok.....

her rate
look 7.5
body 7
bj 7
fj 9
gf 9.5

cheers
thanks bro for your FR!! ups u with my 3 green apples..
Old 08-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Hi all,

recently i have tried hua hua solo also, and i feel that she is quite a nice girl, very good to talk to as well as providing excellent service... she is quite well-educated and very "jian tan", so u can lie there and talk to her about anything, and she will also share with you her experiences..

also.. another thing is, her boobs are really fantastic.. nicely shaped C cup boobs, soft yet perky.. really very nice..

another thing she revealed to me is that before she came to SG, she has only had very limited sexual experience, so i can say she is really a fresh piece of meat... but she also knows how to pleasure a guy at the same time...

definitely worth a try.. her solo price is 70/1/1.. but i think u can ask her for a cheaper rate, though this is the rate she told me to quote... interested bros can PM me for her contact, but please, only those bros with at least 3 FRs previously.. as she is quite worried about her own safety etc..
Old 08-09-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 17
wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!wordcraft is one of the Best!

Many thanks again to Bro chunkymunky for the contact details.

I was delayed in writing up this FR. After a few short and overpaid FLs, it was nice to try Hua Hua as she was pretty and I was surprised by the service she gave me.

You You
Age: 24 (I would say she looks slightly younger than 24. She could pass for 22 for sure.)
Looks: 8.1/10 (she is young and pretty. I dare say she would look nice even without makeup.)
Body: 8.2/10 (I am not quite sure if she is petite. If anything, she is tall. I would pin her around 1.68cm. When she had her heels on and standing beside her, she was not that much shorter than me. And she has fair skin.)
Boobs: 8/10 (I would put her as a solid c-cup. Not super big boobs but on that slim body they look big enough.)
Frenching: n/a (She didn’t feel like it, and either was I interested.)
BJ: 7.4/10 (her suction isn’t great with the cap on but it was more than sufficient to get hard. I would not describe her as hard suction but as seductive licking and sucking to carefully play my penis until it was nice and hard.)
Catbath: 7.8/10 (it was a hard working catbath as she went from my nipples all the way down to my knees and some more licking around my crotch area.)
CIM: probably not
BM: 7.5/10 (I was actually surprised how much of a massage she gave me. I was expecting some weak-ass piano playing for about 2 minutes then give up on me. But she had some good strength and lasted for around 10+ minutes.)
Sound: 7.8/10 (it was genuine but don’t expect anything like loud screaming or a great variety. But she will moan more when you do well, so do be careful there to gauge.)
Fingering: n/a (I didn’t do much as she was too busy servicing me which is the way I like it. Hahaha…)
Pussy: it was tight. It is a good thing she was doing cowgirl for a while or I would have ended it way too soon if I started on top.
FJ: 8/10 (She didn’t give me any exploding orgasms, in fact I don’t think she even came. Initially, she wanted to pull me on top, I later found out why because she is really tight in that angle and I came in no time like that. But on cowgirl, I held her for some nice slow grinding where she was giving me a combination of heavy panting and moderately loud moaning. I had to stop her from bouncing up and down as she seemed to enjoy the side to side rubbing. When I sat up, it was greeted to a very nice site. Usually when I sit up during cowgirl, I am somewhere between their chest above their breasts to their neck. For her, it was very nice, her young boobs were right in front of my face. And every time she grinded or shifted, I saw her nicely formed boobs giggle and bounce before my eyes. I love seeing that. So I took my time and held my hands on her slim waist and pulled and pushed her this and that way. Very nice. After awhile, she was getting tired and I jumped on top and that was basically the end of the story.)
Attitude: 8/10 (Nice girl. We didn’t exchange many words but she was polite and nice.)
Experience: 7.7/10 (I think there are some things about sex in general that she needs to learn and learn about herself too because she needs to learn that when she enjoys herself, the guys like it more.)
Overall: 7.9/10 (it was good for the time and money.)
RTF: yes as it is hard to find big boob, pretty, and tall girls around
Damage: $70 +tip + room + cap

Verdict – She is big boob, pretty girl that will attract most people to her. And her good attitude helps too.

W

I am trying to be a better person for the future.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

bro wordcraft,

that is a wonderful FR... i will up your points when i recharge my power...

very well written and detaled.. i liek your FR...

anyway, i previously tried taking photos of hua hua, but she is abit too shy to put her photos up.. maybe some other bros can try.. haha..
Old 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BMW520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to TS for her contact...met her on 9-9-09 ard 12.45am at GL and pick her up to hotel. My simple FR is below:

looks : 7
body : 8
boobs : B (love to squeeze and suck it)
bj : 8 (almost cum...)
catbath: a little (me ticklish)
fj : 9 (she rode on top...very tight....after 5 mins surrender...shiok)
GFE: 9 (hugging and talk alot of thing like my work and her time in china)
rtf: Must !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1